• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Miss Michigan stripped of title for being Conservative

Zhu responded to the letter, addressing the so-called "inappropriate" tweets.

"A muslim woman tried to FORCIBLY put a hijab on my head without my permission. I tweeted about it on my social media account, and it got the attention of the media," Zhu said. "Almost everyone was supportive of me refusing to be put in that situation. Are the people in the MWA implying that they advocate for the punishment of women who refuse to wear a hijab?"

pretty sure this had nothing to do with it...

e53c2fb0-aa3b-11e9-bbda-5408714b4bdf.jpg%22%22

I'm sure something she said offended someone, which means it's "hate speech" to the left.

This is the way you control speech. By punishing those that say something you don't agree with. It starts this way but will lead to laws because the "majority" want it.

https://missworldamerica.com/our-sponsors

Here is a list of their sponsors in case you want to boycott. This must be quite the deal with all these name brand mega corps sponsoring.

Why the hell should we have to boycott? How about not punishing people for views that are factual, common sense, reasonable, and should not give offense to anybody with half a brain (i.e., (D)ims)?

That's it. This year I am not going to watch the Miss America World show. It's going to suck, missing out on all the water cooler talk about it, but I have my principles.

One of her tweets:

13-19-1-tweet-leo-and-2-others-follow-kathy-zhu-40320799.png

OMG, so offensive - citing stupid "facts" to eviscerate the inane "toxic masculinity" chant.

P.S. Hit. All day, every day and twice on Sunday.

One of her tweets did highlight the significant percentage advantage black on black crime has and suggested people focus on their own communities rather than look outside.

While on the face of it that's a perfectly fair and reasonable comment, one can understand how the American African community would take it as a shot across the bow.

I'm not defending the folks who deleted her comments or kicked her off the pageant in any way. I am merely pointing out in this P.C. culture we are cultivating I can see how folks freaked out at that.

One of her tweets did highlight the significant percentage advantage black on black crime has and suggested people focus on their own communities rather than look outside.

While on the face of it that's a perfectly fair and reasonable comment, one can understand how the American African community would take it as a shot across the bow.

I'm not defending the folks who deleted her comments or kicked her off the pageant in any way. I am merely pointing out in this P.C. culture we are cultivating I can see how folks freaked out at that.

You are correct that the black community sees it as a shot across the bow. And that is why things won't get better in the black community for at least the foreseeable future. The big issue is why do we let the left frame the language and control thought. We need to push back, for example telling a foreign born person who is running down every tradition and principal that our nation and society is based on to return to their point of origin if they don't like it is not racist. Our response to the leftist outrage mobs should be **** you, shut up, I don't care if you don't like it because it's true.

One of her tweets:

13-19-1-tweet-leo-and-2-others-follow-kathy-zhu-40320799.png

OMG, so offensive - citing stupid "facts" to eviscerate the inane "toxic masculinity" chant.

P.S. Hit. All day, every day and twice on Sunday.

Facts are racist today.

The undeniable problem is that leftists absolutely cannot debate the substance of ideas any more, in any fashion, at all.

The generation of feelings >>> facts, "safe spaces," and cries of victimhood overwhelming rational debate means that the left cannot and will not accept legitimate criticism or reference to facts that make them feel "uncomfortable," and instead will immediately revert to bleats of "racism," "Islamaphobia," "sexism," etc.

Finally, leftists 100%, undeniably believe that those on the other side are not wrong; they are evil. Hitlers. Murderers trying to re-impose slavery and clubbing women over the head and dragging them back to the cave.

That makes debate a bit difficult, and justifies any degree of screaming, indeed violence, against conservatives. When's the last time that a lefty criticized ripping a MAGA hat off a guy's head, or pushing women and old men around, or actually violently attacking and beating conservatives? We know how the left feels - 21 explained that such people "deserve" that treatment.

Care to address why an Asian woman was punished for exercising her First Amendment rights?

She's not even a white, patriarchal devil.

She wore a MAGA hat. That will support assault, vandalism, burning ****, attacking her verbally, attacking her physically, and threatening to kill her entire lineage.

D'uh.