• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mueller just dumped on Trump , clear as mud

I've been a volunteer poll watcher twice. You can't remotely "hack" an election because the voting machines are not connected to the internet. Each one has a cartridge that records the votes and is removed when the polls close and taken to the courthouse to be downloaded. Now there HAVE been reports in various parts of the country where voters said they voted for the Republican(s) and when they reviewed their ballot their votes were changed to Democrat. Strangely, no one has ever complained about Democrat votes being changed to Republican.

When I volunteered for a local Delaware State House seat primary candidate, I was literally ALLOWED to watch them tally the votes at our particular voting station.

The machines printed out the totals. No internet. Nothing. There were literally 10 people in the room watching everything that was done. At our locations, we were literally talking about only hundreds of votes. The lady I was supporting lost in the primary something like 120 votes to 85 votes (or something like that).

There are only a couple ways I can think of voting fraud and there is NO WAY for a foreign entity to do it.

The only way is when you are in a district that is like 90% on one side already. Everyone voting wants candidate A, everyone working wants candidate A.

You can cheat by just adding votes for people that didn't show up. You close the "real" polls maybe 15 minutes early and the workers conspire to add 50-100 votes really quick at the end for who they want. Or they vote early or when voting is quiet and the place is empty. They just randomly, throughout the day, vote for people they know never will show up. Many of these poll workers work the same polling stations for decades. They know names of people that don't show. They are neighbors. They know people who passed away. Et. al.

Another way, which is more dangerous, is to "call in" a different result but that is very risky because any recount will expose the error. Again, almost all the votes are tallied at the voting location then called in via phone to a master location which then adds them up. There is very good paper trail for votes from the machine (but not paper for each individual vote).

The idea a foreign country can change votes on election day or "hack" into our voting counts is absurd. Literally science fiction.

I worked a poll in high school for extra credit in my government class. Got out of school for the day, got paid and got an A. Solid win all around. Also on a break I threw a football with Jack Trudeau, the Colts QB at the time. He voted in my district. I took one of his passes square in the gut. **** that hurt.

Also on a break I threw a football with Jack Trudeau, the Colts QB at the time. He voted in my district. I took one of his passes square in the gut. **** that hurt.

Was he in black face at the time? Oh, sorry, wrong Trudeau. The NFL would never allow a guy who was photographed in black face on multiple occasions to play.