• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Natural health care doctors sure have the propensity for dying

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
P

POP

http://yournewswire.com/police-doctor-who-linked-vaccines-to-autism-was-murdered/

Dozens and dozens of natural health care practitioners are turning up dead.

Those who deal in health care that doesn't involve big pharma and vaccines are oddly ending up dead.

I wonder why?

Our govt. is firmly in bed with big pharma, regardless of how poison their products are. And yet the govt. protect these rats and snakes.

There is a direct correlation between an increase in vaccines to an increase in autism, and other mental disorders. But they keep pushing
more and more vaccines on us, and our general population keeps getting sicker and sicker, more cancer, more autism.

Don't you get it? We are under attack.

What are you going to do about it?

http://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-on-my-unintended-series-the-holistic-doctor-deaths/

Study after study here and abroad have proven no link between vaccines and autism. Meanwhile measles and mumps outbreaks are becoming more common due the hysteria such as you are propagating.

WHO estimates vaccines prevent an estimated 2-3 million deaths per year from measles, diptheria, tetanus and pertussis. An estimated 35,000 American children were crippled every year by polio...now virtually eradicated.

Jeffrey Bradstreet was a scam artist who bilked parents of autistic kids out of thousands of dollars Knowing his lab had just been raided by the FDA and he was about to be criminally prosecuted and potentially sent to prison for up to 20 years, he killed himself. No big mystery.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/gcmaf-and-the-life-and-death-of-an-autism-quack/

http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/bradstreet.html

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/09/28/gcmaf-and-an-unscrupulous-quack-profiled-by-the-bbc/

Last edited:
Study after study here and abroad have proven no link between vaccines and autism. Meanwhile measles and mumps outbreaks are becoming more common due the hysteria such as you are propagating.

WHO estimates vaccines prevent an estimated 2-3 million deaths per year from measles, diptheria, tetanus and pertussis. An estimated 35,000 American children were crippled every year by polio...now virtually eradicated.

Jeffrey Bradstreet was a scam artist who bilked parents of autistic kids out of thousands of dollars Knowing his lab had just been raided by the FDA and he was about to be criminally prosecuted and potentially sent to prison for up to 20 years, he killed himself. No big mystery.

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/gcmaf-and-the-life-and-death-of-an-autism-quack/

http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/bradstreet.html

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2015/09/28/gcmaf-and-an-unscrupulous-quack-profiled-by-the-bbc/

WHO....the least credible group ever.

Studies? Don't make me laugh....or throw up.

https://avscientificsupportarsenal....-do-cause-autism-undeniable-scientific-proof/

There is absolutely undeniable scientific proof that vaccines cause autism. There is no question! Case closed! Game over!

The people and the mainstream media who claim that the vaccine autism link has been thoroughly debunked are all bought and paid for by the vaccine industry. They are lying and being paid to do it! And anyone who speaks against them gets royally defamed and defaced by the vaccine industry controlled media.

Andrew Wakefield’s colleague who co-authored the MMR study that linked the MMR vaccine to autism, has been exonerated and his studies have been confirmed.

Just consider for a minute that ALL vaccines make up about 2-3% of the revenues of Big Pharma. That's it. MMR, the worst offender according to you nuts, is a tiny percentage of that. According to you all the governments in the world and all of the pediatricians and pharmaceutical researchers who spend their days trying to cure children of horrible diseases, are perfectly willing to knowingly give tens of thousands of children autism. As well as put out hit squads. All to protect this tiny, tiny percentage of Big Pharma revenues. Does this seem logical to you?

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/vaccines-are-profitable-so-what/385214/

No liability for pharma

Why?

No liability for pharma

Why?

Because the public health benefits of vaccination outweigh the infinitesimal risk to a very tiny number of people. Massive jury awards for the rare serious adverse reactions could end up endangering millions of children because the low margin, low profit vaccine industry could be decimated by them. Companies would simply stop making vaccines, and that would have worldwide devastating health consequences.

I had a serious adverse reaction to a common antibiotic. I talked to a med mal attorney about it, and basically while it permanently damaged my vestibular system I may have died and many other people might die from infections if companies stop making this drug. So you can say pharmaceuticals are poisoning us and for a very small number of people who have anaphylactic or highly unusual adverse reactions that will be true. But they save millions more lives than they harm. Same thing with vaccines.

Some people have adverse reactions to Tylenol or Advil and even die from them. yet millions of people gulp them down every day without a second thought. And that's just for temporary pain relief...we are talking about vaccines that prevent devastating illnesses.

I don't usually side with pop. The report from the CDC showed major causal links to autism in Vaccines with Thimerisol/Mercury preservatives. That info was left out of a report till a whistle blower came forward.

That being said vaccinate your kids. Do it one at a time at least one month apart. Skip the MMR and do those separately. Make sure you tell the doctor that you only consent to the Mercury free vaccine and check the vial yourself. If it has Mercury/Thimerisol listed tell them no.

Twoandtalking.com

I'm not convinced that there isn't a link. I do believe that we are over medicated. Pharma companies find out that some drug somehow suppresses goosebumps on your forearm, and the next thing you see is a ton of commercials about the next scourge of the west, goosebumps. And side effects may include all kinds of nasty ****, but they aren't sure because they don't really know how this new goosebumps drug works or how it interacts with the body.

Regarding the conspiracy, it isn't just natural health folks being targeted -
The group was organized around the conviction that its members are victims of a sprawling conspiracy to harass thousands of everyday Americans with mind-control weapons and armies of so-called gang stalkers. The goal, as one gang-stalking website put it, is “to destroy every aspect of a targeted individual’s life.”
- http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals.html?_r=0

I don't usually side with pop. The report from the CDC showed major causal links to autism in Vaccines with Thimerisol/Mercury preservatives. That info was left out of a report till a whistle blower came forward.

That being said vaccinate your kids. Do it one at a time at least one month apart. Skip the MMR and do those separately. Make sure you tell the doctor that you only consent to the Mercury free vaccine and check the vial yourself. If it has Mercury/Thimerisol listed tell them no.

Twoandtalking.com

There's certainly no harm in doing any of this, there is also absolutely zero scientific evidence that any of it is necessary. When you look at vaccinated populations and unvaccinated populations, there is no difference in the rates of autism. In study after study after study. How do explain this if there is some "major causal link"?

Siding with pop? You mean you agree there's a vast conspiracy to give kids autism in order to make a few bucks, as well as hit squads out there for anyone who tries to stop it?

You do know the paper written based on this "whistleblower's" claims has been retracted, right? And that it was simply a difference of opinion on how to interpret a tiny data point, not evidence of "major causal links" to anything, right? Or do you like Pop get all your info from wacko anti-vax sites?

http://justthevax.blogspot.com/2014/03/75-studies-that-show-no-link-between.html

Most studies show that everyone will die at some point.

The study done by the CDC on links between the MMR vaccine and autism showed major causal links. They had to publish an amended study after the whistle blower came forward. You need to do more research OFTB.

I am not anti-vaccination I am anti-mercury poisoning. It breaks down to thimerisol being a cheaper preservative then other methods of preserving the vaccines.

Last edited:
The study done by the CDC on links between the MMR vaccine and autism showed major causal links. They had to publish an amended study after the whistle blower came forward. You need to do more research OFTB.

I am not anti-vaccination I am anti-mercury poisoning. It breaks down to thimerisol being a cheaper preservative then other methods of preserving the vaccines.

Please provide a link from any credible source that show "major causal links". It doesn't exist.

http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/cdcwhistleblower.asp

What got lost in the brouhaha over Dr. Thompson's "confession," allegations about a "cover-up" at the CDC, and threats of whistleblower lawsuits was what should have been the main point: Did collected data actually prove that the MMR vaccine produces a 340% increased risk of autism in African-American boys? The answer is no, it did not.

On 27 August 2014, Dr. Hooker's article published in the journal Translational Neurodegeneration that concluded "African American males receiving the MMR vaccine prior to 24 months of age or 36 months of age are more likely to receive an autism diagnosis" was removed from public domain due to issues of conflict of interest and the questionable validity of its methods:

The Editor and Publisher regretfully retract the article as there were undeclared competing interests on the part of the author which compromised the peer review process. Furthermore, post-publication peer review raised concerns about the validity of the methods and statistical analysis, therefore the Editors no longer have confidence in the soundness of the findings.

The CDC issued a statement regarding the data in question, with instructions for accessing the study at the center of the controversy. As the CDC noted, the authors of that study suggested that the most likely explanation for the moderate correlation between autism and vaccination in young children was the existence of immunization requirements for autistic children enrolled in special education preschool programs:

Access to the information on the birth certificates allowed researchers to assess more complete information on race as well as other important characteristics, including possible risk factors for autism such as the child’s birth weight, mother’s age, and education. This information was not available for the children without birth certificates; hence CDC study did not present data by race on black, white, or other race children from the whole study sample. It presented the results on black and white/other race children from the group with birth certificates.

The study looked at different age groups: children vaccinated by 18 months, 24 months, and 36 months. The findings revealed that vaccination between 24 and 36 months was slightly more common among children with autism, and that association was strongest among children 3-5 years of age. The authors reported this finding was most likely a result of immunization requirements for preschool special education program attendance in children with autism.

For a thorough analysis of the flaws and misinformation associated with the current CDC autism "cover-up" conspiracy theory, we recommend the posts on the subject at ScienceBlogs, which note of the claim at the heart of this matter (i.e, allegedly suppressed proof of a 340% increased risk of autism in African-American boys after MMR vaccination) that:

Vaccination data were abstracted from immunization forms required for school entry, and records of children who were born in Georgia were linked to Georgia birth certificates for information on maternal and birth factors. Basically, no significant associations were found between the age cutoffs examined and the risk of autism. I note that, even in the "reanalysis" by Brian Hooker, there still isn't any such correlation for children who are not African American boys

So is Hooker’s result valid? Was there really a 3.36-fold increased risk for autism in African-American males who received MMR vaccination before the age of 36 months in this dataset? Hooker [performed] multiple subset analyses, which, of course, are prone to false positives. As we say, if you slice and dice the evidence more and more finely, eventually you will find apparent correlations that might or might not be real. In this case, I doubt Hooker's correlation is real.

There's no biologically plausible reason why there would be an effect observed in African-Americans but no other race and, more specifically than that, in African-American males. In the discussion, Hooker does a bunch of handwaving about lower vitamin D levels and the like in African American boys, but there really isn't a biologically plausible mechanism to account for his observation, suggesting that it's probably spurious. There are multiple other studies, many much larger than this one, that failed to find a correlation between MMR and autism.

What [Hooker] has done, apparently, is found grist for a perfect conspiracy theory to demonize the CDC, play the race card in a truly despicable fashion, and cast fear, uncertainty, and doubt about the CDC vaccination program, knowing that most of the white antivaccine activists who support [him] hate the CDC so much that they won't notice that even Hooker's reanalysis doesn’t support their belief that vaccines caused the autism in their children.

I thought mercury and themerisol were removed from vaccines. I was thinking Ben Carson said it at one of the debates when Trump was playing doctor.
Anyways we are over medicated I fear for my 4 yr old that soon "common" bacteria will not be killable. We are already seeing it in some cases. People run to the doctor as soon as they have a runny nose and those express/urgent care places are one of the worst things to happen. People go there they give you your z-pack and off you go. If my daughter gets a cold / cough or whatever I make my GF wait at least 5 days before we take her. I just think people need to let their bodies fight off what they can. I grew up on a farm in a very dirty house we had animals ranging from chickens to horses. It was me, my 2 grand parents, and my mom. We would hardly ever get sick. Then I see health food nuts and people with immaculate houses / germophobes constantly battling various illnesses. The human body is amazing we just have to let it do its job.
As for vaccines without them I think we would be in a much worse place right now. On the flip side we are also over populated so I think nature is trying to balance stuff out. Eventually humans will destroy this planet.

I thought mercury and themerisol were removed from vaccines.

They were, and autism rates continue to rise, further disproving any causal link.

They were, and autism rates continue to rise, further disproving any causal link.

Only in single dose preparations. Multi dose lots still have it. So low income families that get their kids vaccinated at the health department(like those kids in the study) get the Thimerisol preserved vaccines. Again I agree whole heartedly with getting your kids vaccinated just make sure it's with single dose Mercury free vaccines.

Only in single dose preparations. Multi dose lots still have it. So low income families that get their kids vaccinated at the health department(like those kids in the study) get the Thimerisol preserved vaccines. Again I agree whole heartedly with getting your kids vaccinated just make sure it's with single dose Mercury free vaccines.

Well if that were true we'd expect to see a huge increase in autism rates over kids who got those vaccines vs. kids who didn't. Do you have a study that shows that?

This particular study showed only that African American kids with autism were more likely to have gotten the vaccines earlier...most likely because they had to in order to get into early intervention programs. Data was discarded for kids with no birth certificates available because those kids could not be controlled for things like low birth weight, age of the mother etc. That was the source of Thomson's claim of a cover-up. Again, there's no evidence in this study of any correlation between income levels, type of vaccine or thimerosal vs. no thimerosal vaccine. It studied age at vaccination only.

This is what the ant-vaxxers do...draw wild unsupported conclusions from studies never designed to show anything of the sort.

Then when you point out the many times they've been discredited, they ignore all that and keep hammering away at their discredited non-facts.

There is a growing body of scientific evidence to support the idea that autism is something that develops in early pregnancy. Children of women who have taken certain medications or been exposed to certain viruses and infections in early pregnancy have increased rates of autism. That correlation seems to go away when exposed to the same things in later pregnancy. There is also thought to be a strong genetic component. Very interesting research going on in those areas for people who care to read it and aren't just interested in wild conspiracy theories.

It's too bad that due to some very vocal wackos, so much time energy and focus is being spent on yet again disproving something that has been disproved over and over again, when it could be better spent working on the more likely causes and treatments.

There is a growing body of scientific evidence to support the idea that autism is something that develops in early pregnancy. Children of women who have taken certain medications or been exposed to certain viruses and infections in early pregnancy have increased rates of autism. That correlation seems to go away when exposed to the same things in later pregnancy. There is also thought to be a strong genetic component. Very interesting research going on in those areas for people who care to read it and aren't just interested in wild conspiracy theories.

I've said this before but going along with this thought I will add that my sister in law popped Vicodin and Oxy's like they were going out of style during all of her pregnancies. All 3 of her kids......Autistic. Coincidence? If so, that's one hell of a coincidence.

I've said this before but going along with this thought I will add that my sister in law popped Vicodin and Oxy's like they were going out of style during all of her pregnancies. All 3 of her kids......Autistic. Coincidence? If so, that's one hell of a coincidence.

Could be a combination of genetic predisposition and the drugs...studies are still in their infancy.

Just consider for a minute that ALL vaccines make up about 2-3% of the revenues of Big Pharma. That's it. MMR, the worst offender according to you nuts, is a tiny percentage of that. According to you all the governments in the world and all of the pediatricians and pharmaceutical researchers who spend their days trying to cure children of horrible diseases, are perfectly willing to knowingly give tens of thousands of children autism. As well as put out hit squads. All to protect this tiny, tiny percentage of Big Pharma revenues. Does this seem logical to you?

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/02/vaccines-are-profitable-so-what/385214/

There is a far bigger agenda than just profits. Open your ******* eyes.

That is a crying shame.

Well if that were true we'd expect to see a huge increase in autism rates over kids who got those vaccines vs. kids who didn't. Do you have a study that shows that?

This particular study showed only that African American kids with autism were more likely to have gotten the vaccines earlier...most likely because they had to in order to get into early intervention programs. Data was discarded for kids with no birth certificates available because those kids could not be controlled for things like low birth weight, age of the mother etc. That was the source of Thomson's claim of a cover-up. Again, there's no evidence in this study of any correlation between income levels, type of vaccine or thimerosal vs. no thimerosal vaccine. It studied age at vaccination only.

This is what the ant-vaxxers do...draw wild unsupported conclusions from studies never designed to show anything of the sort.

Then when you point out the many times they've been discredited, they ignore all that and keep hammering away at their discredited non-facts.

It's too bad that due to some very vocal wackos, so much time energy and focus is being spent on yet again disproving something that has been disproved over and over again, when it could be better spent working on the more likely causes and treatments.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/22-medical-studies-that-show-vaccines.html

You were saying?

My only contribution to this thread is on the over-medication stand point, and then, the tie in to random acts of violence and school shootings. I do believe that big pharmas get a pass by the powers that be in our Government, whatever party is in office. And I do believe our children are over medicated, especially ADHD. The relationship between pharmas and doctors is about revenue.

According to WebMD, nearly five million American children have been labeled with some type of serious mental disorder. In any given year, 20 percent of children will be diagnosed with a mental illness.

The most common diagnosis for kids age 3 to 17 is ADHD, followed by behavioral problems, anxiety and depression,2 and many of these children are being prescribed powerful and potentially dangerous psychiatric drugs.

Data from the National Health Interview Survey (2011-2012)4 revealed that 7.5 percent of American children ages 6 through 17 take a medication prescribed for emotional or behavioral difficulties.

Drugs like adderall (amphetamine) and Ritalin and Concerta (stimulants) are mind altering hard core drugs.

In recent years, there has been a stunning increase in off-label use of atypical antipsychotics. While most are approved only for the treatment of serious mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, this class of drugs is now increasingly prescribed for children anxiety, insomnia, and/or behavior problems.

Children as young as 18 months are now receiving them, despite the fact that the diseases they're designed to treat rarely develop before adolescence.

Sales of antipsychotic drugs for children have increased eight-fold since 1993. Sales to teens have quintupled, while adult sales doubled in the same time frame. In 2008, an estimated $6 billion was spent on off-label antipsychotics in the US, of which $5.4 billion was for uses based on uncertain science.

And I do know that we are letting the Government and our media focus the spotlight on guns, when the spotlight should focus on these drugs and their over-prescription. It's criminal that there have been no studies on it.

It's absolutely no coincidence that as the over-prescription of these drugs has risen, so too have these mass shootings.

http://www.cchrint.org/2012/07/20/t...senseless-shooting-another-psychotropic-drug/

Another Mass Shooting, Another Psychiatric Drug? Federal Investigation Long Overdue

There is overwhelming evidence that psychiatric drugs cause violence. 22 International drug regulatory warnings cite violence, mania, hostility, aggression, psychosis and even homicidal ideation. Individuals under the influence of such drugs and committing these acts of senseless violence are not limited to using guns are not limited to just schools.

Fact: Despite 22 international drug regulatory warnings on psychiatric drugs citing effects of mania, hostility, violence and even homicidal ideation, and dozens of high profile shootings/killings tied to psychiatric drug use, there has yet to be a federal investigation on the link between psychiatric drugs and acts of senseless violence.

Fact: At least 35 school shootings and/or school-related acts of violence have been committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs resulting in 169 wounded and 79 killed (in other school shootings, information about their drug use was never made public—neither confirming or refuting if they were under the influence of prescribed drugs).

Fact: Between 2004 and 2012, there have been 14,773 reports to the U.S. FDA’s MedWatch system on psychiatric drugs causing violent side effects including: 1,531 cases of homicidal ideation/homicide, 3,287 cases of mania & 8,219 cases of aggression. Note: The FDA estimates that less than 1% of all serious events are ever reported to it, so the actual number of side effects occurring are most certainly higher.

Fact: It took months for the release of information showing that police had found psychiatric drugs in the apartment of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter, James Holmes—including the anti-anxiety drug clonazepam and the antidepressant sertraline, the generic version of the antidepressant Zoloft. And despite official, legal requests for the release of Sandy Hook school shooter Adam Lanza’s toxicology reports and medical history to ascertain whether psychiatric drugs played a role in the school massacre, the office of the Connecticut medical examiner has refused to release this crucial information to the public, prompting a parent’s rights organization to take the matter to court.

And while there is never one simple explanation for what drives a human being to commit such unspeakable acts, all too often one common denominator has surfaced in hundreds of cases—prescribed psychiatric drugs which are documented to cause mania, psychosis, violence, suicide and in some cases, homicidal ideation. It is an injustice that the general public are not being informed about the well documented links between psychiatric drugs and violence

To be cont'd....

Reactions: MTC
I would
totally agree that mental health disorders are overdiagnosed and over medicated. Including autism, which accounts for a lot of the increase in autism rates we are seeing.