• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More evidence of the greatness of lefty thinking

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Baltimore, MD is run by (D)imbos - 100%, for the past 52 years. In that span, every city council run by (D)imbos, every mayor a (D)imbo, every relevant elected position held and run by (D)imbos. So let's take a look at a few of the wondrous and beautiful things (D)imbo control has brought us:

In reading, 628 Patterson High School students took the test. Out of those students, 484 of them, or 77%, tested at an elementary school reading level. That includes 71 high school students who were reading at a kindergarten level and 88 students reading at a first-grade level. Another 45 are reading at a second-grade level. Just 12 students tested at Patterson High School, were reading at grade level, which comes out to just 1.9%.

City student passes 3 classes in four years, ranks near top half of class with 0.13 GPA

Project Baltimore asked how a student who reads at an elementary school level could reach high school. “They're pushed through,” replied the teacher. “They're not ready for the workforce. They're not ready for further education.”

When asked if it’s social promotion, the teacher replied, “Yes.”

1.9% of the student population able to read at the very, very low standards called "Grade Level." Djfan will back me up on this - that level is not challenging. At all. I tutored English and math for high school kids for several years, and know the reading materials they use quite well. I can say with confidence that I was reading at high school senior "grade level" when I was in 5th grade, 6th at the latest. Not reading at that level by age 18 is humiliating. Those city leaders should be ashamed - but they're not. They are much too busy grifting, a (D)imbo specialty.

Wow, the (D)imbo-run cities are certainly good at one thing - murder rates. 31 homicides in 25 days. Brilliant!

Leftists ... they **** up everything they touch, but at least they are ungrateful pompous blowhard douchebags about it.

Go ahead, 21IQ, tell us how great (D)imbo cities are. Go right ahead. Fell free to back up how great (D)imbo-run cities are, Tibilo, Floggy, Poupon.

Grade level reading means you are behind. We test students all the time and do everything we can to get them at least 2 grades above grade level. I teach science so I try to integrate a lot of reading into my curriculum. I should show you guys what I get in my students essays. It would blow your mind.

Grade level reading means you are behind. We test students all the time and do everything we can to get them at least 2 grades above grade level. I teach science so I try to integrate a lot of reading into my curriculum. I should show you guys what I get in my students essays. It would blow your mind.

I have seen examples, Vader.

By-the-by, with a few exceptions, the posters on Steeler Nation exhibit superb writing skills. We compose complete sentences, with correct spelling, good grammar, and appropriate paragraph breaks. Also, not coincidentally I submit, most of us who proffer these cogent posts are over age 40.

Baltimore, MD is run by (D)imbos - 100%, for the past 52 years. In that span, every city council run by (D)imbos, every mayor a (D)imbo, every relevant elected position held and run by (D)imbos. So let's take a look at a few of the wondrous and beautiful things (D)imbo control has brought us:

1.9% of the student population able to read at the very, very low standards called "Grade Level." Djfan will back me up on this - that level is not challenging. At all. I tutored English and math for high school kids for several years, and know the reading materials they use quite well. I can say with confidence that I was reading at high school senior "grade level" when I was in 5th grade, 6th at the latest. Not reading at that level by age 18 is humiliating. Those city leaders should be ashamed - but they're not. They are much too busy grifting, a (D)imbo specialty.

Wow, the (D)imbo-run cities are certainly good at one thing - murder rates. 31 homicides in 25 days. Brilliant!

Leftists ... they **** up everything they touch, but at least they are ungrateful pompous blowhard douchebags about it.

Go ahead, 21IQ, tell us how great (D)imbo cities are. Go right ahead. Fell free to back up how great (D)imbo-run cities are, Tibilo, Floggy, Poupon.
Quit being racist. Joe said black kids can be just as smart as poor kids, or something like that.

Does anyone else think that we can hope to keep this union together? It's a rotting pile of camel puss at this point.

I was reading at a college level in first grade… its how ypu develop virtually everything about yourself… this pains my soul greatly.. that education system should be napalmed with whomever is responsible right in the middle….

I was reading at a college level in first grade

Damn dude. I knew the Capitals of the 50 states and the Presidents in order by around that time (okay maybe more like 2nd grade), but college level reading?

Youz a brainiac. You can quiz me on the Capitals real-time but I'm definitely fuzzy on the order of Presidents. Especially the middle and that damn Grover Cleveland.

Damn dude. I knew the Capitals of the 50 states and the Presidents in order by around that time (okay maybe more like 2nd grade), but college level reading?

Youz a brainiac. You can quiz me on the Capitals real-time but I'm definitely fuzzy on the order of Presidents. Especially the middle and that damn Grover Cleveland.
Grover Cleveland was the only President to serve two non-consecutive terms until Donald Trump.
I wanted to get in early with that.
Presidential trivia is kind of a hobby.

Grover Cleveland was the only President to serve two non-consecutive terms until Donald Trump.
I wanted to get in early with that.
Presidential trivia is kind of a hobby.

Yessir! I hope to god it happens, our country desperately needs it.

I have seen examples, Vader.

By-the-by, with a few exceptions, the posters on Steeler Nation exhibit superb writing skills. We compose complete sentences, with correct spelling, good grammar, and appropriate paragraph breaks. Also, not coincidentally I submit, most of us who proffer these cogent posts are over age 40.
Ogre rites moar gooder.

Ogre not only big, but big brained. I know I'll catch **** from the boys, but it's true.

best sentence and paragraph ever written, using just two words:

**** Ogre.