• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More Brits get mowed down..

let us also overlook this factoid:

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/finsb...uslim-victims-abu-hamza-richard-reid-history/

The mosque is very controversial for its ties to radical preachers, but it has tried to remake itself in recent years. “The Muslim Community in this area is horrified at this incident and is concerned and shocked at the events,” Muslim Welfare House Toufik Kacimi CEO said in a statement. “We have worked very hard over decades to build a peaceful and tolerant community here in Finsbury Park and we totally condemn any act of hate that tried to drive our wonderful community apart.”

According to BBC, “Finsbury Park Mosque has long been synonymous with the worst fears about Islamist extremism in Britain. The mosque’s new leadership have been struggling to reclaim it for the local community – but that struggle raises questions about who runs mosques in Britain.”

“The £8m Finsbury Park Mosque opened in 1988. And with one of the then biggest prayer halls in Britain, many Muslims regarded it as a major milestone,” BBC wrote. “But by the late 1990s, amid the growth of radical Islamism, it had become a meeting place for extreme voices, including that of Abu Hamza.”

The mosque was visited by “Kamel Bourgass, an Algerian man jailed for the murder of a policeman and an alleged ricin poison plot,” BBC reported.

According to the Telegraph, “The Finsbury Park mosque was long known to have served as a clearing house for radical Muslims after Hamza arrived as imam in 1997. His hate-filled rants inspired attendees such as Richard Reid, the failed “shoe bomber”, Zacarias Moussaoui, one of the 9/11 terror plotters, and Mohammed Sidique Khan, one of the four suicide bombers who blew themselves up on public transport in London on July 7, 2005.”

Islington Gazette noted that the mosque “has been listed – along with a handful of other British Muslim organisations – on a database called World-Check, which is owned by news agency Thomson Reuters.”

Added the newspaper, “The revelations came in a BBC Radio 4 documentary in which journalist Peter Oborne was given access to the list, and found Finsbury Park Mosque’s classification was due to its previous affiliation with radical preacher Abu Hamza in the 1990s and its alleged links to the 7/7 London bombings and shoe bomb terrorist Richard Reid.”

This cracks me up. You posted the link. And there are two sides to this coin - the good and the bad. Had Tibselftardlodyte stumbled upon this article, and due to their never-ending Trump Derangement Syndrome, they'd have come here to **** in another thread and tell us how we are all Islamaphobes and Islam isn't trying to kill us all, that guns are bad but being gay and hugging Muslims is a safe practice. They would have pasted this article as follows:

-------------------------------------------------

Tibs: Seems everyone is over reacting based upon the actions of a few bad apples. All hail Allah! Muhammad is great! See how hurt these Muslims are? They condemn these attacks by these lone wolves.

The mosque is very controversial for its ties to radical preachers, but it has tried to remake itself in recent years. “The Muslim Community in this area is horrified at this incident and is concerned and shocked at the events,” Muslim Welfare House Toufik Kacimi CEO said in a statement. “We have worked very hard over decades to build a peaceful and tolerant community here in Finsbury Park and we totally condemn any act of hate that tried to drive our wonderful community apart.”

You are all Islamaphobic racist CONservatives. Trump sucks, trump sucks, trUMP sucks!"

Yet as the article points out, Finsbury Park has been a clearing house for terrorism for nearly 30 years, inspiring some of the world's most notorious terrorists.

This Toufik Kacimi statement is the equivalent of the head of MS-13 stating how dismayed he is over the murders committed by MS-13 gang members in New York over the weekend.

Ya can't make it up.

PS...I changed my avatar for the day just to put a smile on Tibselftardlodyte's faces.

Last edited:
This cracks me up. You posted the link. And there are two sides to this coin - the good and the bad. Had Tibselftardlodyte stumbled upon this article, and due to their never-ending Trump Derangement Syndrome, they'd have come here to **** in another thread and tell us how we are all Islamaphobes and Islam isn't trying to kill us all, that guns are bad but being gay and hugging Muslims is a safe practice. They would have pasted this article as follows:

Tibs: Seems everyone is over reacting based upon the actions of a few bad apples. All hail Allah! Muhammad is great! See how hurt these Muslims are? They condemn these attacks by these lone wolves.

You are all Islamaphobic racist CONservatives. Trump sucks, trump sucks, trUMP sucks!"

Yet as the article points out, Finsbury Park has been a clearing house for terrorism for nearly 30 years, inspiring some of the world's most notorious terrorists.

This Toufik Kacimi statement is the equivalent of the head of MS-13 stating how dismayed he is over the murders committed by MS-13 gang members in New York over the weekend.

Ya can't make it up.

PS...I changed my avatar for the day just to put a smile on Tibselftardlodyte's faces.

Funny you mention Trump. The last time the mosque was tied to terror, Bush was President and Ttump was a democrat who would be endorsing Obama in three years.

Funny you mention Trump. The last time the mosque was tied to terror, Bush was President and Ttump was a democrat who would be endorsing Obama in three years.

to clarify your misguided statement, the mosque was initially listed as being influencing terrorism, but in 2005 (back when Bush was President), the mosque re-opened and tried to distance itself.

still, there's an old saying that tigers cant change their spots or cheetahs cant change their stripes. so we're to assume that radical islamists can change their line of thinking. or are both these statements incorrect, yet tied together for their uniqueness?

Not only can you not stay on topic - again another diversionary nonsensical post - but this time you're also mis-reporting the facts and using the classic BOOOoooshhhh!! line (Tibs needs to step in and remind you that we cannot and do not mention the past. It simply does not matter - new Liberal rules).

"The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

The reason the last time the mosque was "directly" tied to terror is that during Bush's administration, Abu Hamza al-Masri, the radical Imam, was arrested, tried and sent to prison for 7 years.

Yep, during Bush's tenure (not by his hand) the scumbag was arrested and sent to Prison.

------------------------
Finsbury Park Mosque links to radical Islamic terrorism

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...m/news-story/a568aac3ccd955868bca1f1a8c792812

Hamza continued to preach his particular Islamist rhetoric outside the mosque until he was arrested in 2004 by police on charges of acts of terrorism. The terrorism charges were dropped but Hamza was kept in jail as US authorities sought his extradition.

Hazam was then charged by UK authorities with 15 various offences, including encouraging the killing of non-Muslims, and intent to incite racial hatred. He was found guilty of 11 charges in February 2006 and jailed for seven years.

---------------------
This mosque is by no means not still involved in semi-recent terrorism:

However classified US documents released by Wikileaks in April 2011 said the mosque has served as a “haven” for Islamic extremists. According to the files, 35 men has passed through Finsbury Park Mosque before being sent to fight against allied forces in Afghanistan.

Can I suggest you take a break for a day or two from these beatings?

Flogodyte in here getting his man bun handed to him.

Flogodyte in here getting his man bun handed to him.

Good one. Should it be Flogolodyte? Or do you prefer Flogodyte?

flogging_1.jpg

oh, so now, you're showing just exactly how hypocritical you are.
aren't you all for inclusiveness and not shaming people for their sexual orientation? now you're trying to divide and shame because you perceive someone as having homosexual tendencies based on how they react to your ignorance? and, as such, you're essentially judging and shaming?

i mean, if this was ark and ogre, i'm all for it.

Who's shaming? To each, his own. But c'mon! You guys getting all giddy about the idea of flogging another man? I'm surprised it didn't occur to you.

Who's shaming? To each, his own. But c'mon! You guys getting all giddy about the idea of flogging another man? I'm surprised it didn't occur to you.

You inferred we were gay in order to disrespect. Which means you believe applying the label "gay" to us is derogatory and therefore being gay is bad.

So much for our gay-loving Liberals on the board.

And aren't you supposed to be over in the Brussels bombing thread to defend Islam?

now you're just showing that you're unable to discuss the topic at hand due to your bias being brought to light and thoroughly shredded. So instead of admitting you have no idea WTF you're attempting to converse about, you feebly attempt to change the subject in hopes of forming some e-circle jerk of sophomoric humor regarding the absolute very ******* group your beloved Democratic Party publicly embraces, but privately and hypocritically shames.

Thank you for showing just how much hypocrisy that the average (or, in your case, below average) Dem encompasses.

You're dismissed.

Being giddy about the new name is different from being giddy about the thought of actually beating you within an inch of your life. Hey...wait a minute... nm.

LOL!

I thought to myself "What are the odds this joke goes right over that uptight ************* head?" And sure as ****, you come through!

It's obvious to everyone you tried to demean Supe and I by calling us Gay, which means you believe calling someone Gay is a slander and that the Gay tag is a negative one. Oh you hypocritical Lefties...claiming love for these victim classes when in reality you despise them.

#TolerantLeft

I'll repeat, keep on trying to back it up.

Meanwhile this CONservative attends church with these two gay men. Who were on the Ellen Degeneres show this past week. I was in church Sunday morning, one pew in front of them. Father's Day. The pastor asked all the fathers to stand and have other members of the Church "lay hands" on the Dads and thank them for being good fathers. Then we shook each other's hands. I shook hands with Rob and Reece and wished them a happy Fathers Day. My youngest wants to ask them to help them with Comfort Cases. Oh, the hypocrisy of the left, calling us homophobes.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/06/06/ellen-had-a-wonderful-surprise-for-these-amazing-gay-dads/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TjI-lAeonqI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
still waiting on Flog to answer my question regarding the goat-raping pedophiles and their sense of Islamic justice.

It's obvious to everyone you tried to demean Supe and I by calling us Gay, which means you believe calling someone Gay is a slander and that the Gay tag is a negative one. Oh you hypocritical Lefties...claiming love for these victim classes when in reality you despise them.

#TolerantLeft

I'll repeat, keep on trying to back it up.

Meanwhile this CONservative attends church with these two gay men. Who were on the Ellen Degeneres show this past week. I was in church Sunday morning, one pew in front of them. Father's Day. The pastor asked all the fathers to stand and have other members of the Church "lay hands" on the Dads and thank them for being good fathers. Then we shook each other's hands. I shook hands with Rob and Reece and wished them a happy Fathers Day. My youngest wants to ask them to help them with Comfort Cases. Oh, the hypocrisy of the left, calling us homophobes.

Congratulations on making new friends, sincerely.

But I don't see LBGTQs as a victim class. I just don't care to infringe upon their rights whether it be marriage or using a public bathroom. But they are fair game. I'm an equal opportunity offender. I'm fond of the motto "**** you if you can't take a joke". I laughed at Burgandy's joke about the Finsbury guy being jailed for cultural appropriation and I'm a lot more tolerant of the muzzles than the vast majority of this board.

still waiting on Flog to answer my question regarding the goat-raping pedophiles and their sense of Islamic justice.

Huh?

Kids are peds, goats are QUADRUPEDS. Hope this helps.