• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More Obammy Caught Lying

• Thread starter Thread starter Clete
  • Start date Start date
I still find it funny anyone thinks ANYBODY will or can do anything to reign in the political establishment

I still find it funny anyone thinks ANYBODY will or can do anything to reign in the political establishment

I'll second that. They politicians have the DOJ in their pocket, the FBI has made a total mockery of the evidence in every case they have been involved in and every terrorist they have interviewed. They give immunity to all the witnesses involved that can 'make' their case for charges and demand no testimony in return. Document dumps, under a judges order are released on a Friday at 5 o'clock when the country is on the way to happy hour.

Nothing to see here sheeple, move along now.....Oh hey, don't forget to vote for me.

QMBcdUh.jpg

gVXMbhS.jpg

187374_image.jpg

So we know why he covered for her now. If he knowingly sent emails to it he is guilty too.

Should be a massive story. Won't be. American media are tools of the leaders.

This will go down in history as the most shameful time of media reporting. It would be comical if it didn't have such a devastating impact on the lives of Americans.

Barry has been able to do or say whatever the hell he wants the last 8 years. And nooobody has done a damn thing. Spineless twits.

Should be a massive story. Won't be. American media are tools of the leaders.

This will go down in history as the most shameful time of media reporting. It would be comical if it didn't have such a devastating impact on the lives of Americans.

Hillary showing the mainstream media how to "handle" Obama:

Hilary-Clinton-delivers-keynote-speech-through-four-minute-coughing-fit.jpg