• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

May, June plot

969. Poison information for sharing (7/9/2017)

The poison derived from warfaring talked in last message is not long overdue. They had used it on me long time ago. What they approved should be that gas poison - VX. it's new and hard to be discovered - To kill in the form of gas or rain. But they can't say it's a chemical gas, so use "derived from warfaring" instead.

Sometime ago, I frequently felt a bloody smell from stomach after eating something. I abandoned the food and think that probably was a kind of poison eroded the membrane of stomach that caused bleeding. Now this news said it is a blood thinning agent.

One kind of poison is a popularly used by Chinese secret police. The symptom is there is itching in joint after eating the food. I allege it would end with thyroid cancer. I used to find it in Chinese candy and biscuit, Especially in date (fruit) and chestnut. They used to be given us as gift from people who came back from a China tour.

Another poison causes dim vision. I think it is derived from a mouse poison. In a box of "Rat killing bait" I saw the instruction said the bait killing mice by blinding their eyes. The symptom is it came with a lot of tears after eating the food. It used to be mixed in Chocolate as candy. It also can be found in vegetables. I also find it frequently in muffin and cake of a large food wholesale club. Last year my wife had a European tour. She brought back many chocolate, cookie gift box. I found they were all contaminated with that vision poison. I asked why she bought so many she said the "tax free store" was just on sale when she went there. That's the way how the Feds deliver the poison food to their target.

One smart fellow, he felt smart.

In reading this now here at airport, I am wary of sneaking feds in duty free and fake news store. Dim vision cannot strike at me this day!
At the restaurant, I also avoided the warfaring poison from feds! Tacos! stop the vegetables you won't get me!
Completed counter Intel ops with cerveza. Feds don't think the foreign beers. My wife, who is absent from this operation, tried the feds trickery on me: "eat the kale, the Brussels sports ....." on and on like Charlie speaker on the dmz. I am safe, with Carne asada y cervezas.
But I am sure of the thin film listening device on the fuselage. So it must rain to be talking on plane.
Ssshhhh.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Steeler Nation mobile app

some of this is Nostradamus ****. or heroin mixed with a bit of lsd

970. Trump is the representative of the Feds (7/15/2017)

The first three framed cases since Trump was elected US president.

(1)I revealed, 933. Big drug case in China, Philippines and USA (11/12/2016)
My wife is arranged a trip to China and Philippines from 11/13 to 11/21.

Trump confirmed the secret deal
In phone call, China's Xi tells Trump cooperation is only choice

Reuters 11/14/2016

http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/news/story/0002/20161114/KBN1390D3_7

China's most-wanted corruption suspect surrenders after 13 years abroad

Reuters November 16, 2016

Yang was ranked number one on the list and is the 37th fugitive to return so far, the commission said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chinas-most-wanted-corruption-suspect-surrenders-13-years-090847605.html

(2) I revealed, 948. Frame a case on 2/19 (2/18/2017)

Trump confirmed the secret deal.
Trump commits to 'One China' policy in phone call with Xi
CNN February 10, 2017

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/09/politics/trump-xi-phone-call/index.html

China says gets another graft suspect back from U.S.

| Reuters Feb 10, 2017

She was the 38th person on the list China had managed to get back, the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection said in a brief statement on its website.

http://in.reuters.com/article/china-corruption-usa-idINKBN15P10M

(3) I revealed, 951. New plot on 3/15? (3/10/2017)

One of China's 'Most-Wanted' Fugitives Returns From US to Surrender
March 09, 2017

Wang is the 39th fugitive on the list to return, the graft body said, without giving details, such as whether U.S. law enforcement provided assistance.

https://www.voanews.com/a/one-of-ch...ves-returns-from-us-to-surrender/3757023.html

You can see to repatriate Chinese fugitives became part of secret deal between the Feds(FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police. Since then, China abandoned to number their fugitives because it's too evident to reveal their secret deal.

Be noticed that in November 2016, the US president was still Obama. But it was Trump called China two days before US deported the Chinese most wanted fugitive because he represented the Feds.

971. Secret deal behind Russian's email hacking (7/22/2017)

Trump called Russians to hack Clinton's emails. He says now he didn't know Russians hacking deal. What was his base to call Russian to hack Clinton's email? Idea dropped from the sky?

'Treason'? Critics savage Trump over Russia hack comments
By NAHAL TOOSI and SEUNG MIN KIM 07/27/2016

Donald Trump's call on Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's emails has shocked, flabbergasted and appalled lawmakers and national security experts across the political spectrum, with one saying it was "tantamount to treason."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-russia-clinton-emails-treason-226303

Of course, Russian wouldn't give a free service. Six months later, Aleppo fell. A first payment to Russia after Trump won the president campaign. Rebel retreated in order. That was an arranged deal.

Aleppo: Evacuations resume after buses set ablaze

CNN December 18, 20

As many as 9,000 people had been evacuated from eastern Aleppo in nine convoys on Thursday and Friday

The full deal is done one year later. Tillerson's words means "Now we fulfill the deal. Syria is yours".

US Secretary of State says 'Syria's fate is in Russian hands now'
The Independent• July 3, 2017

The US Secretary of State has reportedly told the United Nations Secretary General that he thinks the fate of Syria and its leader is now up to Russia.

Rex Tillerson held a private meeting with Antonio Guterres at the State Department when he said the US was limiting its mission to defeating terror group Isis, according to Foreign Policy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-secretary-state-says-apos-204527145.html

Trump and Putin's Syria Ceasefire Effectively Lets Assad Off the Hook
Time July 10, 2017

Observers and former U.S. officials say the ceasefire deal effectively guarantees Assad’s regime remains in place, in spite of Trump administration rhetoric to the contrary.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-putin-apos-syria-ceasefire-165537133.html

Meanwhile, US had a missile attack on Syria in the name that Syria had a chemical weapon violation, that was a cover up operation of the secret deal.

katsung is back with a post.

giphy.gif

972. Facebook does police job (7/28/2017)

I have been blocked to post in face book since 7/21. When I try to enter the face book site, The page show a request

Upload A Photo Of Yourself
Please upload a photo of yourself that clearly shows your face. We'll check it and then permanently delete it from our servers.
Choose File
Continue

It seems Facebook is collecting information of members' face. I don't want to give my photo to Facebook, then it gave another choice: to identify two photos which it said were my friends. I don't know these people. It gave me only two choices:

Choose a Security Check
How do you want to confirm your identity?
Identify photos of friends
Upload a photo ID

It's like a police check on criminals. I don't know if others have same problem. Or is it a special work just on me by the surveillance team? To ban me post in Facebook.

There will be a new plot in August. The Home owners Association has a meeting two days ago. The Feds used to use it as a tool to inspect residents' home.

Sand had electric communist mooncookies hidden in the great wall of China. They overlooked the obvious when weeding the whack smack sack attack crack hack back Jackie Chan had 3 pens they didn't know about. Under without nobody knowing why Elvis had left the building with Bruce Lee's old shoe laces. Something big is about to happen.

Science has proven the existence of parallel universes. Katsung seems to travel between them, at random times.

972. Facebook does police job (7/28/2017)

I have been blocked to post in face book since 7/21.

SF81, why the hell doesn't Steeler Nation have that feature??

It seems Facebook is collecting information of members' face. I don't want to give my photo to Facebook, then it gave another choice: to identify two photos which it said were my friends. I don't know these people.

And trust me, those people will certainly not claim to know you.

It's like a police check on criminals. I don't know if others have same problem.

Yeah, about that ... when you hear voices that NOBODY else hears, you may want to seek help.

There will be a new plot in August. The Home owners Association has a meeting two days ago. The Feds used to use it as a tool to inspect residents' home.

"Non-sequiturs for $500, Alex." Here, let me give a preview of the August update - I believe I have a handle on your writing style:

Facebook tries to force me to add strangers as friends. Undoubtedly, a Federal spying plot. No other Facebook user has "friends" who are not actually friends. Tried the pool today. Cold. Strangely cold for August. Is it the shade from nearby trees? Or a plot by the Federal government to keep kids out of the pool to assist in the spying on me? Occam says it's the latter. Homeowner's Association president claims to have no knowledge of frigid pool conditions. Also claims no knowledge of Federal plot to poison me, spy on me, trump up criminal charges against me. Liar. Did I say "trump up"? Trump's fingerprints all over plot yet again.

Occam ... a Federal plant. Likes to leave doors open, and pools empty. Wife went to the market, forgot to notify me and lock the door. Two shocking points about that - first, that wife left door unlocked. Second and even more surprising, a woman would marry me. That is why I know she is a spy. A plant. Like a rhododendron with a bug. No, not an insect, a listening device. Believe Rhododendron was her maiden name. Or is my name. Unclear now, since the "gardener" sprayed the rhododendron. Supposedly bug spray, but more likely poison. Wait, bug spray is a poison?? Knew I was right.

Still waiting for neighbor to open blinds. Never do so any more. Seem to lurk in the shadows. Federal spy plot? Started when neighbors caught me peeking in window. Mrs. Neighbor has a nice rack. Can't blame me. Believe I was set up.

The door is closed. Positive I had left it open to allow cat into house. But cat is already in house. How possible? Cat door? No. Cat does not know how to turn tiny doorknob. Let in by wife? Not possible - she is still at market. Has been for six weeks. Texts me. For some reason, her car has been outside neighbor's house for those six weeks. Tall, good looking neighbor. Feds are crazy to get me - trying to lure me back into window-peeking for prosecution. Feds know I am already sex offender, a bit of peeking could lead to long prison term.

Peeking? Or peaking? You be the judge. Back to the pool. Door still closed. How is that possible? Didn't I open it? Cat must have closed it. Cannot use tiny doorknob, but knows how to close door. September report coming soon.

SF81, why the hell doesn't Steeler Nation have that feature??
I dunno, I've had katsung blocked for a few months because I can't figure out what he/she is saying.

I used to enjoy reading Beaker's posts. Now, not so much. :rolleyes1:

973. August plot (8/2/2017)

In the end of July, China got two of their most wanted fugitives.

One of China's 'most-wanted' fugitives returns after 19 years in U.S.
Reuters 7/31/2017

One of China's "most-wanted" overseas fugitives turned herself in on Monday after spending 19 years in the United States, the anti-corruption agency said.

Huang is the 43rd on the list to have returned to China since the operation was launched, the commission said in a statement on its website.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...tives-returns-after-19-years-in-us/ar-AApacVg
---------

China says one of its 'most wanted' fugitives now in custody
Reuters•July 29, 2017

SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Ren Biao, one of China's most wanted fugitives accused of forgery and fraudulently obtaining loans, has returned to the country and handed himself over to the police, the graft watchdog said on Saturday.

Ren's name was on a 2015 list of China's 100 most wanted corruption suspects living abroad and targeted with an Interpol red notice. He is the 42nd of the 100 to be returned to China, the CCDI notice said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/china-says-one-most-wanted-fugitives-now-custody-071135991.html

Since each time the Feds planned a framed case, they used to collude with Chinese secret police. As a routine, China used to get a small confirmation payment from the U.S.. This time they got two. It's unusual. It may mean they made it a big one. I have been blocked to post in Facebook since last week. It must be part of that plot.

Christopher Wray is confirmed as new FBI director 8/1. It is not a coincidence. I think he is chosen for my case. To frame me and people know my story in a case, they need some one to perform planting and unreasonable search and arrest. Wray will take the responsibility.