• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Megyan Kelly

Jimmy Kimmel, Hero to the left....Wears black face, portrays a black man as a dumb, mumbling fool. Lefty---Untouchable

Oops....Just saw steelworth posted this clip already.

Last edited:
All good Booted, I just posted the article link. You got the video up which shows it's nastiness front and center.

NBC was looking for a reason to fire her. This incident was close enough. I really don't see what she said as mean or a put down. Libs all over are far too sensitive.

It is my understanding that she was actually fired over defending another person that came under fire for wearing black face and pretty much not understanding what the big deal is. Not that it’s much better.

To me, it’s like the people leaving kids in hot cars. Happens dozens of times every summer, yet people still do it. In this case, you would think that if you are white, even 1/1024th conservative and have a TV show, you wouldn’t touch racial controversy, yet people still do it.

You’d think people would learn.

Jimmy Kimmel, Hero to the left....Wears black face, portrays a black man as a dumb, mumbling fool. Lefty---Untouchable

That's because liberals are taking care of these poor, disadvantaged people, so they can have some fun at their expense. It's like teasing your dog.

Could it be that she was tired of all of this and orchestrated all of it to get canned?

Pretty nice payday with the contract she negotiated.

Could it be that she was tired of all of this and orchestrated all of it to get canned?

Pretty nice payday with the contract she negotiated.

nice payday yes, but no one wants to be labeled a racist or bigot. That label sticks with you for life.

Her show was terrible..

For that only, she deserved to be canned..

She left her wheelhouse to try something different...and it was a mistake.

They boycotted the movie Nina because the black actress wasn't black enough, and wore makeup to look darker. They tried to ruin her career, but the joke is on them because she now plays in 3 of the most profitable movies ever. and has more money that god. Oh, and in one movie she wears blue makeup, and the other movie she wears green.

Has the Jimmy Kimmel embarrassment been plastered all over and his job in jeopardy yet?

Meanwhile libs are perfectly fine calling Trump cheetohead or worse. If Kelly is fired for saying black face, they should be fired too.

Not even remotely similar.

Speaking of Halloween...remember when a big stink was made out of this?

trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-halloween-2.jpg

See... I find that funny as hell. I guess I'm a racist.

See... I find that funny as hell. I guess I'm a racist.
I find it funny also but, once the rules are in place, I like to see them enforced evenly across the board.

NBC is the Democrat Party at work.

NBC News executives should be fired immediately, then remove NBC's broadcast license

Evidence showing Kavenaugh is innocent and that charges against him were made up is “old news”.

Evidence that one of his main accusers lied under oath is “old news”.

NBC’s Kate Snow: Here’s why we didn’t publish that story on Avenatti’s 2nd witness until now

NBC’s Kate Snow put up a tweetstorm Saturday explaining why NBC belatedly published a piece Thursday revealing that a 2nd witness provided by Michael Avenatti to back up Swetnick’s account directly contradicted claims Avenatti made on her behalf. Snow claims she and NBC hadn’t finished vetting the article about this 2nd witness until the Kavanaugh confirmation was over and so decided to drop it as old news. That supposedly changed this week, when Sen. Chuck Grassley referred Avenatti and Swetnick to the DOJ for investigation. That referral, Snow claims, suddenly made the story newsworthy again.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10...idnt-publish-story-avenattis-2nd-witness-now/

e442627d-e707-4aa9-ba44-597b0561bc50.jpg

I find it funny also but, once the rules are in place, I like to see them enforced evenly across the board.

Oh I find it somewhat funny in a pure comedic sense, but when it's really so much more than that and black face is really such a sensitive subject for the people it's aimed at, it becomes a whole other animal. And if Megyn Kelly is tarred and feathered for her "black face" comments (I don't care why she was really fired), then, like Booted, I want to see the outrage and eventual consequences applied across the board.

Oh I find it somewhat funny in a pure comedic sense, but when it's really so much more than that and black face is really such a sensitive subject for the people it's aimed at, it becomes a whole other animal. And if Megyn Kelly is tarred and feathered for her "black face" comments (I don't care why she was really fired), then, like Booted, I want to see the outrage and eventual consequences applied across the board.

common sense is what you speak.

I really don't care. Kelly is a fake conservative that went full SJW RadFem retard when she tried to torpedo Trump during the elections. **** her.