• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Migrant caravan heading for US clashes with police in Mexico

All this will do is get the people to tell Congress (if they want to get reelected) to build President Trump's wall even faster.

Some of them are rapists.

1152601_cms2image-fixed-605x320_1pra7g_qTkFzw.jpg

Cant count on the government to save us, time for the citizen militia to take up arms and defend this country. Remember the minutemen of a few years ago? We need that. This is exactly why we have the second amendment, so we can defend our own country.

Exactly right. They want the U.S. to become the same **** hole country they just left. Just like when liberals leave CA. They want Nevada and Arizona to become California.

Its sickening. Why don't they just stay where they are? Same with Colorado, Florida and I'm sure other conservative states.

Fine, then invade ******* Honduras and Guatemala, set up our military government, and say your *** is ours now since you can’t play nice.

Cut off ALL aid to those countries. Increase taxes on remittences to 50%. And any city that is a sanctuary city should be stripped of any federal money.

Anyone who believes that this is a "refugee" crisis needs his head examined. What a crock.

Maybe Congress if the Republicans hold it can pass a new law. Those who enter the country illegally can never attain the right to vote.

Reactions: JMM
I think his only play (if they get within 200-500 miles). Call it crazy and extreme...Martial Law and close the borders. 14,000 people is an invasion.

Seems like it would not be too difficult to track who is organizing and paying for the "Caravan*", then shine the light on it (cough, Soros, cough)

* Who coined that positive sounding innocent word for the mob? Call it what it is, a freakin mob, horde or mass.

Ayep *sigh*
I live in the SW USA too.
If those punk *** invaders do somehow make it this far, MTC is whoopin some ***.

I've whooped gang bangers in high school and post college.
A bunch of malnourished incan looking invaders are not treading on the USA baby.

Hope Mexico weakens 'em. I doubt it.

I do think this is a ploy for the democraps btw

Who's feeding & clothing these people? Looking at the pictures, the vast majority look like 25-35 year-old males who don't look emaciated or wardrobes dilapidated in the least. I thought this was a humanitarian crisis? How can someone travel thousands of miles by foot if they're too sick and downtrodden at the hands of those in power in their own country? And as Steeltime mentioned, nice touch with the Honduran flag, they're proudly displaying it while wanting to invade another country to get away from HONDURAS.