• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Migrant caravan heading for US clashes with police in Mexico

I think it’s funny that they think they can walk the length of Mexico. If dehydration/starvation doesn’t get them then banditos, snakes and the chupacabra will.

Reactions: MTC
Ayep *sigh*
I live in the SW USA too.
If those punk *** invaders do somehow make it this far, MTC is whoopin some ***.

I've whooped gang bangers in high school and post college.
A bunch of malnourished incan looking invaders are not treading on the USA baby.

Hope Mexico weakens 'em. I doubt it.

I do think this is a ploy for the democraps btw

They have a second group starting in Honduras as well around a thousand. I'm sure it will be over 20k total by the time they get across Mexico. This has to be well funded. Just the food alone for that many people is astounding. This has leftist smell all over it.

Hundreds of US troops heading to the border to deal with migrant caravan

Hundreds of U.S. troops are set to make their way to the southern border to help Homeland Security and the National Guard as a caravan with thousands of migrants moves north, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News on Thursday.

The official said roughly 800 soldiers will be sent to the area to offer “logistical support," including providing tents and vehicles.

Defense Secretary James Mattis could sign the deployment orders as soon as today.

There are currently 2,100 National Guard troops on the southern border assisting Homeland Security.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/hundreds...o-deal-with-migrant-caravan-official-says.amp

---------------------------

lol

logistics

ArcticYoungDeermouse-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: JMM
If you can bomb a RETREATING Iraqi army as they left Kuwait, why can't you bomb an army that is ADVANCING on the U.S. border? I'd start by first bombing every bridge between the U.S. border and wherever this group of invaders happens to be today. And if they manage to get within 100 miles on the U.S., I'd make it rain ordnance. You **** around, you'll lay around.

We can apologize later.

Obviously Mexico is facilitating this crap. Cut off all aid to Mexico immediately and freeze all immigration in process and stop all new applications until that country demonstrates that it respects our sovereignty.

If you can bomb a RETREATING Iraqi army as they left Kuwait, why can't you bomb an army that is ADVANCING on the U.S. border? I'd start by first bombing every bridge between the U.S. border and wherever this group of invaders happens to be today. And if they manage to get within 100 miles on the U.S., I'd make it rain ordnance. You **** around, you'll lay around.

We can apologize later.

We should bomb the piss out of Honduras too.

Obviously Mexico is facilitating this crap. Cut off all aid to Mexico immediately and freeze all immigration in process and stop all new applications until that country demonstrates that it respects our sovereignty.

But....we need our tacos!!!!

Please do it...https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/26/trump-mexico-border-caravan/

President Donald Trump is reportedly considering shutting down the U.S. border from illegal immigrants trying to flee to the U.S. from Central America.
The Trump administration is drafting an executive order that would pause entry for immigrants traveling from countries in Central America due to national security risks.

This is a left-wing funded event and the world knows it.

tPo8iko.jpg

One way to put an end to it...

bVG5cEp.jpg

REMEMBER

Dp0JA2ZU4AASvnE.jpg

Caravan Riders Refuse Mexico's Generous Offer – And They're STILL Heading to the U.S.

Thousands of Central American caravan riders on Friday refused Mexico's offer of providing asylum status to those immigrants who applied and qualified. They vowed to continue their trek north to the United States around dawn on Saturday, NBC News reported.

Under the plan, dubbed Estas en Tu Casa plan (translated to "This is Your Home"), asylum seekers would be given identifying documentation, jobs for adults and school for kids. The only catch was that they would have to stay in Mexico's two southernmost states of Chiapas and Oaxaca.

The caravan riders to decided to turn down Mexico's offer, saying they've trekked too far to stop before reaching the United States.

"Thank you! No, we're heading north!" they shouted as they trekked on, the Associated Press reported.

Our goal is not to remain in Mexico," Honduran Oscar Sosa, 58, said. "Our goal is to make it to the (U.S). We want passage, that's all."

Although Mexico is allowing the caravan to pass through, the government has not provided them with food, water, shelter or bathrooms. Those luxuries are saved for those who decide to turn themselves in.

"Authorities were also cracking down on smaller groups trying to catch up with the main caravan, detaining about 300 Hondurans and Guatemalans as they walked along a highway after crossing the Mexico border illegally, said an official with the national immigration authority," NBC News reported.

The caravan still has a ways to travel before reaching the United States-Mexico border. If they decide to try and enter through McAllen, Texas, they will have a 1,000 mile journey remaining. If they choose San Diego as their point of entry they're looking at another 2,000 miles.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...r-and-theyre-still-heading-to-the-us-n2532437

main_900.jpg

Last edited:
There are probably very few of this mob who would qualify for asylum status in Mexico, and Mexico knows it. It's a bullshit gesture, and they still let this caravan march through their country on the way to our border.

Cant count on the government to save us, time for the citizen militia to take up arms and defend this country. Remember the minutemen of a few years ago? We need that. This is exactly why we have the second amendment, so we can defend our own country.

This was the motivation of the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter.

He was motivated to kill Jews because he was defending the country against Honduran invaders?

Perhaps he/she has been feeling a little lonely lately and needed a "Hey! Look at me!" moment? No other rational explanation.

He was motivated to kill Jews because he was defending the country against Honduran invaders?

Okay, I understand a little more now. Because the psychopath said Jews were helping the "migrant invaders", because, you know, they're all down in Mexico, that's the reason. Forget he's had a long history of Antisemitism, this is why.

According to what CNN has gathered about this guy:

He blamed Jews for helping migrant caravans

On his Gab.com account, Bowers claimed Jews were helping transport members of the migrant caravans. He shared a video that another Gab.com user posted, purportedly of a Jewish refugee advocacy group HIAS on the US-Mexico border. Another post that Bowers commented on described HIAS' overall efforts as "sugar-coated evil."

Seventeen days before the attack, Bowers posted a web page from HIAS that listed a number of Shabbats that were being held on behalf of refugees, an official said. On that list was a Shabbat address that is less than a mile away from the Tree of Life Synagogue. (The chief executive officer of HIAS, Mark Hetfield, said Bowers is not known to the group.)

According to what CNN has gathered about this guy:

Strange thing is this guy hated Trump because he thought he was a globalist. The guy had been trying to blow up stuff for years. He's just a nut job with delusions of grandeur. ****** couldn't even make a pipe bomb work. He's a disgruntled conspiracy theorist democrat who probably blames the Rothchild family, the Illuminati and the Knights Templar for Trump being elected.