• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nearly 30 million Americans think it’s okay to have neo-Nazi views

I encourage YOU to befriend a vet while stomping on the American flag.

I'm betting you're too much of a coward and don't have the balls.

Speak for yourself. Flying the confederate flag is stomping on the American flag.

Please. Exceptionally? So the exception is blacks who oppose the confederate flag?

Yep, exceptionally wrong. It was you how said "you never see a black person flying the confederate flag." We showed black people wearing confederate tattoos, writing books about why they fly the flag, and countless photos of African Americans proudly carrying or wearing the flag. Oopsie.

Most people were taught early in school not to speak in absolutes - never, forever, always. Guess you missed that lesson.

We proved you exceptionally wrong.

Yep, exceptionally wrong. It was you how said "you never see a black person flying the confederate flag." We showed black people wearing confederate tattoos, writing books about why they fly the flag, and countless photos of African Americans proudly carrying or wearing the flag. Oopsie.

Most people were taught early in school not to speak in absolutes - never, forever, always. Guess you missed that lesson.

We proved you exceptionally wrong.

OK, so I'm right, just not absolutely. You found exceptions. For chrissake, get a life!

I encourage all of you to befriend a black stranger by presenting them a confederate flag. Let me know how it works out.

I'm betting you cowards don't have the balls.

Tiny Tim thinks he's clever because he found a few stupid black people flying that flag.........because of course black people are supposed to be immune........Ben Carson...enough said.

Here's a history lesson: American Vets shot and killed people for waving the Confederate flag.

here's the follow-up... Americans were killed during the Civil War. Americans on both sides of the Mason-Dixon Line. Americans in both the North and South. The North was absolutely not as ******* innocent and happy as you like to believe. Likewise, the South was not as evil as you so wish they were. As has been pointed out numerous times, and either you're too stupid to understand or continue to be blissfully obtuse, not everyone in the South owned slaves. Slaves were owned north of the Mason-Dixon line, too.

you also fail to understand that ALL those who died in the Civil War were ... Americans. And are considered Veterans.

Tiny Tim thinks he's clever because he found a few stupid black people flying that flag.........because of course black people are supposed to be immune........Ben Carson...enough said.

that's pretty racist, you oppressive sack of ****.

Yes, and Tiny Tim has Napoleon syndrome.

Yes, and Tiny Tim has Napoleon syndrome.

loosen your manbun and change out of your leggings. you've got entirely too much pressure at both ends of your body.

that's pretty racist, you oppressive sack of ****.

So calling Ben Carson stupid makes me racist????

So then it follows that the things you guys called Obama for 8 years makes you the spawn of Hitler.

And now it makes sense as to why you focused so much on Antifa and not the neo Nazis a few weeks ago....

So then it follows that the things you guys called Obama for 8 years makes you the spawn of Hitler.

And now it makes sense as to why you focused so much on Antifa and not the neo Nazis a few weeks ago....

that's just all over the place, there, ze/they

Yes. In Lib World any time a white person is critical of a black person for any reason, they are a racist. Unless you're self-identifying as black this week.

Yes. In Lib World any time a white person is critical of a black person for any reason, they are a racist. Unless you're self-identifying as black this week.

And here's your sign:

Straw-Man_500.gif

The North was absolutely not as ******* innocent and happy as you like to believe. Likewise, the South was not as evil as you so wish they were....not everyone in the South owned slaves..

Believe? I have not made any claims regarding North vs South, only what the confederacy represented and what modern day confederate flag wavers represent. You're sympathies are "*******" obvious, so go ahead, say what you really want to say!

It would be nice if the history of how we arrived at our form of government was taught even a little bit. Then it would be nice if we taught about the debate about states's rights. Then we could talk about the Civil War. Slavery is a brutal piece of that discussion, but not the centerpiece. Go spend a weekend in Boston and realize how much more evolved the North is from the South in race relations.

Getting back to the topic at hand - I believe that it is ok for people to have Neo-Nazi views.

I also believe that we have a right to ignore and hate everything they stand for. Just like I ignore and hate everything that all the other hate groups stand for. Just because you do not agree with someones point of view, it doesn't mean they don't have the right to it.

If we were able to outlaw bad ideology, Liberalism would have been outlawed back in January with the loss of Hillary.

So let me see if after 5 pages I have this right.

We have the right under the FA to say what we believe, we do not have the right to act violently, destroy property, or otherwise act in an uncivilized manner.

I'll wait for responses.

Getting back to the topic at hand - I believe that it is ok for people to have Neo-Nazi views.

I also believe that we have a right to ignore and hate everything they stand for. Just like I ignore and hate everything that all the other hate groups stand for. Just because you do not agree with someones point of view, it doesn't mean they don't have the right to it.

After the Hindenburg crashed and burned in New Jersey in 1937, Adolph Hitler ordered the German Zeppelin fleet grounded immediately and scrapped not long after. Was getting rid of hydrogen-filled airships a bad idea because Hitler was a bad guy?

If we were able to outlaw bad ideology, Liberalism would have been outlawed back in January with the loss of Hillary.

You called black people stupid, not just Ben Carson you hypocrite. Way to show your true colors. Pun intended.

Are you back from your trip to the border? How many innocent women and children did you kill with your pet named rifle?

If you go back Burgundy and some of the other racists here would like to join you......hallelujah!

Yes of course I remember you're a "Christian" as well.

You called black people stupid, not just Ben Carson you hypocrite. Way to show your true colors. Pun intended.

I said "a few stupid black people" you racist putz. And they're stupid not because they are black, they are stupid because they are black and waving a confederate flag.

I said "a few stupid black people" you racist putz. And they're stupid not because they are black, they are stupid because they are black and waving a confederate flag.

so since they do something you disagree with they are stupid....so ******* open minded of you "enlightened" fucktards.

**** you, you ******* elitist hyprocrite