• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

And just like Alex Jones and Laura Ingraham, when confronted by the people you call frauds, you’d become an apologetic coward.

Oh I'd gladly stand in David Hogg's presence and call him a fraud.

😂 What, because I excluded the words “also” and “plant or”. How does that change anything?

Because it isn't what I said. And it changes everything. You can twist my words as much as you wish to try to defend your lies. You'll still fail.

Wrong, he believed the Sandy Hook parents were crisis actors, you claim Hogg is.

No, I said he looks like a crisis actor. I didn't say he "was" a crisis actor, or that I "bet he was" a crisis actor.

If @Superman sees an attractive, passable TGirl and says "that looks like a woman," it doesn't equate to saying "that is a woman."

You're this retarded.

An accurate portrayal of what you are doing. You are literally now (just like pink *****-hat wearing screaming liberals) labeling and categorizing everyone here.

I’m calling a spade a spade.

No, you've devolved into a petulant, substance-lacking AltLeft whack.

😂 gaslight much?

It's a fact. You can't back up your claims, so you obfuscate FloggObese.

😂 say a lie enough and it becomes the truth? You’re on record as saying it in this very thread FFS!

You've already been corrected on this by...everyone. Saying the creepy-looking Hogg looks like a crisis actor (would look) isn't not equal to saying "I be he was a crisis actor at the shooting."

No one thought you could out do yourself, but you never cease to amaze us.

I'll repeat, you and you alone are worth the price of admission. Freak show.

Say it with me CRISIS ACTOR…

Say it in context, the WHOLE quote.

"He also appears to be a plant or crisis actor by some accounts. Not sure if this is true. Lots of images, fake news, maybe real news."

1712086436658.png

I said what I said and what I meant then. You're just this ******* stupid. From some reports available, Hogg appears to be a plant or crisis actor. Followed by "NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE. LOTS OF IMAGES, FAKE NEWS, MAYBE REAL NEWS."

I reported what was being reported at the time and said I don't know if it's true or not.

Now if I had said "I bet he was a crisis actor" or "this was a fake shooting" or "this is a false flag operation."

Next?

Direct quote from Tim regarding David Hogg, unless you can produce another source, time to move on to your next perceived crisis.

"He also appears to be a plant or crisis actor by some accounts. Not sure if this is true. Lots of images, fake news, maybe real news."

Appears:
seem; give the impression of being.
"she appeared not to know what was happening"

By some accounts....the operable phrase. Floggobese is too stupid to grasp English.

By some accounts = according to reports

Oh I'd gladly stand in David Hogg's presence and call him a fraud.

Because it isn't what I said. And it changes everything. You can twist my words as much as you wish to try to defend your lies. You'll still fail.

No, I said he looks like a crisis actor. I didn't say he "was" a crisis actor, or that I "bet he was" a crisis actor.

If @Superman sees an attractive, passable TGirl and says "that looks like a woman," it doesn't equate to saying "that is a woman."

You're this retarded.

An accurate portrayal of what you are doing. You are literally now (just like pink *****-hat wearing screaming liberals) labeling and categorizing everyone here.

No, you've devolved into a petulant, substance-lacking AltLeft whack.

It's a fact. You can't back up your claims, so you obfuscate FloggObese.

You've already been corrected on this by...everyone. Saying the creepy-looking Hogg looks like a crisis actor (would look) isn't not equal to saying "I be he was a crisis actor at the shooting."

No one thought you could out do yourself, but you never cease to amaze us.

I'll repeat, you and you alone are worth the price of admission. Freak show.
😂 “I didn’t say the Covid vaccine has killed 17 million people, I’m just saying someone else said it.”

Appear - seem; give the impression of being.

Your impression of Hogg was that he was a crisis actor.

😂 “I didn’t say the Covid vaccine has killed 17 million people, I’m just saying someone else said it.”

Dr. Flogstain didn't say 5-year olds should get a vaccine they don't need and that has potentially serious side effects that demand that they never get the ineffective shotz/vax.

Wait, yes he did.

Dr. Flogstain did not say that kids should be locked out of schools and watch their learning suffer.

Wait, yes he did.

Dr. Flogstain did not demand we shut down small businesses while keeping large stores open.

Wait, yes he did.

Dr. Flogstain ... he's not a real doctor, he just likes to pretend while being wrong about everything connected to Covid.

Example: "Dr. Flogstain appears to be a bloated, obese moron giving inaccurate medical advice to kids."

Q: What do Dr. Flogstain and David Hogg have in common?

A: Neither was at Stoneman High School during a shooting, and both are lying pretend-a-be's doling out moronic and unfounded advice.

Dr. Flogstain didn't say 5-year olds should get a vaccine they don't need and that has potentially serious side effects that demand that they never get the ineffective shotz/vax.

Wait, yes he did.

Dr. Flogstain did not say that kids should be locked out of schools and watch their learning suffer.

Wait, yes he did.

Dr. Flogstain did not demand we shut down small businesses while keeping large stores open.

Wait, yes he did.

Dr. Flogstain ... he's not a real doctor, he just likes to pretend while being wrong about everything connected to Covid.

Example: "Dr. Flogstain appears to be a bloated, obese moron giving inaccurate medical advice to kids."

Q: What do Dr. Flogstain and David Hogg have in common?

A: Neither was at Stoneman High School during a shooting, and both are lying pretend-a-be's doling out moronic and unfounded advice.
That’s why I mostly ignore him in this forum.
Same old song and dance.
Democrats good, Pubbies bad.
Orange Man Especially Bad.
Mold facts to fit.

Twist as hard as you like and continue to be the board idiot. I said "appeared" and "by some accounts" and "not sure if this is true" meaning the reports.

What you've claimed I said is just another classing case of FloggObese's inability to read and comprehend basic English language.

Now go and find anywhere where I've said mass shootings weren't real, were full of crisis actors, etc.

Mold facts to fit.

Yep. Stealing this.

giphy.gif

P.S. I presume lot don't know about the actor who played Creed Bratton in The Office. His real name is Creed Bratton and he is an accomplished musician with some genuine hits from the 1960's. Here he is with The Grass Roots in 1967:

Last edited:
P.S. I presume lot don't know about the actor who played Creed Bratton in The Office. His real name is Creed Bratton and he is an accomplished musician with some genuine hits from the 1960's. Here he is with The Grass Root in 1969:

Like many 60's bands, they had a considerable amount of help from the Wrecking Crew.

Back to the dog and pony show where Tim says stuff he actually doesn't say.

Back to the dog and pony show where Tim says stuff he actually doesn't say.
@Tim Steelersfan < yawns and stretches >

Dr. Flogstain, nutrishun experrt, champion dead dog dragger, profuse sweater, cartographer and all around swollen guy: "You have the Gynese Floo. You're going to die in 27 minutes."

Everyday I wake up and look at the world. and realize there are so many Dr. Flogstains among us. ESPECIALLY OUT HERE.
Mindless followers of stupid conniving people. He can't think critically w/o taking some blood pressure pills.
Who am I kidding, that wouldnt help either,

In his world he can't be wrong despite real facts.

At least Tibs was smart enough to stop posting. Probably had a change of heart.
Tibs lurks on the daily. he may take a hiatus from time to time, but make no mistake... ze is here and ze is keeping a mindful watch on this thread.

At least Tibs was smart enough to stop posting. Probably had a change of heart.
Tibs lurks on the daily. he may take a hiatus from time to time, but make no mistake... ze is here and ze is keeping a mindful watch on this thread.
For thinking people, it’s embarrassing to defend Biden at this point.

I suspect that Tibilo was told he could not post from work anymore, and the Wi-Fi he "borrows" from his neighbor while relaxing in his 300 sq. foot studio apartment is not strong enough to handle posting.

I think that your, your're, yer, yinz are on to something. A few years back there was a knife attack at my high school in Murrysville. I may need to be compensated.

I had a guy in school two seats in front of me pull out a handgun and point it at the teacher, who had made fun of him a little the day before. This was the head JV football coach, who also taught history.

Needless to say the kid didn't shoot him,the ****** didn't even have the right ammo in the gun.

He ran out of school, carjacked a woman and the police ran him off the road and arrested him. He spent a few years in the psychiatric ward.

I'm now traumatized and need about 20 million in tax free compensation to deal with these memories.

Mr. Tibs will return next January when Donald J Trump is sworn in and assumes the Presidency.
No, he'll be back if dead voters turn out in record numbers and Biden is re-elected.

As far as I can tell he was "on campus" but not where the shooting was.

Almost immediately after the event, Hogg wrote that he learned about the shooting and rode his bike to the school to see his friends.

He told a documentary reporter, "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

That later turned into his claim he "heard" the gunshots, then went home to get his camera and come back to the school.

Sure. You bet. 81 million votes likelihood.

No, he'll be back if dead voters turn out in record numbers and Biden is re-elected.

No need for that many dead voters,Ron. We have illegal immigrants with ss numbers and of course those wonderful places that don't require I.D.

There's an absolute purpose for why they have purposely encouraged invasion. It certainly isn't because they give a **** about any of them. It doesn't cost them a dime. It costs us.