• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas GAME DAY THREAD - Ravens vs. Steelers Part Deuce

I don't know why some of u guys are upset......I said it all week....without Green or especially tuitt this would be a bad match up. they are dominating our 2nd string dline.

it will take a miracle to win. we don't have anyone difference makers.

If they were aggressive (which they are not) they could make up seven points Ben gave the Ravens but unfortunately I have yet to see anything (once again against this extremely overrated mediocre ravens team) that would lead me to believe that Ben or the coaching staff will be able to overcome that dumb *** throw. Its basically the fourth now and we managed do give them a net 8 points in the third quarter when we got the ball first. That I'd just flat out pathetic at home. I also think the crowd is tame and lame today. Fans travel well but lots of empty seats and not that loud

Ben D
Tomlin D
Haley D
Fans C
Bell A

When are the 5 Pro Bowlers going to step up?

Ray Fittipaldo ‏@rayfitt1 15m15 minutes ago
I have no idea what Antonio Brown was doing there. It's like he quit on the play after he thought he was interfered with.

Will Graves ‏@WillGravesAP 14m14 minutes ago
I'm still kinda stunned by Brown just standing there after Orr's pick watching him run. Was 10 yds away from play. Couldn't be bothered

I don't know why some of u guys are upset......I said it all week....without Green or especially tuitt this would be a bad match up. they are dominating our 2nd string dline.

it will take a miracle to win. we don't have anyone difference makers.

Seems like key injuries have derailed this team 3 years in a row ... so tired of it.

This about execution....and playing smart.....We have a Franchise Quarterback......put the team on his shoulder....walk or stumble...that's all there is to it. Ride or die on Bens arm

Ben again ... But it's Tomlin that looks like the idiot ... Not one word from Coach or you others about Ben and his INTs ... "nothing to see there" right? lmao

Ben...you son of a *****.....you ************ !!!! Thank you so goddamn much..........