• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas GAME DAY THREAD - Ravens vs. Steelers Part Deuce

Wtf...........no flag?!?!?!

How the **** do you not throw a flag on that?!!! **** the Refs .. this is total Bullshit

a ******* FG

We are getting ZERO calls....

This team does stupid ****. I will let yinz blame whoever you want. But so far the O is ******** the bed.

They "forced the issue with Brown" .....that was not necessary......what was the point of going to Brown three consecutive plays ?

D better just take this game

oh yeah, we are losing, 3rd and 2 in the red zone. Move the chains? **** that, go for the risky play

This team does stupid ****. I will let yinz blame whoever you want. But so far the O is ******** the bed.

Sometimes I wonder if we wouldn't be better off if Haley would try to get another HC job.

I don't know. I think a lot of the mugging for the camera that our RB and WR's do probably don't help much.

That has zero to do with getting the play in and getting it called....if that were the case we would burn all our timeouts in 3 series

This team is so ******* stupid at times, it like we have no idea that you can actually go for a first down on third and two

How about designing plays to get a 3rd and 2 instead of going for the end zone constantly.