• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Megyn Kelly

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Megyn Kelly is so friggen' hot it's unbelievable. That is all.

Megyn-Kelly2.jpg

By the beard of Zeus!

Last edited:
Why yes. Yes she is. And she's a conservative

A friend of mine was a next door neighbor of hers in Alexandria VA. He said she had stalkers all the time.

Hit. Hit. Hit.

After I am done being Stevie Nicks when I grow up, I want to be Megyn Kelly.

The problem is- I don't think I am ever going to grow up.....

Even better. My wife asks me all the time, "When are you going to grow up?" My reply is always "Never."

Megyn is looking especially fetching tonight in that blue sleeveless number.

Megyn would look good in a burlap sack. What is our point?

Sometimes she looks even better than awesome, for which the word does not exist. Double shot tonight as Dana Perino was on for a segment.

Sometimes she looks even better than awesome, for which the word does not exist. Double shot tonight as Dana Perino was on for a segment.

Dana's hot too. Another Fox Hottie is Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Dana's hot too. Another Fox Hottie is Kimberly Guilfoyle.

You can't leave out Andrea Tantaros. Oh...Dear...God. There will always be an open, warm spot for her in my bed (no Supe, I didn't say "wet" spot)

Andrea%20Tantaros.jpg

You can't leave out Andrea Tantaros. Oh...Dear...God. There will always be an open, warm spot for her in my bed (no Supe, I didn't say "wet" spot)

Andrea%20Tantaros.jpg

She's dating Dave Navarro- used to be in Jane's Addiction and the RHCP. He does a tattoo show on cable.

Last night's blue dress. Me love her long time.

[video]http://video.lauraingraham.com/Megyn-Kelly-Attacks-Smears-from-Liberal-Blogs-Over-McKinney-29223064?utm_content=bufferf9794&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer[/video]

She's dating Dave Navarro- used to be in Jane's Addiction and the RHCP. He does a tattoo show on cable.

One of my three favorite songs...EVER. Even better acoustic. Kids hate when I put it on volume 40 in my truck. I rip the tunes. I'm a god, singing this. At least I think I am.

Jane says, I'm done with Sergio
He treat me like a rag doll
She hides the television
Says, I don't owe him nothin'
But if he come back again
Tell him wait right here for me
Or try again tomorrow"

I'm gonna kick tomorrow
I'm gonna kick tomorrow

Jane says, Have you seen my wig around?
I feel naked without it
She knows, they all want her to go
That's ok man, she don't like them anyway
Jane says, I'm going away to Spain
When I get my money saved
I'm gonna start tomorrow

I'm gonna kick tomorrow
I'm gonna kick tomorrow

Well she gets mad and she starts to cry
She takes a swing man, she can't hit
She don't mean no harm
She just don't know
What else to do about it

And Jane goes to the store at 8:00
She walks up on St. Andrews
She waits and gets her dinner there
She pulls her dinner from her pocket
Jane says, I ain't never been in love
I don't know what it is
She only knows if someone wants her

I want 'em if they want me
I only know they want me

She gets mad and she starts to cry
She takes a swing man, she can't hit
She don't mean no harm
She just don't know
What else to do about it

Jane says
Jane says

Well that news because I thought he was gay. Marilyn Manson said Navarro was real insistant on sucking his ****.
She may be his beard. Looking that hot, she could probably convert him.

Well that news because I thought he was gay. Marilyn Manson said Navarro was real insistant on sucking his ****.
She may be his beard. Looking that hot, she could probably convert him.

LOL. Marilyn Manson is about as believable as a politician.

Yeah he was married to Carmen.

Ashley Dougherty who does the weekend weather on channel 4 in Pittsburgh. Dat azz. Turn a little more to the right when doing the radar map, a little more, ooh that's it right there.....

Ashley Dougherty who does the weekend weather on channel 4 in Pittsburgh. Dat azz. Turn a little more to the right when doing the radar map, a little more, ooh that's it right there.....

Pictures, please. All the weathermen in Wichita are...well, MEN. One guy looks exactly like Jimmy Johnson.