• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michigan Rally

He has my vote, but man get to the point. he is rambling on and on.

Stick to the points.
I felt that way when he spoke at the RNC. Come on Donald just figure out that you already have a win and take it. sometimes its best to when to shut the **** up. Just like if you get arrested you have the right to shut the **** up. take it..

On day one I'm gonna drill baby drill and close the boarder, I am everyone's president, we need to quit attacking our political opponents, I love you all. it is now the time for me to SHUT THE **** UP.

Agreed but his closing was awesome. He needs to keep these speeches shorter and more on point the whole time. I lost count of how many times he called Xiden and the commie libtards stupid. But I loved it each time.

Agreed but his closing was awesome. He needs to keep these speeches shorter and more on point the whole time. I lost count of how many times he called Xiden and the commie libtards stupid. But I loved it each time.
shorter and to the point. if you look behind him a few of his supporters were openly yawning.

Yep, at the RNC he wanted to be the President to ALL Americans, that would include the libtards, stupid as they are.
More actions, less words.

Everyone on Steeler Nation should have had to take a shot of tequila every time “God” was used in a sentence in anyone’s speech at the Republican Convention.

Obviously Trump is reading my stuff.

Does anyone remember how the demonrats reacted at the 2012 convention voting to re-instate God in their platform? God was denied with boos three times...like Judas denying he knew Christ three times. God was removed in 2008.
The befuddled look on Gov. Stricklands face at the end.

Last edited:
Trump talks about God. Obama was God. "Obama Our Lord and Savior" as was uttered by Jamie Foxx. "The One" by Oprah Winfrey.
Not believing in God, results in a substitute. The government becomes your god, liberalism becomes the teachings. The environment and the trees are your god.

Even if there was no God, believing in one, the Ten Commandments, the Bible and we are in pretty good shape.
It's so evident that the more secular we become, the greater the societal decay. Murder, crime, moral decay in the rise. It is linear in opposite directions. (can't think if the word or phrase for that, someone help me, lol)

Don't you think it has been under used by people and governments for a couple generations?
Answering my question with a question.

To answer your question….yes it probably has been underused. But I can understand why. Hmmmm,let’s push religion as case after case is published about rape,sexual assault. Etc….Etc.

Can you force a person to believe? Is that the governments job? I believe religion has went through a lot of negatives due to the past and present sexual,physical and mental abuse that has been hidden for so long. I can only imagine what has transpired that has never been caught.I believe the decline of fellowship in church is pretty well the churches own doing.

My original comment was basically my thought that the word God was overused at the Republicans convention. Cynical me says Perhaps for political gain…gather a few more votes?
Do you believe Donald Trump is particularly Religious?

Question…..if you are a religious person…..does that mean you follow the 10 Commandments as a rule in life?

To answer your question….yes it probably has been underused. But I can understand why. Hmmmm,let’s push religion as case after case is published about rape,sexual assault. Etc….Etc.

Can you force a person to believe? Is that the governments job? I believe religion has went through a lot of negatives due to the past and present sexual,physical and mental abuse that has been hidden for so long. I can only imagine what has transpired that has never been caught.I believe the decline of fellowship in church is pretty well the churches own doing.

My original comment was basically my thought that the word God was overused at the Republicans convention. Cynical me says Perhaps for political gain…gather a few more votes?

Question…..if you are a religious person…..does that mean you follow the 10 Commandments as a rule in life?
Religion has been over used in politics.
The term “woke” has also been over used to mean anything anymore.

Politics have created radical extremist on both sides. Both sides lust for the same outcome. Control.

Many people, at all levels,have much to think about.....

This is probably my biggest concern for any state or those who have an election process that is easily corrupted.

Ripe for the taking. Too many mindless individuals. Reap what we sow . Good bye America. Thank you for what you were.