• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Melania Trump wins $2.9M in damages from lawsuit against Daily Mail publisher

Spike

Reaction score
More winning!

The first of many, make them pay!

03-melania-trump-01.w710.h473.jpg

Daily Mail pays Melania Trump $2.9 million to settle lawsuit

The Daily Mail has apologized to Melania Trump and agreed to pay damages to settle a lawsuit filed by the first lady after the publisher made false claims about her work as a professional model.

The settlement was announced in a joint statement from the Daily Mail and Trump's lawyers.

"We accept that these allegations about Mrs. Trump are not true and we retract and withdraw them. We apologize to Mrs. Trump for any distress that our publication caused her," the Daily Mail and Mail Online said in the statement.

Trump will be paid about $2.9 million in damages and costs, according to a source familiar with the settlement.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/12/media/melania-trump-daily-mail-settlement/

Last edited:
Meanwhile somebody going back to the roots

121609-michelle-obama-400c_1.jpg
Michelle%2BObama%2BNatural%2BHair.jpg

Michelle Obama has more class in the **** she took this morning than that gold digging pig has or will ever have.... lay on your back for a man you wouldn't cross the street to piss on if he wasn't rich makes you a *****. I don't give a **** if she married him or not. To me that makes her even more of a pig.... most ****** only **** a guy for an hour to get some of his money and then they go home. She completely compromised herself by not only ******* a guy she cares nothing for and is in no way attracted to, she married the piece of ****. You mean to tell me that if a woman really loved her husband and he became POTUS and was living in the freakin White House that she wouldn't go live with him IN THE ******* WHITE HOUSE AS FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES?!

Michelle Obama has more class in the **** she took this morning than that gold digging pig has or will ever have.... lay on your back for a man you wouldn't cross the street to piss on if he wasn't rich makes you a *****. I don't give a **** if she married him or not. To me that makes her even more of a pig.... most ****** only **** a guy for an hour to get some of his money and then they go home. She completely compromised herself by not only ******* a guy she cares nothing for and is in no way attracted to, she married the piece of ****. You mean to tell me that if a woman really loved her husband and he became POTUS and was living in the freakin White House that she wouldn't go live with him IN THE ******* WHITE HOUSE AS FIRST LADY OF THE UNITED STATES?!

Wow.

Anger management issues?

Mooshell had the greatest gig in the world and still managed to be pissed off every day.

On the anniversary of nearly 3,000 people senselessly losing their lives, she shows how "classy" she is.

This is comical to me.

Class?

In what way does saying you aren't proud of the USA while dressed in the tackiest clothes imaginable and scowling at everyone indicate class?

More winning!

The first of many, make them pay!

03-melania-trump-01.w710.h473.jpg

Daily Mail pays Melania Trump $2.9 million to settle lawsuit

The Daily Mail has apologized to Melania Trump and agreed to pay damages to settle a lawsuit filed by the first lady after the publisher made false claims about her work as a professional model.

The settlement was announced in a joint statement from the Daily Mail and Trump's lawyers.

"We accept that these allegations about Mrs. Trump are not true and we retract and withdraw them. We apologize to Mrs. Trump for any distress that our publication caused her," the Daily Mail and Mail Online said in the statement.

Trump will be paid about $2.9 million in damages and costs, according to a source familiar with the settlement.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/12/media/melania-trump-daily-mail-settlement/

Hit

The dumbassery is strong with this one.