• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Millenial Reality smackdown....

Trump!

front5.jpg

Put me in the not voting for Trump category too. I will vote third party. If it's a choice between Trump and Hilary I can honestly say I don't care who wins.

If a republican doesn't vote for the GOP nominee, even if it is Trump, you are voting for Hilldog. If Hilldog wins, it is not if but when this country completely collapses and I will then blame those that voted for her and those that stayed home not to vote for Trump. You will be just as much to blame as those that actually voted for her.

If a republican doesn't vote for the GOP nominee, even if it is Trump, you are voting for Hilldog. If Hilldog wins, it is not if but when this country completely collapses and I will then blame those that voted for her and those that stayed home not to vote for Trump. You will be just as much to blame as those that actually voted for her.

Blame me all you want. Either one of these two is a disaster for this country, pick your poison.

I will blame all of you Trump supporters for the fact that Republicans once again nominated someone who cannot win.It's the final nail in the coffin of a dying party.

I disagree. The people responsible are those in the GOP establishment and no one else. The people (a lot of them conservatives) gave them a second chance (really more than a 2nd chance) to put things right by giving them both houses of Congress. The party elite capitulated on most things and didn't back the more conservative members and bowed to the media rather than educate.

It is the GOP that gave us a P/VP slate that didn't even win their home states in an election that was made for the GOP.

It is the GOP that has, basically, kept ****** primaries in place knowing, from the 2008 election that it needed fixing. The things that did change weren't "fixes" but seem to be put in place for the establishment to keep control. The ridiculous issue in CO is case in point. Sure, what happened was in the rules, but why is it in the rules? To protect the establishment, who don't like Cruz (who is way closer to what Republican values should be than Trump) either. But it gives them more control AND they get to decide which rule to use AFTER the primaries start and they know whether they need to change to protect themselves or not. Dumb.

It is the establishment people who didn't follow the will of their voters and put us in a position that a guy like Trump looks palatable. As OFTB has pointed out numerous times, Trump has never looked or acted like a conservative before and now he is, suddenly, the standard bearer? I don't buy it.

Don't blame me or OFTB or our ilk. Blame the GOP, they blew it.

Yep, I blame all of the people here and elsewhere who claimed they wanted a real conservative and are now supporting someone who is anything but. Can't believe how easy it was to snow you. I'm guessing Trump laughs about it at dinner parties with his wealthy liberal friends.

This country is too far gone, in a bad way, for a traditional conservative to win ever again. Trump will beat crooked Hillary in a landslide and correct most of what Odumma has ****** up. Plus lower my taxes, yeah baby!

Trump will do great things for this country. So what he is a brash showman during the primaries. It has worked and worked very well. He is 100x better than Hilldog or Bernie. There is no comparison. He is not a racist or bigot as the media wants to portray him. He is not a Nazi as the media wants to portray him. That would be Bernie or Odumma. He does not hate women as the media has portrayed him. I would have absolutely no problem if he were the nominee.

Trump will do great things for this country. So what he is a brash showman during the primaries. It has worked and worked very well. He is 100x better than Hilldog or Bernie. There is no comparison. He is not a racist or bigot as the media wants to portray him. He is not a Nazi as the media wants to portray him. That would be Bernie or Odumma. He does not hate women as the media has portrayed him. I would have absolutely no problem if he were the nominee.

I don't buy the media portrayals of him either. I also don't buy how he is portraying himself. I'm not convinced he is different from Hillary based upon his history.

What he says sounds very good (some of it). I'm almost tempted to vote for him based upon who is opposing him. But, in the end, I think it is a dog-and-pony show with little to no substance.

I don't buy the media portrayals of him either. I also don't buy how he is portraying himself. I'm not convinced he is different from Hillary based upon his history.

What he says sounds very good (some of it). I'm almost tempted to vote for him based upon who is opposing him. But, in the end, I think it is a dog-and-pony show with little to no substance.

Maybe the Trump v. Hillary debates will convince you otherwise. It's going to be an awesome bloodbath.

Maybe the Trump v. Hillary debates will convince you otherwise. It's going to be an awesome bloodbath.

He is going to keep saying the same things. Saying them over and over again won't make me believe that he actually believes what he is saying versus what he wants me to think he believes.

He is going to keep saying the same things. Saying them over and over again won't make me believe that he actually believes what he is saying versus what he wants me to think he believes.

Hell you don't even have to look at Trump. His success is everywhere but... Look at what/who he will be running against. A lying crooked criminal - and that's on her BEST day.

Don't like your country? Please go ahead and vote Crooked. Plead insanity because you'd have to be insane to not see it.

The way I look at it, Trump can only do better than what we have in the WH right now. And it will send a strong message to the political establishment, as a whole. But I can tell you this, if Trump wins the delegates nomination, and then has it taken from him at the convention, I will probably never vote for another Republican in my life.

He is going to keep saying the same things. Saying them over and over again ...

I know a lot of arks. Great people, those arks. Incredible. They love me. We are going to do amazing things with arks, you will see. AMAZING. I will have more arks than you can float in the Pacific, that is how much I love those arks and how much they love me. You will see, my arks are going to be yuuuuuge.

I can't STAND how Trump doesn't say his "H" before words that start with H. It annoys the ever living **** out of me. BUT....I'd rather hear that than I would hear Hitlery's fake *** cackle and her shrill *** voice.

I can't STAND how Trump doesn't say his "H" before words that start with H. It annoys the ever living **** out of me. BUT....I'd rather hear that than I would hear Hitlery's fake *** cackle and her shrill *** voice.

Watching Today show town hall and Trump's children all seem intelligent, articulate and normal. I could vote for one of them happily. Why can't we ever have a candidate who doesn't make a complete *** out of himself in public?

Watching Today show town hall and Trump's children all seem intelligent, articulate and normal. I could vote for one of them happily. Why can't we ever have a candidate who doesn't make a complete *** out of himself in public?

You thought he made a complete *** out of himself this morning? Anyway, this country needs a guy in charge who can be a take-no-**** ******* at times.

You thought he made a complete *** out of himself this morning? Anyway, this country needs a guy in charge who can be a take-no-**** ******* at times.

I didn't see him speak much today, he's made a complete *** out of himself plenty of times though. We don't need an ignorant unprofessional bozo at any time.

WTF is all this **** about? This isn't the Trump thread

This is about precious snowflakes

Topless standoff sparks campus protest

TROY, N.Y. — Students at the Troy campus of The Sage Colleges are planning to go topless Wednesday to protest what they believe was discriminatory police treatment of a student who identifies as androgynous.

The incident happened Sunday evening, when a school security officer approached Cedar Brock, who was sunbathing topless in a public park that fronts the campus and is across from the Troy Public Library.

"Are you a boy or a girl?" the officer asked.

"I'm neither," Brock said. "I'm androgynous."

What followed, according to Brock and others at the campus, was a Sage Park standoff that soon involved Troy police, who insisted that Brock put on a shirt and repeatedly told the student that city law forbids women from going topless in public.

"They told me, 'You're in public,'" Brock said Tuesday. "They said, 'This isn't what normal people do.'"

Troy police arrived shortly after the initial contact with the Sage officer. Brock initially refused to cover up, but eventually complied after about 10 minutes of back and forth.

"I felt forced to put a shirt back on," Brock said. "I was scared."

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Bare-breasts-spur-protest-on-campus-7258516.php

--------------------

sorry, no pics up yet

Last edited: