• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Matt Gaetz & GOP hypocrisy

When you sleep with a Chinese spy for a couple of years, and you are still allowed to be on the Intelligence Committee, this should be a red flag to any sentient human. The fact that he is still there. tells me that Washington is so broken, and half of this country are not worthy of our democracy.

I am starting to abandon all of my liberal friends. I won't return emails or texts. I have been a good friend in the past, and tolerated their foolish notions. Now I feel they are not worthy of my friendship or time. I don't feel alone in my sentiments.

Still nothing about the “10% for the Big Guy”?

When you sleep with a Chinese spy for a couple of years, and you are still allowed to be on the Intelligence Committee, this should be a red flag to any sentient human. The fact that he is still there. tells me that Washington is so broken, and half of this country are not worthy of our democracy.

I am starting to abandon all of my liberal friends. I won't return emails or texts. I have been a good friend in the past, and tolerated their foolish notions. Now I feel they are not worthy of my friendship or time. I don't feel alone in my sentiments.
I agree, and I think it is because the views have become such core ideological differences that I don't know how the 2 sides can merge when they are diametrically opposite of each other. If a "friend" truly believes that life is a free ride, wants "free" college, "free" healthcare, guaranteed livable wages...etc, there is no way that we are really friends, maybe acquaintances, but not someone that I would ever choose to want to be around. I am not going to apologize for my views, feelings, or paradigm. If the left wants to cancel anything that they find offensive or don't agree with, I can choose to cancel the people that hold those beliefs from my life.