• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MNF

You know Fordy,I have no idea who is on disability checks on here and who isn’t. That would be their business. But I do know a few people where I live who rely on those. Horrible car accident,and equally horrible construction accident. They live in pain all their lives. And rely on every single red cent that the disability check gives them. How many Veterans rely on disability checks? Using that example is as low class as you can get.

It’s one thing to have heated banter back and forth on here. It’s another thing to make a comment like that. In fact it takes a very special person such as yourself. You also get quite personal with your loner type comments and your usual belittling comments. And even chose to tell everyone how loved you are in your family,suggesting others aren’t. Since you opened that door……from what I can see,the way you react to anyone that disagrees with you you lash out with immediate insults. I sincerely hope you don’t do this in real life as well.

I fully expect you to apologize for that disability comment.
Wah wah wah 😭

And no one in my family or friends circle is full blown re___ed

Don’t hold your breath.

Levis was hurt after 2 drives it was 0-0. Also has 0 to do with anything. Levis could have won the game or lost the game no body knows. Rudolph did not lose the game but he did basically nothing. I'm not bashing Rudolph but there is no way you can say he played a great game. If Kenny or Mahomes or any other QB had those stats and what not you would be arguing against the QB.
Where did I say Rudolph played a great game? Why do you people insist on putting words in other peoples mouths?

Daddy 😂 for… banning me from a message board. Your and my concepts of “daddy” are two very different things. I get YOU would be affected by that. I mean what would your life consist of if not posting 84 new threads, 245 replies, and 12,456 likes a day 😆

But hey. That makes you a “winner” champ. 😆 😝 😂
You are reaching hard for anything everything.

As you ❄️ way through answering everyone.

Each day someone sees you for the loser that you are.

And I am love love loving it.

😀

Wah wah wah 😭

And no one in my family or friends circle is full blown re___ed

Don’t hold your breath.
It is a shame you don’t do the world a favor and hold yours.

😃

I’m a man enough to go to work. So you and @slashsteel should say thank you for paying your bills.
Wow early Saturday morning the self proclaimed family man has me on his mind instead of his children. Time to move on from that convo snowflake. Go parent your rug rats.

Very sweet of you to think of me though cupcake.

BTW I am working this morning as I do 5 times a week. Your claims are inaccurate much like most of your posts.

At least you are consistent.

😭

I’m a man enough to go to work. So you and @slashsteel should say thank you for paying your bills.

Evidently, man maybe, but not smart enough to promote your 16 year old (speculation age).

With him single-handedly taking over and transforming an entire high school football program into a winner, you’d think you could garner a contract worth $$$$$$millions$$$$$$.

I can see it now, Child prodigy in football amasses not just high school, but with his Dad’s guidance has landed an NFL head coaching job & ownership has handed over all team decisions as well………….

All under the guise of

Not just anyone can understand the true meaning of what football play is…………….. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

This is no diss on your family of any kind, just a diss on the dad who is a little out there…….

Salute the nation

I could write a book on here with quotes from some people. Calling him childish names like “Rudolph the red nosed 3rd string QB” or little songs they made up. Now of course I’m sure they’ll say they didn’t hate him. And they probably believe that. But it was very real and a combination of sad and pathetic. Like I said Rudolph was nothing but professional and a team first guy here. He tried to help that bust Pickett as much as he could.

"Rudy has a punchable face" is what sticks out the most for me.
I remember Chicoman being chastised for wishing Trubisky legs get broken.

Now those are expressions of hate for those players for sure.

Do you hate Tomlin?
"Hate" has a broad set of emotions in football talk.
To hate a player could just be an expression of being repeatedly disappointed and frustrated over a player that is underperforming or believing that they lack the talent to be a Steeler.
And that's where hate stops.
As it does for me.
Of course, as in the examples above, it could lead to actually hating the guy.

There is a lot of Najee "hate".
There was a lot of Kendrick Green "hate".
There's a lot of Tomlin "hate".
Canada and Pressy Harvin "hate".

When I mention that there is a lot of Najee "hate", never do I assume it goes beyond people being upset over what they perceive as Najees shortfalls/lack of ability.

I don't think you can judge what goes through people's minds when you accuse most of them of being "Rudy haters".

"Rudy has a punchable face" is what sticks out the most for me.
I remember Chicoman being chastised for wishing Trubisky legs get broken.

Now those are expressions of hate for those players for sure.

Do you hate Tomlin?
"Hate" has a broad set of emotions in football talk.
To hate a player could just be an expression of being repeatedly disappointed and frustrated over a player that is underperforming or believing that they lack the talent to be a Steeler.
And that's where hate stops.
As it does for me.
Of course, as in the examples above, it could lead to actually hating the guy.

There is a lot of Najee "hate".
There was a lot of Kendrick Green "hate".
There's a lot of Tomlin "hate".
Canada and Pressy Harvin "hate".

When I mention that there is a lot of Najee "hate", never do I assume it goes beyond people being upset over what they perceive as Najees shortfalls/lack of ability.

I don't think you can judge what goes through people's minds when you accuse most of them of being "Rudy haters".

Confucius once say “Stewey a wise man”,

Remember he only say once——————-

Salute the nation

Better than a dumb a s s ! 😀
I’ve always interpreted "wise a s s" as the standard comeback (in jest) to someone that made a sarcastic or witty remark (in jest) about you or about something you said....
But that would be a wisecrack by a wise cracker....(not to be confused with an intelligent white person.)

However, a wise a s s by definition is "a person who is irritating because they behave as if they know everything."

Boy, do we have a couple of those around here! lol

Last edited:
you want to stop this bullshit or take another vaction

say anything you want about how they are on this site, but if you start making attacks like this it is over the line.

I’ve always interpreted "wise a s s" as the standard comeback (in jest) to someone that made a sarcastic or witty remark (in jest) about you or about something you said....
But that would be a wisecrack by a wise cracker....(not to be confused with an intelligent white person.)

However, a wise a s s by definition is "a person who is irritating because they behave as if they know everything."

Boy, do we have a couple of those around here! lol

I use this line often

“ My mom always told me rather a smart *** than a dumb ***”

Salute the nation

I use this line often

“ My mom always told me rather a smart *** than a dumb ***”

Salute the nation
had a teacher who told me that everyone likes a little *** but no one likes a smart ***

right before he took me to the hall and used his paddle on my ***.

and no I don't still get hard thinking about it

since you brought it up.. I really didn't mind loaning it to you but I am gonna need my dick back soon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
uhhhh the joke is right their Warrior. can you see it? what would that make you?

I use this line as well……….

“Yep, my great Grandpappy use to always say……..
You can wish in one hand and **** in the other, see which one fill up faster”

Salute the nation

dickless...much like the op of this thread

I didn’t even have to scroll to the top, to see who the OP was………. Thanks for the laugh Coolie !!!!!

Salute the nation