• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MNF

BLITZ, I’m on that boat as well. I have a lot of Good people with us as well………..

Salute the nation
Nah neither of yinz are losers. Maybe the board can get back to normal now that the grass is snow covered.

😀

Everyone who understands football who watched that game saw what I saw. You are just a casual football fan, nothing more. You don’t understand the nuances of the game and most fans don’t. But to us that do we laugh at the likes of you.
coach you are not smarter than anyone

I am not the smartest football mind on this site, but neither are you

you can take your condescending bullshit and stick it up your *** sideways

I think Slash and Fordy are rubbing uglies. they are doing it. Nothing wrong with that.
Don’t be jealous. I am sure there is something left for you. Watson gives free reach arounds can you wait for clown week?

Don’t be jealous. I am sure there is something left for you. Watson gives free reach arounds can you wait for clown week?
all good here. But you 2 show your love in strange ways. it is 2024. no one cares. stop these fake fights. love conquers all. I for one am happy that you guys found someone in these dark times. congrats to you both.

Lol I know this is all a lie 😂

When does that disability check come anyway?
You know Fordy,I have no idea who is on disability checks on here and who isn’t. That would be their business. But I do know a few people where I live who rely on those. Horrible car accident,and equally horrible construction accident. They live in pain all their lives. And rely on every single red cent that the disability check gives them. How many Veterans rely on disability checks? Using that example is as low class as you can get.

It’s one thing to have heated banter back and forth on here. It’s another thing to make a comment like that. In fact it takes a very special person such as yourself. You also get quite personal with your loner type comments and your usual belittling comments. And even chose to tell everyone how loved you are in your family,suggesting others aren’t. Since you opened that door……from what I can see,the way you react to anyone that disagrees with you you lash out with immediate insults. I sincerely hope you don’t do this in real life as well.

I fully expect you to apologize for that disability comment.

What was the score before Levis got hurt?
Levis was hurt after 2 drives it was 0-0. Also has 0 to do with anything. Levis could have won the game or lost the game no body knows. Rudolph did not lose the game but he did basically nothing. I'm not bashing Rudolph but there is no way you can say he played a great game. If Kenny or Mahomes or any other QB had those stats and what not you would be arguing against the QB.

And there’s the difference…..a sense of humor can really make the world a better place!

WhoAley **** !!!!!!!

My brother, my friend................................................................... B-I-N-G-O

Salute the nation

Does not order Filet and Lobster.... a real winner !

Or high-end desert only to take one bite and say she don't like it...................................................

Salute the nation

😭

You scare absolutely nobody. Careful last time you threw out threats your daddy put you in time out.

😭

I love when soft snowflakes think they can intimidate.

Once a loser always a loser.
Daddy 😂 for… banning me from a message board. Your and my concepts of “daddy” are two very different things. I get YOU would be affected by that. I mean what would your life consist of if not posting 84 new threads, 245 replies, and 12,456 likes a day 😆

But hey. That makes you a “winner” champ. 😆 😝 😂