• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More than 10 players failed drug test at combine.

So the excuse of "... It must have been the second-hand weed smoke in the room at that party" has been replaced with "... My client was drinking a gallon of water everyday because he was dehydrated for past few days"?

QB Zach Mettenberger? Wow, did not expect that. Univ.of Georgia fans are going to clown and trash talk any LSU fans about this news nugget.

Hey man, us Bammers want some of that action!

My cousin is close friends with his mother. They live in a little small town near Athens. It was really tough on his mother when he got kicked off of the team at Georgia. His mother also works for Richt. So this is going to be bad for her all over again. I haven't talked to my cousin yet, but I want to know what the family is saying about what happened.

Uh oh! Let me move out of the way. I kid you not, every time I'm around friends or co-workers who were serious fans of a SEC Team/College the trash talking usually got elevated and meaner after a few minutes of smack talk. When that lady who was an Alabama fan was caught on video jumping over some seats at their last Bowl game to attack a rival fan. I said to myself that dude she smacked must have taken it too far with his trash talk comments.

The drug test looks like it effected Tim Jernigan in my opinion.