• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michigan Being Investigate for Pats-like Spying and Sign Stealing

here's the video of him on the Central Mich sideline. It certainly looks like the alleged spy master Conner Stallions. To me the clincher is that he is very clearly trying to hide his face from camera as a player goes out of bounds bear him and he knows the camera will get him in the shot.

here's the video of him on the Central Mich sideline. It certainly looks like the alleged spy master Conner Stallions. To me the clincher is that he is very clearly trying to hide his face from camera as a player goes out of bounds bear him and he knows the camera will get him in the shot.

Makes the ***************** look like amateurs

Can't imagine what a 17-asterisk bad word could be.

OHIOSTATEBUCKEYES ? That has 17 letters.
And still .... Cheaters gonna cheat. It's just that the Cheatagain Wolverines do it so well. ;)

And still .... Cheaters gonna cheat. It's just that the Cheatagain Wolverines do it so well. ;)

It’s frustrating as hell isn’t it SteelBuckeye !!!!

Yet people just want to blow it off as if nothing happened. That slogan “If you ain’t cheatiN, you ain’t tryiN” is society’s way of not being accountable and you can do anything you want as long as it benefits the yourself. meMEme

The cheatriots cheating is bad enough, but when you add in the league’s acceptance with no consequences, well that makes the product nearly unbearable enough to cause this STEELERS football fan to drastically change his NFL view.

Partly due to the Steelers as being the biggest victim and partly due to the integrity shown.

This is very related to the Ohio Buckeyes And you as a fan.

Salute the nation

Harbaugh banned from sideline for remaining 3 REGULAR SEASON games.

This is almost no punishment at all. Harbaugh can still coach during the week, just not be on the sideline during the game. He does not call plays so this is a slap on the wrist. Besides, he may just get on a headset anyway from one of their surveillance vans outside the stadium.
That's only the B1G's "public relations" punishment. In about 3 years, we'll get the NCAA's punishment.

so the Big ten and NCAA admit they have no evidence that Harbaugh or the school knew anything about the sign stealing yet they suspend Harbaugh, It takes on average 3 to 5 months in college football to complete an investigation and another three months of appeals. yet this instance is decided in three weeks with ZERO proof the school or coach had knowledge, let alone gained an unfair advantage. Plus the suspend on a holiday when the courts are not open the day before one of the biggest games of the year. talk about unfair advantage. **** the big ten and their bullshit.

You want to add weeks for the recruiting violations fine do that but don't label them cheaters of punish for that with no proof anyone but they psyco assistant that had a plan to take over the team knew or gained any advantage from the sign stealing ****

so the Big ten and NCAA admit they have no evidence that Harbaugh or the school knew anything about the sign stealing yet they suspend Harbaugh, It takes on average 3 to 5 months in college football to complete an investigation and another three months of appeals. yet this instance is decided in three weeks with ZERO proof the school or coach had knowledge, let alone gained an unfair advantage. Plus the suspend on a holiday when the courts are not open the day before one of the biggest games of the year. talk about unfair advantage. **** the big ten and their bullshit.

You want to add weeks for the recruiting violations fine do that but don't label them cheaters of punish for that with no proof anyone but they psyco assistant that had a plan to take over the team knew or gained any advantage from the sign stealing ****
Interesting question. Should a HC be accountable for, or know about actions that occur within his program during the time that he is HC?
Now, I believe the B1G Commissioner moved before all the facts are in. However, if Stalions is shown to have done what he's accused of, Harbaugh should be punished. Not monitoring the actions of your staff is no defense for a HC. He should know what is going on within his program.

Interesting question. Should a HC be accountable for, or know about actions that occur within his program during the time that he is HC?
Now, I believe the B1G Commissioner moved before all the facts are in. However, if Stalions is shown to have done what he's accused of, Harbaugh should be punished. Not monitoring the actions of your staff is no defense for a HC. He should know what is going on within his program.
first off I respect your opinions and post, but I have to disagree with you. that's like saying that that a parent of a 16 year old should be held responsible and be punished for any crimes they commit even though they didn't know they were committing them. or the manager of a store should be fired or suspended because one of the staff was stealing but was caught by someone other than the manager. It just makes no sense to me

first off I respect your opinions and post, but I have to disagree with you. that's like saying that that a parent of a 16 year old should be held responsible and be punished for any crimes they commit even though they didn't know they were committing them. or the manager of a store should be fired or suspended because one of the staff was stealing but was caught by someone other than the manager. It just makes no sense to me
Thank you for responding respectfully. I'm not saying it's right. Only that it's the standard that College HCs have been held to traditionally. And given that, it shouldn't change just because it's Jim Harbaugh. Also, this isn't something that occurred in a vacuum. Harbaugh's program is also currently under investigation by the NCAA for recruiting violations. Sometimes, where there's smoke, there's fire.

OSU fans are such poor sports!

There are ******** everywhere. Assuming of course, that the video was not faked, I'm sure it has been uploaded to the files that are accessible by the UM coaches and they have poured over it to see if they can find any useful signals to use in the upcoming game. :LOL:

That's only the B1G's "public relations" punishment. In about 3 years, we'll get the NCAA's punishment.

yep, something like vacating their Big 10 Championship. Something meaningless. Unless they do a bowl ban it doesn't mean anything.

and what if that 16 year old bought mom and dad a new car? Then the parents said they just figured he saved up money from his paper route, they had no idea their kid was doing anything illegal.

That's why Harbaugh is on the hook. He directly benefitted from this. There is video footage of Stallions on the Mich sideline with laminated diagrams of the opponents had signals, then him talking to the defensive coordinator and the DC then immediately signals in a new play.

They also have the venmo records of Stallions paying for the tickets at away games and testimony of people admitting they were paid to film the signals. It does appear that multiple teams have complained about this for some time and have been gathering evidence of it.

Is there a smoking gun email trail directly to Harbaugh? Probably not, but it just seems impossible to think he had no idea this was happening. That at no point did Harbaugh ask why his coordinators listen to some low level staffer and adjust their plays based on his suggestions.

Michigan fans should be happy about this suspension. In reality, it has almost no impact. Harbaugh can still coach this team, he just can't be on the sideline for the game.

Its often the case that a manager and owner is held liable for actions of underlings.
The hofbrauhaus in south side had a bartender over-serve a guy. They guy left the bar, got in a car, and promptly wrecked into a family, killing their young daughter…
The guy who wrecked, the bartender, the manager on duty and the owners were all held responsible. Every day across the country, managers will be fired for something an underling did on their watch which they knew nothing about..

Being in charge means you are responsible for your workers and charges…

This is the most overblown “scandal” in recent sports history. I mean schools can basically pay players to transfer. Sure, they call it NIL, but everyone knows what it is.

Yet somehow, this is the type of thing that upsets people. You can steal players, but sign stealing is where we draw the line. Gimme a break.

If the parent of the 16 year old or the store manager would have ostensibly benefited from the actions of the kid or employee then they would certainly come under scrutiny and suspicion.

IMO, Mike Tomlin is responsible for Matt Canada’s incompetence and Harbaugh is responsible for his staff’s cheating.

This is the most overblown “scandal” in recent sports history. I mean schools can basically pay players to transfer. Sure, they call it NIL, but everyone knows what it is.

Yet somehow, this is the type of thing that upsets people. You can steal players, but sign stealing is where we draw the line. Gimme a break.
It’s not the schools paying them.

Interesting take. Everyone is privy to being able to use that transfer portal that is allowed. So no unfair advantage outside of the smaller schools unable to pony up. But they always had a disadvantage in comparison in who is a more attractive school for draft purposes.

Sign stealing isn't allowed so that would signal an unfair advantage. For it to be fair all schools would have to be doing it.

I have no idea if Harbaugh is guilty or innocent but that is my general take on the subject.

There are ******** everywhere. Assuming of course, that the video was not faked, I'm sure it has been uploaded to the files that are accessible by the UM coaches and they have poured over it to see if they can find any useful signals to use in the upcoming game. :LOL:
I knew you'd chime in on this one lol.

Actually the Michigan dude was an OSU fan trolling his own people.
Prett funny...