• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Matt Gaetz & GOP hypocrisy

Tibsy no likely when his logic is used against him. Tibsy no likey at all.
Huh? What in the world is your scrambled brain talking about now? Who's using what logic against me? Where, how? Looks like we got another runner...

He also mentioned to Tucker something about a girl that attended a dinner with himself, his wife, and Tucker about two years ago...somehow this "girl" was part of this confusing story of blackmail, etc...

If I remember correctly, Tucker responded that he remembered the dinner but didn't recall the "girl" Mr. Gaetz was speaking of...

It was a totally bizarre interview/discussion...and yes, that was Tucker's facial expression during the segment lol...

Gaetz did actually name names pretty forcefully so it seems this should at least be in wait and see mode.

As for Tucker’s face, he makes that face a lot when he is listening to a guest. As he said, this was a story that broke just as they went to air so Carlson had no background on this.

So what exactly is Tibsy so excited about that he forgot to bring my coffee? A NYT article that says, what exactly?

I read the article and it talked a lot about a guy Gaetz knows who was charged with sex with minors. No information as to Gaetz, at all. I recall the article specifically saying, "Gaetz criminal wrongdoing is unclear at this point."

Huh? If it's unclear, why the article? Ohhhh, to repeat allegations from an anonymous source. Riiiiiight.

So how's that Russia/Trump thing going, Tibsy. You were positive - POSITIVE - that Mueller had the Russian goods on Trump. Remember?

Oh, and I like it regular. Two sugars, cream. Hustle up.

Huh? What in the world is your scrambled brain talking about now? Who's using what logic against me? Where, how? Looks like we got another runner...
gee, tibsy, i dont know. maybe the first post in this very thread would lead to the conclusion that unless you see it posted here repeatedly that it's accepted and embraced. thus, when we see some Dim-related bullshit that you have not posted yet, we conclude that you embrace and approve of it.

gee, tibsy, i dont know. maybe the first post in this very thread would lead to the conclusion that unless you see it posted here repeatedly that it's accepted and embraced. thus, when we see some Dim-related bullshit that you have not posted yet, we conclude that you embrace and approve of it.

Well you certainly put the cart before the horse, didn't you? I was just wondering what you distinguished, upstanding gentlemen thought of the rumors swirling around Trump/MAGA-sweetheart Gaetz. I haven't posted anything other than that, one way or another.

In cases like this, my general rule of thumb is not to jump to conclusions, let the facts bare out. Everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Stuff like that.

Nah, who am I kidding? :ROFLMAO:

Gaetz is a loser ******** who deserves everything that's about to come his way.

Last edited:
Well you certainly put the cart before the horse, didn't you? I was just wondering what you distinguished, upstanding gentlemen thought of the rumors swirling around Trump/MAGA-sweetheart Gaetz. I haven't posted anything other than that, one way or another.

In cases like this, my general rule of thumb is not to jump to conclusions, let the facts bare out. Everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Stuff like that.

oh, because he opposed the election results that got your frilly little panties in a bunch? is that why he's a "******** who deserves everything that's about to come his way" or have you already tried and convicted the man based on your left-leaning politics and confirmation biased news sources? or a combination of all three.

door three it is.

I feel the same about Biden and every member of his puppet show, since we are being honest around here.

If you took an empty suit, placed it into one of those vacuum bags and shrunk it to about 1/5th its normal size, placed that into a weighted metal tube, sunk it to the bottom of the Mariana Trench, let it age for 1,000 years, brought it back to the surface, and opened it up, you would find vastly more intellectual content than any post Tibs has ever made on Steeler Nation.

Why aren't we also talking about Deshaun Watson? What is it now, 18 women having charged him with sexual assault of some form or another? I know he's not a politician, my apologies, but he is a celebrity.

I'm sure the Left will somehow say that is different. He claims he's being blackmailed because the lawyer bring the suits is a neighbor of the Texans owner, but the Gaetz allegations HAVE to be true because....GOP.

What about Joe Biden and Tara Reade? What do you fine, upstanding GOP gentlemen think about that?

Is Hunter still a story? I mean, he was banging his dead brother's wife, while getting a stripper pregnant then abandoning the kid.

There's only about a few dozen more examples one could post out there.

I am completely baffled by Liberal 'morality'.

On the one hand, a 5-6 year old child should have the ability to 'choose' their sex and even mutilate their own sex organs. On the other hand, a 17 year old girl doesn't have the ability to consent to a physical relationship with a slightly older man.
Abortions? Yes. Sex? No.

******* Liberal reasoning.

Now I'm not conceding these allegations are true, I'm just commenting on the fake moral outrage. There is more evidence that Bill Clinton banged underage girls, but Tibs never started a thread over it. And those girls were groomed and coerced. ******* Liberals.

Somehow this all sounds familiar.

Kavanaugh_2.jpg

You're the type of guy who farts in an elevator and looks around at everyone else in disgust

Gaetz forcefully denied wrong doing today.

He hasn't been charged with anything and I haven't seen any actual evidence that he did anything illegal.. No accusers have come forward publicly unlike with your hero Governor Cuomo.

If he trafficked or had sex with any underage girls he belongs in prison. I certainly won't shed a tear over him.

OK Tibs?

Just curious, haven't seen you mention that Hunter Biden has no ******* clue whether he ever dropped a laptop off in a Wilmington DE repair shop right near the Biden compound. Those must have been some really heavy drugs, huh? Oh it just might have been uh, The Russians...yeah that's it...they might have stolen it, or hacked him...or maybe not...maybe he did drop a laptop off there...he's not sure. Yeah that sounds credible.

LMFAO.

Every person identified to date involved in e-mail communications denoted on the Crackhead's computer: "Those e-mails are genuine."
Crackhead's former business partner: "Yes, those are Crackhead's e-mails. This stuff is genuine."
Computer repair shop owner: "Crackhead left his computer here. This is the work order with Crackhead's signature."
Twitter: "We made a 'mistake' in suppressing NY Post story about the computer."
Computer: "Here are some of the photos of Crackhead on the computer."
Crackhead: "It could be mine. I don't know."

Decaf: "It's Russian disinformation."

200w.gif

Gaetz forcefully denied wrong doing today.

He hasn't been charged with anything and I haven't seen any actual evidence that he did anything illegal.. No accusers have come forward publicly unlike with your hero Governor Cuomo.

If he trafficked or had sex with any underage girls he belongs in prison. I certainly won't shed a tear over him.

OK Tibs?

Just curious, haven't seen you mention that Hunter Biden has no ******* clue whether he ever dropped a laptop off in a Wilmington DE repair shop right near the Biden compound. Those must have been some really heavy drugs, huh? Oh it just might have been uh, The Russians...yeah that's it...they might have stolen it, or hacked him...or maybe not...maybe he did drop a laptop off there...he's not sure. Yeah that sounds credible.

LMFAO.
Hunter said, in an interview, he is positive, after a thorough investigation, he will be cleared of any wrong doing.
I thought to myself, he's right. No doubt in my mind. In the end. Even if there is a mountain of evidence, he will be cleared of any wrong doing. Must be great .

Why aren't we also talking about Deshaun Watson? What is it now, 18 women having charged him with sexual assault of some form or another? I know he's not a politician, my apologies, but he is a celebrity.

I'm sure the Left will somehow say that is different. He claims he's being blackmailed because the lawyer bring the suits is a neighbor of the Texans owner, but the Gaetz allegations HAVE to be true because....GOP.

What about Joe Biden and Tara Reade? What do you fine, upstanding GOP gentlemen think about that?

Is Hunter still a story? I mean, he was banging his dead brother's wife, while getting a stripper pregnant then abandoning the kid.

you try smoking parmesan cheese instead of your normal rock and see if it doesnt change your world

I think it's up to 21 now. Like it matters.

I think it's up to 21 now. Like it matters.
oh, God. leaving anything up to that dumbfuck... oh, you mean the number. Sorry, got that foncused with IQ21IQ

i used to bang 17 year olds when I was 16/17 i actually banged my 17 year old girlfriend when i was 18 for a few months. but if you are banging 17 year olds at his age? that is sick and he should be locked up.
show the prove and lock him up. or dont and give it up