• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Minneapolis Riots part duex

crimnuls should be judged by their peers

It seems impossible that someone could make this mistake, but I find it hard to believe that any LEO would look for the opportunity to shoot in this day and age. There probably are a few, but I have to believe that it was a mistake. Can’t judge that situation if I have never experienced it.

once again...never happens if the suspect complies.

Now more than ever, those that serve are on there tippi toes with ******* everything! The lack of respect is out of control, the fact of “**** the police” gets you clicks,...these folks in blue are ******. Period. Their gov **** on them first thing without any facts. God bless them. God bless their work. **** the rioters. Let them burn.

In the heat of the moment i can see pulling your gun instead of taser, but this didn't seem like a super high tense situation. If she can't handle that she definitely should not be a cop. I think this was simply a tragic accident where the cop and criminal were at fault. I'm thinking the cop will be charged with negligent homicide or manslaughter

Now more than ever, those that serve are on there tippi toes with ******* everything! The lack of respect is out of control, the fact of “**** the police” gets you clicks,...these folks in blue are ******. Period. Their gov **** on them first thing without any facts. God bless them. God bless their work. **** the rioters. Let them burn.
I agree.

The tensions are high, the distrust in government which has painted any semblance of moral justice as bad. Cops are dealing with a ****** civil unrest situation right now.

The stories that grab national headlines also seem to pry off of racial motivation. So the emotion/outrage that goes into this is bad

I agree.

The tensions are high, the distrust in government which has painted any semblance of moral justice as bad. Cops are dealing with a ****** civil unrest situation right now.

The stories that grab national headlines also seem to pry off of racial motivation. So the emotion/outrage that goes into this i
It seems that almost EVERY story has racial overtones to it these days...

There seems to be a driven and coordinated agenda happening at the moment...

And as a white man in American today..... I am paying very close attention and am being very vigilant of my situations, my families safety, and protection of my property.

It seems that almost EVERY story has racial overtones to it these days...

There seems to be a driven and coordinated agenda happening at the moment...

And as a white man in American today..... I am paying very close attention and am being very vigilant of my situations, my families safety, and protection of my property.
it is everywhere: sports, tv shows, movies, news, social media, etc. They kept reminding us that Trump was dividing us further, but the current admin is clearly not better, but driving that fork in further? This latest shooting, they are glossing over the race of the two individuals involved. Not that the officer and suspect both made bad decisions, but their race is front and center because BLM is out in full force. He wasn't stopped because he was black. He wasn't shot because he was black. He was stopped because of an outstanding warrant. He was shot because the officer made a grave mistake and he tried to flee. That's the story.

So why didn't the Mayor resign?
He couldn't resign...

He was busy telling the Police Dept to take down their Blue Line American Flag and stop wearing a side arm when making traffic stops...

And no...Im not making this stuff up.

Personally, horrible as it sounds, I want Antifa and BLM to burn every ******* city they can to the ground. At some point SOMEBODY has to wake up and say... "Hey, these people are ******* dangerous and subversive. Maybe we should take this **** seriously."

Course, I live out in the middle of nowhere... so I may be really really ******* biased.

I hear ya wig..

I'm waiting on grass roots militias being formed, to assist law enforcement in protecting their American towns and cities from destruction, every time there is a peaceful protest..

Thats when the real "fun" will start..

You couldn't pay me enough to be a police officer in today's society. No way,no how. I honestly don't know how some do it in these crime infested big cities that are more like 24/7 war zones that never end.

The reality is the police are the only line of defense between criminals and citizens having to do the job themselves. Which will do it with zero rules.

You want to see chaos? Take the enforcement away. It would be a slaughter. People would band together and annihilate gangs, murderers,drug dealers,thieves, rapists, child molesters, human traffickers. No courts,no jails, just dirt naps and brutality for the wicked.

Pretty much a complete collapse of a civilized society which is only held together by laws and enforcement.

Which we're always just a destroyed power grid away from all hell breaking loose anyway.

We definitely have to get this **** turned around soon. Stop letting mobs rule the street. This woke mob has to ******* chill. It's not helping a damn thing. This white supremacist made up boogeyman stuff is a work of fiction.

Sometimes people **** up. Hell look at how many people die from medical **** up every year alone. Humans are not perfect and not that many people are racists, regardless of what these woke asshats project. Just isn't true.

Some cultures inside of this country need to do some seriously self evaluation and change. No politician is going to lift you up.Ever.Stop being a ****** human.

I hear ya wig..

I'm waiting on grass roots militias being formed, to assist law enforcement in protecting their American towns and cities from destruction, every time there is a peaceful protest..

Thats when the real "fun" will start..
Got to do whatever needs to be done. This angry mob **** doing whatever they want in the streets must come to an end. This is all on the democrat party. Everything they have done over the last 1+ years has nurtured these behaviors.

It's as if they want to divide the country and promote chaos and anarchy. Which I firmly believe they do.

We've had enough of these now to notice a common thread. And I'm addressing it from the personal accountability angle. Yes, it's been stated before. It needs to be stated again and again.

In nearly every one of these overly publicized police shootings, the common denominator is the victim resisted arrest and/or police orders OR attempted to attack the police.

Listen to the police. If they say get out of the car, get out of the car. If they say get on the ground, get on the god damned ground. You live. Period.

I'm tired of the excuse making because it's reinforcing a bad pattern of behavior. By not holding individuals personally accountable, it's excusing the behavior. And I bet if studies were done, you'd find more arrests/encounters today involve resisting than we've previously seen.

Why are we not seeing endless public service commercials and reminders - "If you're pulled over, keep your hands on the wheel. Obey the officers commands. Remain polite and professional."

Instead, its victim victim victim victim.

It's high time we held the individuals accountable.

Did any of these people deserve to die? No. Emphatically no. But they'd be alive if they had complied.

We are addressing all of this the wrong way. Dive at officers with a knife? Expect to be shot 7 times.

These officers where killed by criminal gunfire.

Why are these police officers, lost in the line of duty, not in the news everyday? Why are we not burning cities for their lives?

These officers where killed by criminal gunfire.

Why are these police officers, lost in the line of duty, not in the news everyday? Why are we not burning cities for their lives?
Why are their families not getting $27 million settlements from the victims for their loss?