• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More Brits get mowed down..

... and cue Ron in 5, 4...

News just said "Outside a mosque as people were leaving", therefore we don't know yet if some Muzzies got riled up (it doesn't take much) and ran some people over on their way home or if some Brits finally got tired of this being murdered bullshit and ran over the Muzzies. I'll be on it as soon as I know.

News just said "Outside a mosque as people were leaving", therefore we don't know yet if some Muzzies got riled up (it doesn't take much) and ran some people over on their way home or if some Brits finally got tired of this being murdered bullshit and ran over the Muzzies. I'll be on it as soon as I know.

Yeah, this one might be raghead on raghead. It's even better when those evil ******* kill their own.

Yeah, this one might be raghead on raghead. It's even better when those evil ******* kill their own.

True, could be they got run over for not being Muslim enough.

True, could be they got run over for not being Muslim enough.

Could be on was isis and the other was al-qaiduh.
Don't know how they tell the difference but they hate each other

Could be on was isis and the other was al-qaiduh.
Don't know how they tell the difference but they hate each other

Early word is that another Muzzie was driving the van.

Muslims%20-%20Copy_zpsudhbra61.jpg

Last edited:
I will say that no matter who did this if it was intentional it is just as wrong as if it was a Muslim driving. Violence on civilians is never an answer to our problems and anyone on either side who calls for violence is an ******* and ashamedly I am seeing people post on Fox feeds saying Karma and worse are just as bad as the left who have been doing the same. This is not how we win this is how we make it worse.

Retaliating against innocents is such a stupid thing to do... violent actions that dont target agressors only tends to escalate matters...

People are just getting crazier by the year.

This all stood out to me since the movie theater shooting in Colorado. So really 2012-present was the decline in civility

Mosque members being interviewed were pretty upset, demanding reporters on scene call the perps 'terrorists' as they have with muslim people-mowers. If only they had spoken out so vehemently against those muslim drivers, maybe they wouldn't have been targeted by sick individuals....

They think they're upset now? Like this event puts them on equal ground with western victims? Lets see how upset they are after the 3rd, or 4th, or 5th incident in the span of a couple months.... Then we'll see if they're as tolerant as westerners....

"Mohammed Shafiq of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim organization, said that based on eyewitness reports it seems to be a "deliberate attack against innocent Muslims." "

Isn't it weird how quickly the victims are labeled "innocent" when Muslims are slain? Never a rush to judgment when someone of Islam blows themselves up in a shower of nail bomb shrapnel. We have to wait days to find out the attacker was named Muhammed and that the victims "might" have been innocent and not deserving of their deaths.

A 48-year-old man was detained by members of public at the scene and then arrested by police in connection with the attack on the Finsbury Park Mosque. Police said no other suspects at the scene have been identified or reported to police.

The van driver - described by witnesses as a large white man - was detained by members of the public after the incident in Finsbury Park early on Monday that police are treating as a terror attack.

Zoheir Cheref, who arrived on the scene around five minutes after the incident, said witnesses claimed the driver said: "I did the job" as he got out of the van.

Witness Ratip al-Sulamein described the driver as a "white guy in his mid 40s". He said: "People grabbed him and he just said 'I done my bit'."

Another witness, Usain Ali, described hearing a loud bang as the van ploughed into the crowd. He said: "One of the victims was in a wheelchair and could not get out of the way. It was terrible. I just ran for my life."

"He wanted to run away and was saying, 'I want to kill Muslims'.

"So he came back to the main road and I managed to get him to the ground and me and some other guys managed to hold him until the police arrived, for about 20 minutes I think, until the police arrived."

"When he went into the [police] van he made gestures, he was laughing."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ry-park-mosque-attack/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmg

This kind of thing can do nothing besides make things worse. Violence against random Muslims is not the answer to any problem.

Even better? Wow! Looks like my worst suspicions about you guys have been confirmed.

Well, they must feel like sitting ducks over there in London. It's terrible, but not unexpected.

"Mohammed Shafiq of the Ramadhan Foundation, a Muslim organization, said that based on eyewitness reports it seems to be a "deliberate attack against innocent Muslims." "

Isn't it weird how quickly the victims are labeled "innocent" when Muslims are slain? Never a rush to judgment when someone of Islam blows themselves up in a shower of nail bomb shrapnel. We have to wait days to find out the attacker was named Muhammed and that the victims "might" have been innocent and not deserving of their deaths.
Good observation.

This kind of thing can do nothing besides make things worse. Violence against random Muslims is not the answer to any problem.

It's despicable but entirely predictable at the same time. It will be the same story soon for the Antifa thugs and the black lives matter loud mouths. People eventually get tired of being bullied and screamed at and will want to make their own statement.in retaliation, it has been going on for centuries.

While it doesn't make it right, it is inevitable.

ProtestFinal.gif

Oh yeh, and don't forget the Messiah's words of wisdom for peaceful governance.

vvrzHLN.png

AND....he wasn't alone.....

DCYDgCKXcAA7ynd.jpg

Republicans and Democrats on Capitol Hill joined to condemn Wednesday's baseball practice shooting. The press reaction was predictable. Fox News blamed social media hysteria, CNN called for gun control, while the New York Times described the shooting of Republicans as Performance Art.

Sorry but your mayor says you will just have to deal with it.

London_zps8phnlwsp.jpg

I don't think they're going to get the message until we start attacking them INSIDE their mosques.

Truthfully I don't fell bad about this. I knew this day would come.

Sounds like a holy war all right.