• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nearly 30 million Americans think it’s okay to have neo-Nazi views

http://www.fox29.com/news/277804991-story

Camden, NJ (WTXF) - Authorities say a man has been charged in connection with the death of his girlfriend's 4-year-old daughter.

According to prosecutors, 20-year-old Najuquan Ross has been charged with one count of first degree murder in the death of the child. He allegedly beat his girlfriend’s daughter while he was babysitting her and two other children on July 15.

Investigators say the mother of the children, Lucy Gunter, returned home from work later that evening and saw that her 4-year-old daughter had cuts to her face and a missing a tooth. When Gunter asked how her child was injured, Ross reportedly told her that he had beaten her daughter for not wanting to eat dinner and that she lost her tooth during the beating when she fell trying to fight back, according to investigators.

The 4-year-old was rushed to Cooper University Hospital on July 18 after she was found unresponsive in her bedroom. She died later that morning. Law enforcement and medical personnel reported seeing bruises and abrasions across her body. Police say Lucy Gunter was charged with second degree endangering the welfare of a child for failing to get her daughter medical attention for her injuries until three days after the incident.

Based upon information published by Confederate Veterans, Confederate Chaplains, Southern Writers and Southern Historians... they managed to put slavery as number NINE out of TEN as a cause for the Civil War. Of course they did.

Less than one percent of the population in the south owned slaves. The victors always get to write the official history so they make themselves look like the good guys.

I saw the ANTIFA cowards assault a disabled veteran in a wheel chair. Now I'm far removed from my "Badcat" days of violence, quite frankly I've had my fill of fighting and death, but had I been there that day I would have put a lot of those babies down for a bloody nap.

Elfie and her ilk are the problem with our society. She continually looks for the worst in people who oppose her views in order to reenforce her own views and justify her contempt for the opposition. To her we are all alt+right neo Nazi racist homophobic Muslim hating climate denying phantom God worshiping fucktards who couldnt possibly fathom the level of genius that we're dealing with. The true neo-Nazis, KKK, black Panther Party, BLM, ANTIFA asshats all share the same extreme views as Elfie and are willing to enact violence to drive home their hatred. So the answer is yes, people are allowed to have their extreme views. But when they assemble and decide to use violence as a form of domestic terrorism, they need to be arrested and dealt with. ALL OF THEM!

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

No, decorating the interior of your home with confederate memorabilia is one thing, once you make it a point to publicly display and parade the confederate flag, your sensibilities are to be questioned.

Whats up with you leftists and flags?
If you parade with the American flag your sensibilities are to be questioned as well...according to you leftist America hating a-holes, the American flag has been a symbol of black oppression, it represents what is wrong in the world. You've burned it and you **** on it.

If you parade with the American flag your sensibilities are to be questioned as well...according to you leftist America hating a-holes, the American flag has been a symbol of black oppression, it represents what is wrong in the world. You've burned it and you **** on it.

My old flag was getting a little faded. I recently bought an awesome 3' x 5 flag from Annin. http://www.annin.com/about.asp

I love it.

I don't expect you to comprehend any of this, but I'll give it a try.

http://theferalirishman.blogspot.com/2017/08/just-so-we-are-clear.html?spref=fb&m=1

I mean i am down south enough to know thats what common joe southerner believes, but it doesn't take much to look into that and realize that it was the small but politically powerful group of southerners who hated the taxes and read the tea leaves and knew slavery was about to be targeted who pushed the states right agenda cause they were greedy and didn't want to give up their money either through taxes or by paying workers...

Now most idiotic simpleton soldiers, and even some of the leaders, were fighting for states rights... not really slavery... but that was clearly propaganda

I mean i am down south enough to know thats what common joe southerner believes, but it doesn't take much to look into that and realize that it was the small but politically powerful group of southerners who hated the taxes and read the tea leaves and knew slavery was about to be targeted who pushed the states right agenda cause they were greedy and didn't want to give up their money either through taxes or by paying workers...

Now most idiotic simpleton soldiers, and even some of the leaders, were fighting for states rights... not really slavery... but that was clearly propaganda

Right.

Because taxation and tariffs only effect the very wealthy. The average merchant/tradesman or small farmer raising a cash crop didn't feel any effect at all.

I don't care who flies what flag. I just don't kid myself into thinking that it's "historians" who choose to fly the confederate flag. I don't think it's a coincidence that you never see a black person flying the confederate flag.

I don't care who flies what flag. I just don't kid myself into thinking that it's "historians" who choose to fly the confederate flag. I don't think it's a coincidence that you never see a black person flying the confederate flag.

2010_8_28+177.jpg

635813117024098063-confederate-flag-man-2.jpg

Black%2BSoutherners%2BWith%2BFlag.jpg

file.php

nope. never. well, maybe not in Berkeley.

Don't forget, Rainbow Flags. The contrast here is stark.

AntiFA flags, Rainbow flags = acceptable. American Flag, Confederate Flag = unacceptable.

Got it.

I can't say this slowly and emphatically enough....HOLE-EEEEEEE ****, really?

flag2.jpg

11232127_1610988179150872_6091442656101683785_n-e1437983563669.jpg

dowdell1_nigger.jpg

photos.medleyphoto.7816732.jpg

photos.medleyphoto.7816359.jpg

Last edited:
To further address Flog's knowledge of the world (outside the echo chamber he clearly lives in)....

black-woman-holding-confederate-flag.jpg

5b6baa084df38110757c8ccc5ae20ae0--rebel-flags-black-man.jpg

What??? A black man with a confederate flag tattoo??????????

5-mascots-hurley-high-school-confederate-tattoo-280.jpg

1812217d1434988483-confederate-flag-barros-1.jpg

301b920ab6ae8565e1a0bb1d84a5c500.jpg

Son of a *****, really? A black man wrote a book about why he flies the Confederate Flag??? I bet Floggie could learn a thing or two outside the bubble he lives in and the misconceptions he lives under if he read this?

414QcLDljwL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

83fad202c88f40c6ac210cfdd98920d4--oxford-mississippi-rebel-flags.jpg

511505_ASUJVnNjCZA1VAnmUV1T045toeusBU0gFRIFMvWGFcI.jpg

He's actually speaking to you Floggie:

beba6e2d90053aab0ca8f3b367a78c85--glory-road-rebel-flags.jpg

Last edited:
How long before Floglodyte says "whoops, I was wrong?"

Black Man Organizes Confederate Flag Waving Welcome Party for Obama's Visit to Oklahoma City
Screen-Shot-2015-07-16-at-7.58.36-AM.png

photos.medleyphoto.7821163.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

news02.jpg

fbf9a10ee086b84e462f632a6d73ec2b.jpg

Last edited:
shid.jpg

Click here to view photos of the student, his dorm room and the flag
601612_G.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Sons%2Bof%2BConfederate%2BVeterans%2Bmember%2BNelson%2BWinbush%2B79.jpg

And finally, the point others have been trying to make to you Floggie. Get out of your bubble, loosen your man bun, leave the HuffPo/PMSNBC echo chamber and open your mind to the "real world." Read a history book. Do some research. Because you're so far wrong on this issue, it's pathetic.

redneck-confederate-flag.jpg

39251d1440980884-confederate-flags-4986d1183710949-whats-wrong-confederate-flag-confed-bikini2marquita-untitled-41.gif

62049494103736d0bc0a01af5bc7769c.jpg

11372435_102783473399686_659555119_n.jpg

I encourage all of you to befriend a black stranger by presenting them a confederate flag. Let me know how it works out.

I'm betting you cowards don't have the balls.

I encourage all of you to befriend a black stranger by presenting them a confederate flag. Let me know how it works out.

I encourage YOU to befriend a vet while stomping on the American flag.

I'm betting you're too much of a coward and don't have the balls.

I encourage you to think twice before posting on this board. You're often wrong, today just being another stellar example. You were exceptionally wrong this time.

Thinking I might have to augment my signature with this one.

I encourage YOU to befriend a vet while stomping on the American flag.

I'm betting you're too much of a coward and don't have the balls.

I don't think it's courage. It's fear of someone yanking on his man bun.

I encourage you to think twice before posting on this board. You're often wrong, today just being another stellar example. You were exceptionally wrong this time.

Thinking I might have to augment my signature with this one.

Please. Exceptionally? So the exception is blacks who oppose the confederate flag?