• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More Brits get mowed down..

It wasn't a Muslim on Muslim attack. Try to keep up.

He cannot keep up or stay on track. Regardless the thread, the topic, the slant. There's something not right going on there.

People are fighting back. Liberals are now going to say how much "worse" the retaliation is vs. the thousands of terrorist attacks that have happened this year alone. Seems to me people hear the Mayor say "get used to it" and see London under siege and feel as if their pols are doing nothing about it and someone decided to set an example and try to do something about it. I don't condone it. But as you say, we knew this would come to pass.

He cannot keep up or stay on track. Regardless the thread, the topic, the slant. There's something not right going on there.
That's why I don't waste a lot of time on him. You have a lot more patience than I do. He's on track though, the track being "Democrats good, Republicans bad", then everything gets slanted to fit no matter how ridiculous it looks.

People are fighting back. Liberals are now going to say how much "worse" the retaliation is vs. the thousands of terrorist attacks that have happened this year alone. Seems to me people hear the Mayor say "get used to it" and see London under siege and feel as if their pols are doing nothing about it and someone decided to set an example and try to do something about it. I don't condone it. But as you say, we knew this would come to pass.
I said before that if governments won't protect their citizens then sooner or later the citizens would take matters into their own hands.

Last edited:
I said before that if governments won't protect their citizens then sooner or later the citizens would take matters into their own hands.

Yep. This doesn't fit this thread, but does show what happens when people have had enough. Last week, peaceful, tolerant Liberal Larry picks up a gun and attempts to assassinate GOP lawmakers.

Meanwhile Conservatives have sat by and watched schools, rappers, "artists" and plays in New York depict the assassination of Donald Trump. Some have had enough. The last two showings of Julius Caesar in Central Park (which depicts the killing of Trump) were interrupted by 4 different protesters.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ssination-play-goebbels-proud-cnn-isis-video/

One protester interrupted the play screaming, “Goebbels would be proud! … Liberal Hate Kills!”

Another protester interrupted and disrupted screaming “Goebbels would be proud!… CNN IS ISIS!”

Personally, I don't ever want to stoop to the low, scumbag level Liberals operate on today. But people are having enough. This is a peaceful retaliation. Soon the retaliations are going to become more violent. Sadly that's where we are heading.

First, let me say something that elfie has never stated relative to murderous attacks due to religion, specifically Muslims murdering thousands of "infidels" but certainly including Christians against [fill in the blank]:

They are disgusting, and loathsome, and unforgivable, and unjustifiable. Always.

Second, the level of hate by Muslim extremists towards non-believers, and the left towards Trump, and the far right towards liberals, is a cancer that is eating away at our society. As is true with any metastacized and uncontrolled cancer, the disease worsens and will be fatal.

We may want to keep this in mind in terms of the level of spite and hate and vitriol and name-calling we direct at our political opponents.

And make no mistake, I don't absolve conservatives from this comment, but the idea that the level of violence and hate on the opposing sides of the political discussion is somehow even is ridiculous. To wit:

g5apgkbvbzay.gif

tumblr_od6r2w8JOo1vfref2o1_400.gif

tumblr_mtr052hNV01su8ytmo1_500.gif

The left is paying rioters to fight and attack and burn and riot. Face the facts.

Gee, I give the muzzles the benefit of the doubt and you jump on my case for that also?

I think anyone in their right mind will see this as the SAME as the other attacks. If you don't condone it, don't call it "fighting back". Those people were not prior attackers. Seeing this as fighting back is awfully sympathetic.

The van driver in London should be jailed for cultural appropriation.

If you don't condone it, don't call it "fighting back". Those people were not prior attackers. Seeing this as fighting back is awfully sympathetic.

As I've said before, you exist and operate on a plane that no rational person can comprehend.

Interesting.

Muslims in London Shielded the Madman Who Tried to Murder Them From an Angry Crowd
http://news.sky.com/story/finsbury-park-attack-angry-crowd-pins-down-killer-van-driver-10919918"

Imam Mohammed Mahmoud chose to protect the man who had just viciously attacked his mosque.

In the chaotic aftermath of the violence, Imam Mohammed Mahmoud reportedly leapt into action, urging the injured and angry worshipers to remain calm and shielding the alleged attacker from the furious crowd until police could detain the man.

Speaking with Sky News
, one witness explained that “The leader of the mosque said ‘You do not touch him.’ He was sitting and holding him like that, people kept holding him.”

In another interview with Sky
, Muslim Welfare House CEO Toufik Kacimi was more direct in his appraisal of Imam Mahmoud’s actions.

“Our imam, Mohammed Mahmoud, went there and saved him,” Kacimi said. “He saved his life basically.”

Theresa May is schooling Donald Trump on how to respond to Islamophobia
https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/19/15829438/finsbury-park-theresa-may-donald-trump

They were just trying to pray in peace.

Late Sunday night, Muslim worshippers celebrating Ramadan at London’s Finsbury Park Mosque exited services onto the nearby Seven Sisters Road. A white van careened off the street and slammed into the crowd, killing one and injuring at least eight others. The driver, a 48-year-old white man, reportedly yelled, “I want to kill all Muslims” before he was apprehended by members of the crowd he attacked.

Afterward, all eyes turned to UK Prime Minister Theresa May. Earlier this month, jihadists killed eight in an attack on London Bridge that also involved a van ramming pedestrians. After that attack, May said that there was “far too much tolerance” of “Islamist extremism” in the UK and called for civil liberties restrictions (like limits on free speech online) in response. Would her response be as aggressive when Muslims were the victims rather than the perpetrators?

Yes, as it turns out — it was.

"This was an attack on Muslims near their place of worship and, like all terrorism in whatever form, it shares the same fundamental goal," she said. "It is a reminder that terrorism, extremism, and hatred take many forms, and our determination to tackle them must be the same whoever is responsible.”

“Excellent and powerful statement from Theresa May on Finsbury Park,” tweeted Brendan Cox, an anti-hate activist whose wife, Jo Cox, a Labour member of Parliament, was murdered last year by a right-wing, anti-Muslim extremist.

Cox also noticed something else. Donald Trump, who immediately condemned the London Bridge attack and used it to argue for his controversial travel ban, has yet to comment to the attack in Finsbury Park.

Trump still has not tweeted on the matter. It took until late on Monday afternoon for the White House to offer any statement, saying that "thoughts and prayers go out to our British allies."

There’s a lesson here: a lesson on how a normal leader handles hate crimes, and how Donald J. Trump does it.

Interesting.

Muslims in London Shielded the Madman Who Tried to Murder Them From an Angry Crowd
http://news.sky.com/story/finsbury-park-attack-angry-crowd-pins-down-killer-van-driver-10919918"

Imam Mohammed Mahmoud chose to protect the man who had just viciously attacked his mosque.

I guess he is lucky he was around the 1%

Theresa May is schooling Donald Trump on how to respond to Islamophobia

How to respond to Islamaphobia. Translation of Liberal speak = accept terrorism.

The U.K. also accepts a homicide rate 1/4th that of the U.S.

Thank you for continuing to provide evidence of the claims I make and that others see. You simply cannot communicate linearly and stay on topic.

Your response is akin to 3 of us talking about how the Steelers now may have the best WR corps in the NFL, and you jump into the conversation and say "Yeah, but that Ellen Degeneres show today was freaking awesome!"

Tib's posts some post about Theresa May and how she handles Islamaphobia by the AltLeft Vox website, and I responded directly to that article and headline. You jump in and discuss homicide rates. LMAO, I'd say go figure, but it does figure.

'Aggressive' and 'strange' suspect vowed to 'do some damage'
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ed-after-van-hits-pedestrians-in-north-london

Darren Osborne, 47, is alleged to have shouted “I want to kill all Muslims – I did my bit” after the hired van hit a crowd that had gathered to help a elderly man who had collapsed near a mosque.

The Met said a 47-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of terrorism including murder and attempted murder in the immediate aftermath of the incident, which occurred near two mosques in Finsbury Park after late prayers in the small hours of Monday morning.

On Monday neighbours in Pentwyn, where Osborne had lived for several years, described him as “aggressive” and “strange”. They said that over the weekend he told a 10-year old Muslim neighbour he was an “inbred” and had been thrown out of a local pub for getting drunk “cursing Muslims and saying he would do some damage”.

The suspect is believed to have links to the extreme right, according to investigators. They said they extent is not clear at this stage but the finding cemented the view this should be classed as a hate crime.

Vigilante action was inevitable given the British government's unwillingness to protect their own people. Angem Choudry has been preaching hate and Jihad in London for what 20 years now?

Payback is a ************.

Thank you for continuing to provide evidence of the claims I make and that others see. You simply cannot communicate linearly and stay on topic.

Tib's posts some post about Theresa May and how she handles Islamaphobia by the AltLeft Vox website, and I responded directly to that article and headline. You jump in and discuss homicide rates. LMAO, I'd say go figure, but it does figure.

No, it was a reply to your claim that the U.K. accepts terrorism... which involves homicide.

You're all about hysteria and paranoia. To you, the U.K. Is a murderous hell hole. I was offering perspective.

Darren Osborne, 47, is alleged to have shouted “I want to kill all Muslims – I did my bit” after the hired van hit a crowd that had gathered to help a elderly man who had collapsed near a mosque.

What a loser. He only got one of them. FAIL!

No, it was a reply to your claim that the U.K. accepts terrorism... which involves homicide.

You're all about hysteria and paranoia. To you, the U.K. Is a murderous hell hole. I was offering perspective.

I'm sure that is exactly how you do see it.

giphy.gif

Only you could take one simple sentence and fail to comprehend it. My claim was directed only at Vox's headline - it had nothing to do with the UK or its people. Like the typical Trogolotard, you twist the simplest of sentences into a heap of nonsensical bullshit. Vox offered an interpretation of Theresa May and the drastic rise of terrorism in the UK and I tore apart their appeasement headline.

I'm certain you STILL don't get it, so....I'm expecting your reply to this post will be to explain how I simply don't care about the delta smelt and they are more important than the people of California.

The UK does NOT have a terrorist problem. Nothing to see here folks, move along.

-------------------------------------------------------

In 2.5 months, four attacks - 37 dead, hundreds injured:

March 22 2017 Westminster attack - Khalid Masood, a 52-year-old British man, born in Kent as Adrian Elms, drove a car into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, before crashing the vehicle into the Palace of Westminster's perimeter. He then entered the grounds of the Palace of Westminster, the meeting place of the Houses of Parliament, before being confronted by a police officer, whom he fatally stabbed before being shot himself. Six, including the perpetrator and the officer, were killed in the incident, and 49 people were injured. The attack is being treated as an act of terrorism motivated by Islamic extremism.

May 22 2017 Manchester Arena bombing - A large explosion caused by a British suicide attacker with a bomb at the Manchester Arena, Manchester, killing 22 individuals and injuring 120. The attack occurred shortly after an Ariana Grande concert had concluded, and is the most deadly terror related incident in the United Kingdom since the 7/7 London bombings in 2005.

June 3 2017 London attack - 8 people were confirmed dead and at least 48 injured, some critically. A white van drove at high speed across London Bridge, running into groups of people, then crashed. The occupants then ran to nearby Borough Market, where they stabbed many people.[63][64][65] All three of the terrorists involved were shot dead by police eight minutes after the incident was reported. All three were wearing imitation suicide bomb vests.

June 19 2017
-: A vehicle was rammed into people walking out of Finsbury Park mosque in London. Local authorities have said that there are multiple injuries and one death. The police declared the incident a terrorist attack.

in the koran, there is scripture stating that an eye for an eye justice is acceptable - though allah also suggests to forgive.
with that in mind, shouldn't the goat-raping pedophiles who wipe their *** with their LEFT hand (to appease Ron Burgundy) who were not mowed down in vigilante justice be petitioning for the release and freedom of the guy who executed islamic justice to a "t" and mowed down alleged innocent goat-raping pedophiles who wipe their *** with their LEFT hand (to appease Ron Burgundy)?

Last edited:
in the koran, there is scripture stating that an eye for an eye justice is acceptable - though allah also suggests to forgive.
with that in mind, shouldn't the goat-raping pedophiles who wipe their *** with their right hand who were not mowed down in vigilante justice be petitioning for the release and freedom of the guy who executed islamic justice to a "t" and mowed down alleged innocent goat-raping pedophiles who wipe their *** with their right hand?

You're wrong, you Islamophobic hater racist! They wipe their *** with their LEFT hand.