• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MNF

I do but just like the Rudy reference it falls on deaf ears with people like you.
Uhuh great life but had me on your mind sweet cheeks how adorable .😅

Man, I honestly couldn’t imagine being all alone at 40. I don’t know everything but I do know when I die my friends and family will miss me and remember me. So at least I have that going for me.

What do you do for a living again? Who’s your wife? How are the kids?

This message board is your life. 😂
My kid I raised is doing good . My GF is doing good.

Why I do for a living is none of your business but I do know what you do for a living desk jockey.

I am a Steeler fanatic but I know you are short on things to come at me with so hence the no life comment.

Yet here you are being that same ol sensitive snowflake you always have been and will be.

Your one friend has my condolences.

😅

Man, I honestly couldn’t imagine being all alone at 40. I don’t know everything but I do know when I die my friends and family will miss me and remember me. So at least I have that going for me.
Yeah dumbfuck I am not alone far from it.

I can’t imagine going through life being a spastic *****.

Buy yet here you are!

😅

Yeah dumbfuck I am not alone far from it.

I can’t imagine going through life being a spastic *****.

Buy yet here you are!

😅
Lol I know this is all a lie 😂

When does that disability check come anyway?

" CookiN with DIC"

NaaN Bread, if you know what it is and like it, this ones for you........................

I'll grab a piece or two (pending on hunger), I put down generous PizZa sauce and any kind of toppings you like.

Some of mine--- Meat balls / Canadian Bacon
(with Canadian girls) / different peppers / pickles / olives / BBQ anything / various cheese / you get the drift...

Bake it or put in microwave SECRET HINT: put everything but the cheese on it, then microwave
3 min. on high, take out and then cheese it-N- nuke it.

EAT and enjoy, pretty fast and for getting in late from work starved.

25 star rating
as seen "On Billboards" / TV Commercials / Red Carpet Celebrities / Tatoos

Salute the nation

Lol I know this is all a lie 😂

When does that disability check come anyway
I collect good sized paychecks baldy.

Have you been conversing with your rug rat on what to try to throw at me?

Because it is lame Huckleberry DIM.

I collect good sized paychecks baldy.

Have you been conversing with your rug rat on what to try to throw at me?

Because it is lame Huckleberry DIM.
Sure little buddy. Sure. I mean I know lots of high paying jobs that allow people to sit on a message board for 16 hours a day.

Sure little buddy. Sure. I mean I know lots of high paying jobs that allow people to sit on a message board for 16 hours a day.
I can multitask you can too. Nothing little about me but you on the other hand have little stamped all over you.

You are at your desk pretending to work and being a spastic snowflake at the same time.

See ? It can be done.😅

I can multitask you can too. Nothing little about me but you on the other hand have little stamped all over you.

You are at your desk pretending to work and being a spastic snowflake at the same time.

See ? It can be done.😅
Maybe you should look at the board history. You have so many more posts, threads, reactions than anyone else it’s actually quite mind boggling. I mean I have been on here for a decade plus longer and your numbers dwarf mine. But of course I don’t sit on here 16 hours a day.

Maybe you should look at the board history. You have so many more posts, threads, reactions than anyone else it’s actually quite mind boggling. I mean I have been on here for a decade plus longer and your numbers dwarf mine. But of course I don’t sit on here 16 hours a day.

Wake up, some have been here near 30 years and several owners ago. Post counts carried over........ thought you could put that together.

Salute the nation

Oh the so many posts burn. Nope

Still lame like you and your life.

Lame desk jockey.

Does your boss know you use the company computer to talk ****? You might want to be careful they might catch you!

Wake up, some have been here near 30 years and several owners ago. Post counts carried over........ thought you could put that together.

Salute the nation
He is just being desperate the spaz likes to lash out when upset.

Salute the nation
I have been here since Diamond Dave ran it. Still no where near the posts

He is just being desperate the spaz likes to lash out when upset.
I have not lashed out yet. Trust me, speaking the truth is a 2 out of 100. When I lash out there will be no mistake.

Tenn 1st drive they started on their 44 and gained 21 yrds. Mason completed 3 passes for 13 yrds and the last one was a 5yrd loss. Guess his super super checkdown power broke
2nd drive was in the tenn 47. Masons only pass was a 5yrd pass on 3rd and 20. HOF stuff there.
3rd drive was 24 yrds. Mason dumped off to the RB who went 16yrds
4th drive was 2 min offens. Mason managed 19yrds on 2 passes.
5th drive was in tenn 44. Maso had a 27yrd pass.
6th drive -3 yrds
7th drive 70 yrds and Mason had only 1 5yrd pass
8th drive mia 44. Mason one pass for 2 yrds
9th drive mia 30. 27 yrds and 0 passing yrds
10th drive mia 10. 10 yrds 0 passing yrds.

In 10 drives 4 started in mia territory and 3 more basically started at mid field. The game was won by the D and running game. Mason had very little to do with it

Tenn 1st drive they started on their 44 and gained 21 yrds. Mason completed 3 passes for 13 yrds and the last one was a 5yrd loss. Guess his super super checkdown power broke
2nd drive was in the tenn 47. Masons only pass was a 5yrd pass on 3rd and 20. HOF stuff there.
3rd drive was 24 yrds. Mason dumped off to the RB who went 16yrds
4th drive was 2 min offens. Mason managed 19yrds on 2 passes.
5th drive was in tenn 44. Maso had a 27yrd pass.
6th drive -3 yrds
7th drive 70 yrds and Mason had only 1 5yrd pass
8th drive mia 44. Mason one pass for 2 yrds
9th drive mia 30. 27 yrds and 0 passing yrds
10th drive mia 10. 10 yrds 0 passing yrds.

In 10 drives 4 started in mia territory and 3 more basically started at mid field. The game was won by the D and running game. Mason had very little to do with it
What was the score before Levis got hurt?

I have not lashed out yet. Trust me, speaking the truth is a 2 out of 100. When I lash out there will be no mistake.
😭

You scare absolutely nobody. Careful last time you threw out threats your daddy put you in time out.

😭

I love when soft snowflakes think they can intimidate.

Once a loser always a loser.

I have been here since Diamond Dave ran it. Still no where near the posts

Good for you. Slow typing?? I still don’t see your point ?

Lastly, who gives a **** about your post count.

Salute the nation

I am a loser. but I accepted it years ago. Makes it easy to deal with

BLITZ, I’m on that boat as well. I have a lot of Good people with us as well………..

Salute the nation