• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MNF

Someone, I believe it was Madinsomniac in another thread posted a stat indicating that the Ravens D allowed 20 + points in every game they played this year.
Looks like another one taking shape.
We will kill them.

Rats with a TD down the seam...

Not sure if I mentioned this, but **** the rats. For some reason I don’t like them…………

Salute the nation

I’m listening to game on XM radio, Tampa Bay announcers. In testing all the info they give out. They are pretty good, but the STEELERS home announcers are much better (NOT B & G glasses speaking either)

Salute the nation

Someone, I believe it was Madinsomniac in another thread posted a stat indicating that the Ravens D allowed 20 + points in every game they played this year.
Looks like another one taking shape.
We will kill them.

Nah, they only gave up ten to the bills... But every other game they basically gave up more points than their opposition's average points scored

If TAmpa scores another ten points, then Baltimore will be tied for the 6th worse points allowed per game.. of corse Tampas d isnt that much better...

I mean right now save for a bs holding call and a player dropping a td because of injury, the Ravens would have given up 21 points already..