• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michigan Being Investigate for Pats-like Spying and Sign Stealing

Michigan and New England have something in common. Well make that two things.

Michigan and New England have something in common. Well make that two things.
Cheating is the first thing what is the 2nd?

I thought this was just sour grapes. Almost every day something worse is uncovered. The spy on the sidelines with the hand signals on the cards is bad. This is starting to have a SMU-level smell about it.

I thought this was just sour grapes. Almost every day something worse is uncovered. The spy on the sidelines with the hand signals on the cards is bad. This is starting to have a SMU-level smell about it.

I held off posting this thread for days because I thought this would just be internet rumor or sour grapes, but then I started seeing report after report stating that this was a massive operation, it was reported by multiple schools, and there was actual evidence.

This guy’s Venmo account shows him buying the tickets to the games. They then have footage of the people sitting in the seats he bought filming the sidelines. The there’s the video evidence where you can see they have the signals and are clearly watching the other sideline then adjusting their defense.

On a side note, why would anybody want their banking app to publicly tweet out their purchases?

Harbaugh also violated Covid recruiting rules. You were not allowed to visit or contact recruits during Covid. He visited several. He feels the ncaa won’t do anything.

I held off posting this thread for days because I thought this would just be internet rumor or sour grapes, but then I started seeing report after report stating that this was a massive operation, it was reported by multiple schools, and there was actual evidence.

This guy’s Venmo account shows him buying the tickets to the games. They then have footage of the people sitting in the seats he bought filming the sidelines. The there’s the video evidence where you can see they have the signals and are clearly watching the other sideline then adjusting their defense.

On a side note, why would anybody want their banking app to publicly tweet out their purchases?

Harbaugh also violated Covid recruiting rules. You were not allowed to visit or contact recruits during Covid. He visited several. He feels the ncaa won’t do anything.

Un-like the NFL, I hope the NCAA fries the arrogant ***-hole.

That Venmo account is crazy if it’s putting it out to public view. I’d think there is some sort of privacy clause? Did someone hack it and then publicize it?

Salute the nation

and Chase Winovich!!! speaking of which can someone please open a thread about his retiring ? someone would yell at me for no link.
You are good I read that too. He got cut and decided to call it a career.

and Chase Winovich!!! speaking of which can someone please open a thread about his retiring ? someone would yell at me for no link.

I bet you have “Link” sausage !!!! Post that !!!

Salute the nation

This is just ****** great.
I live in Ohio and "Michigan cheated" is all I'm gonna hear from now until eternity. Learning that they cheated the best ever consolation for these obnoxious OSU fans after getting whooped by Michigan.
I'm no Michigan fan. I just root for anyone playing OSU.

I hardy doubt that stealing signals enabled Michigan to drop 40+ against OSU twice.

This is just ****** great.
I live in Ohio and "Michigan cheated" is all I'm gonna hear from now until eternity. Learning that they cheated the best ever consolation for these obnoxious OSU fans after getting whooped by Michigan.
I'm no Michigan fan. I just root for anyone playing OSU.

I hardy doubt that stealing signals enabled Michigan to drop 40+ against OSU twice.
Doubt away.

Michigan cheated ... Just like the Pats*** cheated. Cheaters gonna cheat. And, I think it would be fitting that they have those victories vacated, while receiving the death penalty AND having Harbaugh drawn and quartered.

Signed - SteelBuckeye (Obnoxious tOSU fan)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey, I'm a bit forgetful.

How many D1 football schools are there?

Which college did the NFL's great QB Marsha Tom Brady play for?

Hilarious. Now Central Michigan is investigating that Michigan assistant dressed up as a Central Mich coach and snuck onto their sideline for the game vs Michigan State. Remember, Jim Harbaugh had no idea.....

The part about him being responsible for his team and what goes on.

Payton had that same scenario happen to him, but moments latter billicheat wasn’t held responsible. ****, the NFL will welcome him with open arms———- wait, only if he coaches the cheatriots & hand-jobs the hand-job massage Robert.

Salute the nation