• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mueller just dumped on Trump , clear as mud

Must be my rampant, runaway TDS.

now-getting-somewhere.gif

The "messenger" identifies as leading "The Democratic Coalition." So I should put stock in his comments about Trump? Really?
Nah man, do what you want. I just figured you wanted to comment on Trump's exchange with Putin before going straight to ranting about the dude who shared the tweet. But suit yourself.

Russians did not cast one vote in the election. Trump won fair and square. Libtards can’t accept that fact so they made up Russian collusion as a coping mechanism for their TDS. It makes for great entertainment.

No offense, but it's painful watching you guys twisting into pretzels defending this guy, really is. You do realize Trump has never gone on record to denounce the Russian attack? That he's never stood up to Putin on this? That he told the world in Helsinki - on live television - that he believed Putin over his own, American agencies? He's mocked it, joked about it, dismissed it, laughing all the way to the bank. Unbelievable to me that after all this time you don't see the con job he's pulling on you and the country.

“I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments — that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election,” Mueller said Wednesday at the Justice Department, his first public remarks since taking over the nearly two-year investigation. “That allegation deserves the attention of every American.”

Liberalism post 2016 and humor are foreign languages to each other. You folks are going to start needing interpreters to tell you when something is a joke before too long. I can picture like 50 interpreters sitting in a comedy club next to their Liberal pupils saying, "Ok, now you are supposed to laugh" and the pupil mechanically saying ha-ha-ha-ha like a robot. I don't think we are far off from it. If Trump wins a 2nd term it's going to be reality.

I may need to get into that field. I could start the first humor interpreting service for TDS sufferers!

Liberalism post 2016 and humor are foreign languages to each other. You folks are going to start needing interpreters to tell you when something is a joke before too long. I can picture like 50 interpreters sitting in a comedy club next to their Liberal pupils saying, "Ok, now you are supposed to laugh" and the pupil mechanically saying ha-ha-ha-ha like a robot. I don't think we are far off from it. If Trump wins a 2nd term it's going to be reality. I may need to get into that field. I could start the first humor interpreting service for TDS sufferers!
Sorry man, Putin's just not funny to me. Not in this part of the world. I guess that's my Achilles' heel. Wanna torture me, hang a Putin poster above my bed and play old songs from Soviet radio on 24-hour loop. Maybe scratch a chalkboard in the background while you're at it, and release a hive of wasps, some rattlesnakes...

Not a big Putin fan.

This fear of Russia as an enemy from the Dems is hilarious. Weren't they laughing at Mitt about this just a few years ago? Something about the 80s calling and wanting their foreign policy back? LOL.

Last edited:
Texas found 95,000 illegal aliens are on the voter rolls. over 50,000 have voted more than once. And that's Texas not California where there are probably more. I'm sure you will be out raged by this and call for voter IDs right?
I support any effort to secure the US elections. Not sure which States have what voter ID laws, what form of ID is needed where. Yes, everyone should be able to identify themselves as to who they are, when casting a vote. Voter access is equally important. I support calls for making Election Day a national holiday. The federal government should provide the utmost help to the States to ensure voting is an orderly event. Homeland security should be engaged & protecting voting infrastructure and thwarting hostile online activity. Elections should be free, fair and transparent. Regardless who happens to be in office. It is a fundamental part of this country, its history. The voting process should be safe, sound and secure, in every which way. Including not letting foreign intelligence agencies & hackers walk all over you.

Last edited:
This fear of Russian as an enemy from the Dems is hilarious. Weren't they laughing at Mitt about this just a few years ago? Something about the 80s calling and wanting their foreign policy back? LOL.

Yes, they only became worried when they saw a political opportunity to bash the president. It's ok for Obama to "conspire" with foreigners when he stuck his nose into the Israeli election. They don't care about that. They don't care that Hillary sold herself to the highest bidder. They don't care that Obama was caught on film saying he'd have more flexibility after the election. None of that matters. All that matters is Orange man bad.

BTW China has been hacking our systems for years. Not one word. They don't really care unless it's a political issue.

Not a big Putin fan.

No American is a Putin fan. No American is an Kim Jong Un fan. I am certainly not a fan of Xi Jinping.

But we live in a world where me must deal with those people. I outlined three articles from news sources that you MUST agree are not pro-Trump: CNN, NYT, and NPR. The common thread? Trump has indeed been very, very tough on the Russians and has imposed significant sanctions against them - diplomatic, financial, industrial - as punishment for their 2016 activities.

So when you link sources calling me a traitor, and having conniptions over some comment to a press that has been hunting him for 3 years, excuse me if I don't nod and say, "Yeah, wow, my traitor level is high today, and you know what, that joke was treason. Jail for all."

Meanwhile, us traitors and racists have to work and pay your leftist ******* bills. Leftists are like know-it-all ******* kids, living at home and lecturing their parents on how ****** they are.

I support any effort to secure the US elections. Not sure which States have what voter ID laws, what form of ID is needed where. Yes, everyone should be able to identify themselves as to who they are, when casting a vote. Voter access is equally important. I support calls for making Election Day a national holiday. The federal government should provide the utmost help to the States to ensure voting is a safe and orderly event. Homeland security should be engaged & protecting voting infrastructure and thwarting hostile online activity. Elections should be free, fair and transparent. Regardless who happens to be in office. It is a fundamental part of this country, its history. The voting process should be safe, sound and secure, in every which way. Including not letting foreign intelligence agencies & hackers walk all over you.

What online activities? The voting booths aren't hooked up to the internet. There is literally no way to hack into the actual vote. So there is nothing for them to do. But I am glad you want Americans voting and illegals not voting.

Meanwhile, us traitors and racists have to work and pay your leftist ******* bills. Leftists are like know-it-all ******* kids, living at home and lecturing their parents on how ****** they are.
You don't contribute 1 penny to my bills, trust me. You should be railing at the government for misusing your tax dollars. We can argue about how - and on what - the government should be spending taxpayers' money. There is a balance out there somewhere, between military, health care, education, social security, infrastructure, et al. How you slice that pie is - and should be - the primary debate btwn conservatives and progressives. On national security issues I'd think there would be more agreement and consensus. Regrettably, that's not the case with Trump and Russia.

What online activities?
I don't know. Maybe hacking into and stealing email archives from an American political party and its Presidential candidate. Disseminating that information, using it specifically to manipulate and mislead voters in the lead-up to the election. Inserting fake and misleading stories for weeks and months in online media channels, using troll farms to spread that disinformation and manipulate polling data. All of that, separately and cumulatively can affect the outcome of an election. The fact this activity is known to be coming from a hostile foreign country's intelligence services makes it all the more ugly. In this case Russia is/was using online hacking activity as a tool of influence and manipulation, trying to insert itself into America's core democratic processes, interfering in the every day lives and business of Americans. There should be no argument that this is wrong and unacceptable, no matter who's doing it or who's benefiting from it.

It surprises me so few of you are bothered by this, the idea a foreign country managed to **** around with a US election. With no signs of it abating now or in the future. Even if you believe it had little or no effect on the outcome and think Trump is a great President, it should still piss you off, what the Russians did. More should be said and done by Trump and Congressional leaders that foreign interference won't be tolerated. If and when Trump does that maybe I'll back off a little. He has not stood up to Putin one iota, regardless what economic sanctions/policies are in place. Trump's messaging on this issue has been 180 degrees opposite what you would expect from a sitting US President. Sorry if that bothers me.

And I don't give two ***** what Obama, Clinton, Bush, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Kennedy, Eisenhower or even George Washington did in the past or what they would do in this situation. It has no relevance to what is happening right now with Trump. He's got to navigate these waters, and I don't see a steady hand at the helm.

Last edited:
Tibs, off on a tangent here, but my ancestors were mostly poor farmers and we love Goulash, and I noticed that goulash was created in Hungary in medieval times, and is even considered the national dish of Hungary (or something like that).

Anyways, do you like goulash, make it, and how do you make it?

I don't know. Maybe hacking into and stealing email archives from an American political party and its Presidential candidate. Disseminating that information, using it specifically to manipulate and mislead voters in the lead-up to the election. Inserting fake and misleading stories for weeks and months in online media channels, using troll farms to spread that disinformation and manipulate polling data. All of that, separately and cumulatively can affect the outcome of an election. The fact this activity is known to be coming from a hostile foreign country's intelligence services makes it all the more ugly. In this case Russia is/was using online hacking activity as a tool of influence and manipulation, trying to insert itself into America's core democratic processes, interfering in the every day lives and business of Americans. There should be no argument that this is wrong and unacceptable, no matter who's doing it or who's benefiting from it.

It surprises me so few of you are bothered by this, the idea a foreign country managed to **** around with a US election. With no signs of it abating now or in the future. Even if you believe it had little or no effect on the outcome and think Trump is a great President, it should still piss you off, what the Russians did. More should be said and done by Trump and Congressional leaders that foreign interference won't be tolerated. If and when Trump does that maybe I'll back off a little. He has not stood up to Putin one iota, regardless what economic sanctions/policies are in place. Trump's messaging on this issue has been 180 degrees opposite what you would expect from a sitting US President. Sorry if that bothers me.

And I don't give two ***** what Obama, Clinton, Bush, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Kennedy, Eisenhower or even George Washington did in the past or what they would do in this situation. It has no relevance to what is happening right now with Trump. He's got to navigate these waters, and I don't see a steady hand at the helm.

ROFLLMAO,, The horror!!!!

Obviously the Dems didn't care enough about it to even turn over their servers to the FBI. So why should I care? Hell Clinton was sending classified e-mails on her own server and nobody cared.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Why does Trump so desire Putin’s approval? There is something so unnatural, strange, and troubling about his fealty before Putin, especially when he is in Putin’s presence.</p>— Michael McFaul (@McFaul) <a href="https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1144591173048123392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Very strange indeed. Trump acts like a love-struck teenager when he meets Putin, simply fawns over him. So pathetic and embarrassing for Americans to have a weak-kneed, star-struck President kissing up to despots, authoritarians and dictators. How times have changed since Obama was ridiculed for bowing before foreign leaders. Trump is a half a glass of wine away from taking a knee in front of Putin, unzipping his pants and giving him the ultimate sign of thanks and appreciation.

tenor.gif

<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.d753e00c3e838c1b2558149bd3f6ecb8.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.d753e00c3e838c1b2558149bd3f6ecb8.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:
Y
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Why does Trump so desire Putin’s approval? There is something so unnatural, strange, and troubling about his fealty before Putin, especially when he is in Putin’s presence.</p>— Michael McFaul (@McFaul) <a href="https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1144591173048123392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Very strange indeed. Trump acts like a love-struck teenager when he meets Putin, simply fawns over him. So pathetic and embarrassing for Americans to have a weak-kneed, star-struck President kissing up to despots, authoritarians and dictators. How times have changed since Obama was ridiculed for bowing before foreign leaders. Trump is a half a glass of wine away from taking a knee in front of Putin, unzipping his pants and giving him the ultimate sign of thanks and appreciation.

tenor.gif

<iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.d753e00c3e838c1b2558149bd3f6ecb8.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.d753e00c3e838c1b2558149bd3f6ecb8.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.steelernationforums.com" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;" frameborder="0"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" title="Twitter analytics iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

Foreign powers are always trying to create mischief via the web. I would hope that our intelligence resources are fighting the fight, most of which will never see the light of day. Maybe the DNC should take better precautions against hacking, starting with not having classified materials on private servers in your closet. BTW, there are some who claim that the DNC hack was an inside job. Hell, when you hire shady individuals from Pakistan as IT help, no wonder hacks happen. Thank you Deb Wasserman Schultz.

Actually, I am more worried that our grid will be hacked than an election stolen by foreign enemies.

I support any effort to secure the US elections. Not sure which States have what voter ID laws, what form of ID is needed where. Yes, everyone should be able to identify themselves as to who they are, when casting a vote. Voter access is equally important. I support calls for making Election Day a national holiday. The federal government should provide the utmost help to the States to ensure voting is an orderly event. Homeland security should be engaged & protecting voting infrastructure and thwarting hostile online activity. Elections should be free, fair and transparent. Regardless who happens to be in office. It is a fundamental part of this country, its history. The voting process should be safe, sound and secure, in every which way. Including not letting foreign intelligence agencies & hackers walk all over you.

Including not having the sitting President tell illegal aliens to vote.
Including not having the DNC steal its primary from one candidate for another.
Including not having Democrats bloat the voter rolls with people who are deceased.
Including not having the sitting President allow Russia to hack our elections - willfully and knowingly.
And on...and on...and on.