• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MNF

I’m slowly going back to disliking Baker.

Now that he is out of Cleveland, I want him to do better, but NOT against us.!!!

Salute the nation

Like seriously... the division is totally different this year

Cinci has a high flying O... Baltimore is a frontrunning rushing team... both have ****** Defenses

Clevelands D isnt as good as last year, but it still is good... but their O is ****..

Looking at how the schedule is playing out, we should be favorites to walk away with the division
I want whatever you are smoking. We may win the division, but I don't see us walking away with it. Balt schedule is not very difficult. It "should" come down to our series against Balt but we still have to play KC, Philly, and Wash. Cleve with Winston (if he starts) will be better and Bengals have Burrows this year. I wouldn't call any division game an auto win.

This game really means little outside of win/loss for the Ravens... this is like Atlanta for us... really no tiebreakers here...

the next five are the big stretch for them...
3 division games and 3 of the best defenses they will play..

Baker just got rattled.. he always does
He is about to fall to 3-7 vs them in his career

I figured this year would be the drop off for Henry... it comes super quick for RBs... he is 30 and led the league in carries 4 of the past 5 seasons... he is on pace for over 300 carries again... he is a big back... they rarely last to 31.. thats the reason nobody wanted him this offseason.. he is a ticking timebomb before his knees, ankles or burst just vanishes ... but he looks great right now