• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas GAME DAY THREAD - Ravens vs. Steelers Part Deuce

Why are we trying to get cute? Just line up and play, throwing with AB on the bench

This **** falls on Ben and the stupid playcalling. Can't blame the D

2nd pick by Ben that will turn into points...horrific start and running out of time.

Sorry but that's on Haley. That was a ****** play that fooled no one. The second Ben took the snap Moseley was in his drop. Terrible game plan - once again.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Time to start looking for Ben's replacement... he ain't got it

I am so ready to see the Ben, Tomlinson, Hailey era end. ALL THREE OF THREE OF THEM CAN GO ANYTIME.

Sorry but that's on Haley. That was a ****** play that fooled no one. The second Ben took the snap Moseley was in his drop. Terrible game plan - once again.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app
0db9dda6b793700f0cffc027cd4f2551.jpg

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

A TD here is a killer....our offense may not score another touchdown. This wad-blowing in the first portion of the game and being "spent" the balance is just inexplicable

Coach ... nothing to say about Ben? Nothing? Your silence is damning in and of itself.

******* *******. An entire quarter and we lost. **** yinz.

Let's go steelers. Let's go Def. we need you. Ben get your head out of your ***

Ben's got no receivers because the China dolls sat out today.

Stupid all the way around Ben just throw it away, dumb play call, that's basically a one route play with AB on the bench