• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

And your source? Did it source confront FactCheck? Of course not. So he was a student at the school, but he wasn’t there, he just wasn’t? Or he was a crisis actor?
As far as I can tell he was "on campus" but not where the shooting was.

One undeniable truth is that David Hogg is the epitome of a PUTZ.
I was in a restaurant at the other end of a plaza where mass shooter Richard Baumhammers was on a rampage killing around the 'Burgh some years ago.
We had no idea any of that was going on until later, I must've left before the cops got there, they caught him a few miles down the road, but you don't see me making videos of myself about it. Actually that's what made me decide to carry, he could've just as easily shot up King's where I was having breakfast.

That's my understanding as well, but I suppose you could use the same logic as the Vice President, nearly assassinated during the insurrection on January 6, 2021 by merely being in the same zip code.
As far as I can tell he was "on campus" but not where the shooting was.

So because he survived, he’s not a victim? The Sandy Hook parents survived, I certainly consider them victims. I consider you a shameful ******* ******* on par with Alex Jones. You can burn in hell together.

LMAO. You can go **** yourself as well. David Hogg is no victim. He is the quintessential example of the word "politicization." That guy is a political tool. He's no victim. He's taken tragedy and turned it into personal fame and wealth. He's scum. Like you.

Yes. “He appears to be a crisis actor” you said.

You need to take the quotes off. That insinuates a direct quote. That isn't what I said, fuckstick.

What does that even mean? Like it had been up to you to decide such a thing?

You called a school shooting victim a crisis actor. Fact.

You have had your panties shoved up your *** since you called Sarge a murderer, because, you're vermin scum like that. You have since tried to say everyone here supports Alex, believes crisis actors are a part of every mass shooting, etc and so on. You're blanket attacking everyone just like a good liberal calls everyone who disagrees with them racist. You've been beaten so soundly and so badly for so long, you've resorted to the screaming/yelling/labeling of the demonic AltLeft.

I've never said anything that you've accused me of on this thread. Never have I said crisis actors have been used to purport mass shootings as fake, false flag events. Ever.

I was in a restaurant at the other end of a plaza where mass shooter Richard Baumhammers was on a rampage killing around the 'Burgh some years ago.
We had no idea any of that was going on until later, I must've left before the cops got there, they caught him a few miles down the road, but you don't see me making videos of myself about it. Actually that's what made me decide to carry, he could've just as easily shot up King's where I was having breakfast.
I think that your, your're, yer, yinz are on to something. A few years back there was a knife attack at my high school in Murrysville. I may need to be compensated.

I think that your, your're, yer, yinz are on to something. A few years back there was a knife attack at my high school in Murrysville. I may need to be compensated.
Hogg, in the vicinity of a mass shooting, wants to ban guns.
Burgundy, in the vicinity of a mass shooting, buys guns and an assortment of concealed holsters.

LMAO. You can go **** yourself as well. David Hogg is no victim. He is the quintessential example of the word "politicization." That guy is a political tool. He's no victim. He's taken tragedy and turned it into personal fame and wealth. He's scum. Like you.
And just like Alex Jones and Laura Ingraham, when confronted by the people you call frauds, you’d become an apologetic coward.
You need to take the quotes off. That insinuates a direct quote. That isn't what I said, fuckstick.
😂 What, because I excluded the words “also” and “plant or”. How does that change anything?
You have had your panties shoved up your *** since you called Sarge a murderer, because, you're vermin scum like that. You have since tried to say everyone here supports Alex, believes crisis actors are a part of every mass shooting, etc and so on.
Wrong, he believed the Sandy Hook parents were crisis actors, you claim Hogg is.
You're blanket attacking everyone just like a good liberal calls everyone who disagrees with them racist.
Strawman
You've been beaten so soundly and so badly for so long, you've resorted to the screaming/yelling/labeling of the demonic AltLeft.
I’m calling a spade a spade.
I've never said anything that you've accused me of on this thread.
😂 gaslight much?
Never have I said crisis actors have been used to purport mass shootings as fake, false flag events. Ever.
😂 say a lie enough and it becomes the truth? You’re on record as saying it in this very thread FFS!
He also appears to be a plant or crisis actor by some accounts.

What a surprise as Flogtard deflects, obfuscates, clutches zis pearls, rages at others who do not lap up the MSM version of events ze prefers.

Flogtard provides SN's example of Useful Idiot: A useful idiot or useful fool is a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically being used by the cause's leaders.

wait. hole up.

@Ron Burgundy is a mass shooting victim, per Flog's pure definition. As such, ONLY Ron Burgundy should have a say so in guns.

the floor is yours, Burgundy

No, he says he has villainous looks. If someone was going to use an actor, why would they choose one with villainous looks?

Tim then states “He ALSO appears to be a plant or crisis actor”
WTF? You can't be for real.

A crisis actor is one that portrays an ACTUAL VICTIM of a disaster, not some angry ugly looking liberal activist. The Sandy Hook parents were victims themselves.
I don't follow the COVID Vaccine thread in its entirety, but I now fully understand where the problem lies.

Last edited:
WTF? You can't be for real.

A crisis actor is one that portrays an ACTUAL VICTIM of a disaster, not some angry ugly looking liberal activist. The Sandy Hook parents were victims themselves.
I don't follow the COVID Vaccine thread in its entirety, but I now fully understand where the problem lies.
Ask Tim, his words not mine.

Ask Tim, his words not mine.
Ask Tim what?
A crisis actor is one that is brought in, in real time to put on a display of despair or to act as victims post an alleged staged tragic event.... or to embellish a tragic event that was not really that tragic.
Crisis actors are also used to train firefighters and paramedics.
This guy is neither. He's an activist.

Liberals, activists, democrat politicians are always angry and ugly looking anyway. Sure, they're all "crisis actors" but not by the true definition of the word.
John Fetterman and James Carville, there's a lot of angry ugly right there.

Ask Tim what?
Why he described Hogg as villainous looking and then proceeded to call him a crisis actor. Again, his words not mine.
A crisis actor is one that is brought in, in real time to put on a display of despair or to act as victims post an alleged staged tragic event.... or to embellish a tragic event that was not really that tragic.
Crisis actors are also used to train firefighters and paramedics.
This guy is neither. He's an activist.
Bring it up with Tim, Alex Jones and Laura Ingraham.
Liberals, activists, democrat politicians are always angry and ugly looking anyway. Sure, they're all "crisis actors" but not by the true definition of the word.
John Fetterman and James Carville, there's a lot of angry ugly right there.
MTG is that as well, and bat **** crazy.

Why he described Hogg as villainous looking and then proceeded to call him a crisis actor. Again, his words not mine.

Bring it up with Tim, Alex Jones and Laura Ingraham.

MTG is that as well, and bat **** crazy.
no, @Tim called Hogg a political tool. like you, but with "political" in front and no dead dog dragging behind.

Say it with me CRISIS ACTOR…
download-3-png.12376

Direct quote from Tim regarding David Hogg, unless you can produce another source, time to move on to your next perceived crisis.

"He also appears to be a plant or crisis actor by some accounts. Not sure if this is true. Lots of images, fake news, maybe real news."

Appears:
seem; give the impression of being.
"she appeared not to know what was happening"

Direct quote from Tim regarding David Hogg, unless you can produce another source, time to move on to your next perceived crisis.

"He also appears to be a plant or crisis actor by some accounts. Not sure if this is true. Lots of images, fake news, maybe real news."

Appears:
seem; give the impression of being.
"she appeared not to know what was happening"
why are you assuming gender?

wait. hole up.

@Ron Burgundy is a mass shooting victim, per Flog's pure definition. As such, ONLY Ron Burgundy should have a say so in guns.

the floor is yours, Burgundy
Like I said, Hogg goes on a gun ban crusade, Burgundy goes out and buys more guns.
Dems are only serious about banning guns for whyte peoples because if they were serious about the gun laws already in place it would result in a high rate of arrest for brownish peoples. It ain’t the Klan shooting dozens of urban Yutes every weekend.