• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More Brits get mowed down..

Huh?

Kids are peds, goats are QUADRUPEDS. Hope this helps.

~ sigh ~ Flog with yet another lame response.

my question, sicne you're "a lot more tolerant of the muzzies" is, again...

in the koran, there is scripture stating that an eye for an eye justice is acceptable - though allah also suggests to forgive.
with that in mind, shouldn't the goat-raping pedophiles who wipe their *** with their LEFT hand (to appease Ron Burgundy) who were not mowed down in vigilante justice be petitioning for the release and freedom of the guy who executed islamic justice to a "t" and mowed down alleged innocent goat-raping pedophiles who wipe their *** with their LEFT hand (to appease Ron Burgundy)?

my question, sicne you're "a lot more tolerant of the muzzies" is, again...

When the cops shot them dead, that was an eye for an eye. The Finsbury attack was a copycat crime.

Congratulations on making new friends, sincerely.

But I don't see LBGTQs as a victim class. I just don't care to infringe upon their rights whether it be marriage or using a public bathroom. But they are fair game. I'm an equal opportunity offender. I'm fond of the motto "**** you if you can't take a joke". I laughed at Burgandy's joke about the Finsbury guy being jailed for cultural appropriation and I'm a lot more tolerant of the muzzles than the vast majority of this board.

None of which changes the facts regarding your behavior on this board. You never have an opportunity again to lecture anyone on this board about gay rights and being sensitive to that community, or to call someone a homophobe.

Ron, as you'll see as I posted on Facebook - this is a beautiful find. Words that Tibselftardlodyte simply won't understand.

The most sensible comment you can make to any Muzzie lover who calls you an Islamphobe is this Muslim's words: "Why do they hate us?! If they didn't, there would be something mentally wrong with them. [We] use weapons all the time, slaughter people all the time, flay people all the time, burn people alive all the time, run people over all the time, and plant explosive devices and car bombs all the time. Why do you still expect them to love you?"

Ron, as you'll see as I posted on Facebook - this is a beautiful find. Words that Tibselftardlodyte simply won't understand.

The most sensible comment you can make to any Muzzie lover who calls you an Islamphobe is this Muslim's words: "Why do they hate us?! If they didn't, there would be something mentally wrong with them. [We] use weapons all the time, slaughter people all the time, flay people all the time, burn people alive all the time, run people over all the time, and plant explosive devices and car bombs all the time. Why do you still expect them to love you?"

In fairness, Egypt is fairly secular as Muslim countries go so that will play there. Frankly I think it has to do with not having much oil so they have to work for a living.

None of which changes the facts regarding your behavior on this board. You never have an opportunity again to lecture anyone on this board about gay rights and being sensitive to that community, or to call someone a homophobe.

Again? When was the first time?

Lecture? That's your gig.

Flog must have been good at Dodgeball.

Again? When was the first time?

Lecture? That's your gig.

So you hate gays? As stated, you tried to demean us by calling us gay. We have the answer to the question.

So you hate gays? As stated, you tried to demean us by calling us gay. We have the answer to the question.

he only hates gays when they don't vote for the D

he only hates gays when they don't vote for the D

Speaking of that, I have a 2nd cousin who is gay and loves Trump. He told me that there's a yuge faction of gays that support him. I didn't ask him but I bet he didn't mean the power dykes.

Speaking of that, I have a 2nd cousin who is gay and loves Trump. He told me that there's a yuge faction of gays that support him. I didn't ask him but I bet he didn't mean the power dykes.
I suspect the gays like Trump's taste in decorating. Very Liberace-esque.

I know two different GOP consultants who are gay and one of them is even Jewish too.