• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

When I turned 18, like every other male in the country, I was required to join the militia. I had to go to the post office and fill out my selective service paperwork so that when my country needed me, they could call me. Seems weapons proficiency should be a part of that.

When I turned 18, like every other male in the country, I was required to join the militia. I had to go to the post office and fill out my selective service paperwork so that when my country needed me, they could call me. Seems weapons proficiency should be a part of that.

Followed by the infamous " You have been selected by your friends and neighbors" letter.

induction1.jpg

Just ban everything.
Run for your lives libs, everything is dangerous!!!

See that marshmallow over there?
Weapon!!!

The thing is there are a **** ton of democrats who are huge gun advocates...so this might not be the rallying cry they think it os... again playing to the extreists alienates the middle, and the middle is far larger than the fringe ends...

They have already taken them out of all the schools. No plastic knives to cut food.

good. one less thing for David Hogg to ***** about.

Liberals will never realize they are the #1 sellers of firearms. I wish I could find the link, but there's an article out there or four showing how more guns were sold under Obama than under any President in history as well.

Like the old saying goes, liberal policies never solves problems, it only creates new ones...in this case a new one for them.

Speaking of which...the way a libtards mind works:

Find the reason for all the shooting...the gun!

That is how I would answer that math problem. Math is EVIL.
Sidenote- you would use the pythagorean theorem to find x. I do pay attention sometimes.....and the answer is 5.

That is how I would answer that math problem. Math is EVIL.
Sidenote- you would use the pythagorean theorem to find x. I do pay attention sometimes.....and the answer is 5.

you just rocketed up Ark's Hot List and are in the top 5 of Most Wanted now.

Breaking News!

Chefs outlawed in London!

London Mayor Threatens Arrest For Anyone In The City Caught With a Knife

Mayor of London@MayorofLondon
No excuses: there is never a reason to carry a knife. Anyone who does will be caught, and they will feel the full force of the law.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MayorofLondon/status/982906526334668800

Guess when you cook you have to throw in an entire onion or green pepper now unless you want to chop them up with a fork or a spoon. The food should taste more interesting over there now. I can't wait to watch people sitting around in restaurants with 42 oz. Ribeye steaks in their hands and ripping of chunks with their mouths like cavemen.

Ban the knife, then London will ban the car. Or a bat. Or fists. I'd like the mayor try to enact THAT one. NO FISTS!!!! Anyone who has fists will be arrested!!!!

Aside from supporting the second amendment, this is just another reason why I can't get behind banning guns. There is a problem in America, and it isn't guns. Kids and some people in general are not well. Read this. Ridiculous.

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/7-prince...y-students-cut-wrists-at-school-officials-say

"Officials announced a ban on pencil sharpeners ..."

No, seriously, that's from the article. Banning pencil sharpeners. They should probably just ban stupid.