• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas to A-L-L

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Merry Christmas

A very Merry Christmas to all and remember the true meaning to each and every one of you.

This is a time for fanily, blood or otherwise. I consider my friends family and many a any here are

Family (just for the record).

It takes a village not just to raise a kid but to also keep us "grown children" well too.

Thank You to STEELERNATION.COM for a gathering place of Family

GOD bless everyone.

PeAce

May your luxury S10 run forever.

It got a lot of use last night,......... Santa was high on medical mary-jane and rolled the sleigh near my house. I put straight moonshine in the tank and loaned it to him to finish up his night.

This morning he showed up to return it and in gratitude let me take Mrs. Clause for a ride............. there is MAJIC in that O'l Northpole Girl................

The LUXURY S10 continues to further the legend.!

Salute the nation

Merry Christmas

A very Merry Christmas to all and remember the true meaning to each and every one of you.

This is a time for fanily, blood or otherwise. I consider my friends family and many a any here are

It takes a village not just to raise a kid but to also keep us "grown children" well too.

GOD bless everyone.

PeAce
Merry christmas yinz wanker!

It takes a village to raise a DIC. I know from experience ;)

Merry Christmas to all!!! Hope Santa was generous to all! I still believe. I still hear the bell

I' with you in the belief of goodness and that's what Santa is all about but I need to bring this to your light

Having BELL's rap songs on continous feed doesn't constitut the true bell ring.!

Salute the nation

Merry Christmas from Clowntown!

AP21234658787051-1.jpg

Merry Christmas

GOD bless everyone.

PeAce
Merry Christmas, DIC🎄🎁