• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

No, he says he has villainous looks. If someone was going to use an actor, why would they choose one with villainous looks?

Tim then states “He ALSO appears to be a plant or crisis actor”
does either statement say he supports the use of a crisis actor/actress?
yes/no

does either statement say he supports the use of a crisis actor/actress?
yes/no
He clearly supported the idea that they could have been used to pose as victims - the aforementioned conspiracy..

He clearly supported the idea that they could have been used to pose as victims - the aforementioned conspiracy..
no, no and no
he said he appears to be. not is, nor did he even suggest he supports USING crisis actors.

no, no and no
he said he appears to be. not is, nor did he even suggest he supports USING crisis actors.
😂 why would he support using crisis actors? The conspiracy is that anti-gun activists are staging mass shootings and/or using crisis actors as victims. Tim is or was clearly open to that possibility as shameful and ridiculous as it is.

😂 why would he support using crisis actors? The conspiracy is that anti-gun activists are staging mass shootings and/or using crisis actors as victims. Tim is or was clearly open to that possibility as shameful and ridiculous as it is.
lets just put the quote over here so you can be wrong simultaneously in different threads.

Go find anywhere I've supported the use of crisis actors in any disaster. I'll wait.

Till hell freezes over.

You simply make **** up. You live in dream land.

OMG.
Flog has TDS.

Tim Derangement Syndrome!
It’s not deranged to take issue with cowards who post shameful and deranged conspiracies and then won’t own up to them when called out.

You and Zona desperately want me to drop this because it puts you and this board in an awkward situation.

lets just put the quote over here so you can be wrong simultaneously in different threads.
Get a clue and follow along.

I accused Tim (and Alex Jones) of calling mass shooting victims crisis actors. THAT is what he tried to deny.

What the hell does it matter what Tim thinks, or you and I moreover?
This amount of angst in desperately trying to prove a point that absolutely no one cares about can't be good for your overall health.
Our opinions change nothing!

It’s not deranged to take issue with cowards who post shameful and deranged conspiracies and then won’t own up to them when called out.

You and Zona desperately want me to drop this because it puts you and this board in an awkward situation.
your self-righteous opinion of your dumbass is quality entertainment. yes, flog, you and you alone are putting this board in an awkward situation.
read that again.

Hell hath frozen over, Tim. Eat another **** sandwich.

LMAO. Son. :ROFLMAO: 🤡

You said: "Save that for mass shooting victims, or as Tim and Alex Jones call them “crisis actors”."

You said I have called mass shooting victims crisis actors.

NEVER have I ever even intimated at that.

Now you find a post where I say the creepy-looking David Hogg looks like a crisis actor, and that somehow equates to be believing crisis actors were mass shooting victims??? You've lost it.

If I had said David Hogg looked like a CIA agent, would that mean I thought David Hogg therefore killed JFK?

ROFL

Tim lied about never having called anyone a crisis actor when in actuality, he had a hissy fit over David Hogg. Shameful.

Wrong. You accused me of saying specifically that mass shooting victims were crisis actors.

And I said - "Go find anywhere I've supported the use of crisis actors in any disaster."

All you did was find me saying Hogg looks like he could be one.

Your inability to comprehend the most simple conversations is utterly astounding.

Go on and point to where I've said crisis actors were used during mass shootings. You've still failed to do so.

Because you can't. It's not something I've ever said.

You're still mad about getting a vacation for calling Sarge a murderer aren't you?

LMAO. Son. :ROFLMAO: 🤡

You said: "Save that for mass shooting victims, or as Tim and Alex Jones call them “crisis actors”."

You said I have called mass shooting victims crisis actors.

NEVER have I ever even intimated at that.

Now you find a post where I say the creepy-looking David Hogg looks like a crisis actor, and that somehow equates to be believing crisis actors were mass shooting victims??? You've lost it.
He IS a school shooting victim, you ******* idiot.

He IS a school shooting victim, you ******* idiot.

Is he breathing?

I'll repeat...

You accused me of saying specifically that mass shooting victims were crisis actors.

And I said - "Go find anywhere I've supported the use of crisis actors in any disaster."

You have failed to establish that. You've been beaten and ridiculed here.

Go back to a topic you're an expert on - dog killing, ho-ho eating, or parroting Rick Madcow.

Is he breathing?
So because he survived, he’s not a victim? The Sandy Hook parents survived, I certainly consider them victims. I consider you a shameful ******* ******* on par with Alex Jones. You can burn in hell together.
I'll repeat...

You accused me of saying specifically that mass shooting victims were crisis actors.
Yes. “He appears to be a crisis actor” you said.
What does that even mean? Like it had been up to you to decide such a thing?

You called a school shooting victim a crisis actor. Fact.

8l7rmc.gif

Last edited:
And factcheck.org has a Liberal bias and more of their share of errors. Fake news.
And your source? Did it source confront FactCheck? Of course not. So he was a student at the school, but he wasn’t there, he just wasn’t? Or he was a crisis actor?