• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Millenial Reality smackdown....

Watching Today show town hall and Trump's children all seem intelligent, articulate and normal. I could vote for one of them happily. Why can't we ever have a candidate who doesn't make a complete *** out of himself in public?

Odumma has been doing it for 8 years now

Hillary's pro Islamic terrorism stance is still relevant though.

I didn't see him speak much today, he's made a complete *** out of himself plenty of times though. We don't need an ignorant unprofessional bozo at any time.

we've had one for going on 8 years now.

I can't STAND how Trump doesn't say his "H" before words that start with H. It annoys the ever living **** out of me. BUT....I'd rather hear that than I would hear Hitlery's fake *** cackle and her shrill *** voice.

Even worse is people have started to mimic it. "YUUUGE". It's like "WHAZUUUP" all over again.

Put me in the not voting for Trump category too. I will vote third party. If it's a choice between Trump and Hilary I can honestly say I don't care who wins.

Who would you rather have replacing 2-3 Supreme Court justices, Hillary or Trump?

I bet you don't have a clue what Trump is saying

Trump: I would change GOP platform on abortion

Donald Trump said Thursday he would change the Republican Party platform's position on abortion to include exceptions for rape, incest and the life of the mother.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/21/politics/donald-trump-republican-platform-abortion/index.html

How would this work again? A woman just has to claim she was raped and she's good to go for an abortion?

I'd imagine a Police report would help

Trump is TURNING BLUE STATES RED!

and winning the Deep South too

bout time we got off the bible thumper wagon