• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mueller Exposes Putin's Hold Over Trump

katsung47

Reaction score
Mueller Exposes Putin's Hold Over Trump
Steve Denning Dec 16, 2018,

Just over a week ago, on Friday December 7, the Special Counsel’s Office headed by Robert Mueller for the first time outlined in a court filing the grand narrative of the Russia Probe. The court filing revealed what many had long suspected, that Trump and his family had used, or tried to use, his presidential candidacy, and then his presidency, to enhance their own wealth.

We also learned finally what hold Russian President Vladimir Putin has over Trump. It’s not as some suspected, a money laundering episode from more than a decade ago. It was something that happened in real time during the presidential election itself. Thus, Trump himself repeatedly stated since entering the presidential race in June 2015 that he had no business in Russia and no interactions with representatives of Russia. It now turns out that Putin knew what the American people didn’t, namely that Donald Trump was throughout the 2016 presidential primary campaign secretly negotiating to build a huge and lucrative hotel in Moscow, which required the personal support of Vladimir Putin. The fact that Putin knew about Trump’s secret dealings, while the American people didn’t, meant that if Trump didn’t do what Russia wanted, Russia could expose Trump’s lies and so bring him down.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steved...-exposes-putins-hold-over-trump/#153bdae148f6

did you all know that corn starch works wonderfully for sweaty itchy balls? like taking a ice bath in white powder

And then there is **** like this. SMDH.

Edit: slightly waysiss

Last edited:
Oh he's taking a break from his other horseshit feds can't get me and muh wif. 007 katpoop. Champion of falsehoods. Schooled in Baghdad Bob's School of Truth.

Trump himself repeatedly stated since entering the presidential race in June 2015 that he had no business in Russia and no interactions with representatives of Russia.(quote from "Muller exposes Putin's hold over Trump")

It means Trump had contacted with Russians as early as in June 2015 and negotiated a secret deal. Thus we saw:

On 30 September, Russia's parliament approved a request by President Vladimir Putin to

Russia joins war in Syria: Five key points
1 October 2015

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34416519

Russia won't join a war without interest. It must have been assured by a secret deal, that is: to help Trump to get President chair and the payment is Syria.

Prepare yourself for an EPIC letdown

ABC News: Mueller report certain to be anti-climactic; did not go anywhere with FBI Investigation

ABC News' Jonathan Karl on Mueller's upcoming report: "People who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel, caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic."

"If you look at what the FBI was investigating in that NY Times Report, Mueller did not go anywhere with that investigation."

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1084570673417138176

----------------------

HAHAHAHAHA!

giphy.gif

Prepare yourself for an EPIC letdown

ABC News: Mueller report certain to be anti-climactic; did not go anywhere with FBI Investigation

ABC News' Jonathan Karl on Mueller's upcoming report: "People who are closest to what Mueller has been doing, interacting with the special counsel, caution me that this report is almost certain to be anti-climactic."

"If you look at what the FBI was investigating in that NY Times Report, Mueller did not go anywhere with that investigation."

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/1084570673417138176

----------------------

HAHAHAHAHA!

That is not what Newsweek tells me.

Where is the Trump hotel in Russia?

Oh wait, you mean it doesn't exist? Because the deal never happened? But Trump was so afraid that someone might find out that GASP! he was investigating possibly building a hotel in Russia someday, he decided to let Putin take total control over him and the US presidency.

Yes, it all makes perfect sense now.

LMFAO.

Trump had a secret deal with Russian in June 2015. 9/30/2015, Russian government approved Putin's request to join war in Syria. Next year(2016) in President election campaign, Trump openly called for Russian's hacking on Hillary's email.Because they had a deal already.

Quote, "Trump Told Russia To Get Clinton's Emails. The Same Day, They Obeyed.

Amanda Terkel,HuffPost• July 13, 2018

In the morning of July 27, 2016, Donald Trump encouraged Russian hackers to find emails that had been deleted from Hillary Clinton’s private server that she used while serving as secretary of state.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said at a press conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Russia appeared to be listening and heeded Trump’s call, according to a bombshell revelation on Friday. A grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officials for their involvement in hacking the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election.

The indictment states that on July 27 ? the same day as Trump’s press conference ? Russian hackers, “for the first time,” attempted to break into email accounts, including those used by Clinton’s personal office. Notably, the indictment specifies that the hack happened in the evening, meaning the Russian officials could have done it after Trump’s press conference.

Around the same time, they also tried hacking the Clinton campaign ? although the hacking of the campaign began earlier, before Trump’s call.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-told-russia-clinton-apos-173400281.html

Katsung, with all the **** you throw around you would think at least a little bit of it would stick .. but so far nada.

Cortez and katsung should run for president/vice president.

Trump had a secret deal with Putin. That is Russia would help him in president election, if he won, Syria would be given to Russia as a payment. Here is what I wrote two years ago, when Trump won the presidency in November 2016, Russia quickly got payments next month(December 2016) It's part of payment.

In December 2018, (last month) Trump announced full retreat of Syria, that's the full payment for the deal.

941. Payment to Russia for hacking in US election (1/4/2017)

Of course, Russia won't do it for free. There must be a secret deal between the intelligence of the two countries. We outsiders can only see it from some facts.

The secret deal: Hacked email were handed to Wikileaks to issue to hit Hillary Clinton.

The payment of secret deal:

1. Aleppo falls (or "liberated" from Russia side) on 12/15. Resistance and civil withdraw from East Aleppo by bus. Five years fight ends. A big victory for Russia and its allies.

2. Economic interest.

Japan pledges 300 bil. yen economic package at Abe-Putin summit

December 17, 2016

The total value of Japan's contribution in investment and loans, including through agreements between private sector firms, is around 300 billion yen ($2.54 billion), Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Kotaro Nogami said after the leaders' summit.

http://mainichi.jp/english/articles.../023000c#csidx7f0739f16cc5d7e8efc439f0b9b08b7
Copyright

Putin dismissed the notion that he was only interested in getting economic benefits from Japan.

"If anyone thinks we’re interested only in developing economic links and a peace deal is of secondary importance, that’s not the case," he told the same news conference. That's all for the controversial islands. He went Japan just for those business deals.

You may say that's something between Russia and Japan. The Truth is Japan is the pocket slave of the US. If you still remember Trump claims credit for $50 billion investment by Japanese firm and 7 billion from a Taiwan firm. They were puppet nations that have to pay their defense share that Trump demands. Include that payment to Russia for the US sake.

Can we say "the chink in the armor"?

I would be careful with that. You may trigger some soy boys here.

I don't know where you are , but there is a nip in the air here in the Greater Pittsburgh Area..

I would be careful with that. You may trigger some soy boys here.

I don't know where you are , but there is a nip in the air here in the Greater Pittsburgh Area..

Thanks for the warning. I'm glad I asked permission first.

Last edited:
Last edited: