• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nearly 30 million Americans think it’s okay to have neo-Nazi views

Taliban Calling Effie....

Antifa Group Announces Nationwide ‘Deface Columbus Day’

Following multiple acts of vandalism on Christopher Columbus statues since August, a militant antifa group has announced “Deface Columbus Day” on Oct. 9 as a coordinated campaign to deface and destroy more historical monuments.

In Yonkers, New York, a Columbus statue was beheaded on Aug. 30. Antifa vandals were also responsible for the destruction of the oldest Christopher Columbus monument in the nation on Aug. 21.

Vandals left the messages “Racism: Tear it down” and “The future is racial and economic justice.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/22/militant-antifa-group-announces-nationwide-deface-columbus-day/

------------------------------

So Antifa is bigoted against Italians now?

Taliban Calling Effie....

Antifa Group Announces Nationwide ‘Deface Columbus Day’

Following multiple acts of vandalism on Christopher Columbus statues since August, a militant antifa group has announced “Deface Columbus Day” on Oct. 9 as a coordinated campaign to deface and destroy more historical monuments.

In Yonkers, New York, a Columbus statue was beheaded on Aug. 30. Antifa vandals were also responsible for the destruction of the oldest Christopher Columbus monument in the nation on Aug. 21.

Vandals left the messages “Racism: Tear it down” and “The future is racial and economic justice.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/22/militant-antifa-group-announces-nationwide-deface-columbus-day/

------------------------------

So Antifa is bigoted against Italians now?

I'm just waiting for these commie ******** to **** with the wrong people. I figure when the presidential election time rolls around and these buttlicks come in and start **** at political rallies. I can see it coming from a mile away.

I said "a few stupid black people" you racist putz. And they're stupid not because they are black, they are stupid because they are black and waving a confederate flag.

What about black and waving the American flag?... also a symbol of oppression to you *****. Are they also stupid?

Last edited:
No, decorating the interior of your home with confederate memorabilia is one thing, once you make it a point to publicly display and parade the confederate flag, your sensibilities are to be questioned.

No, the real mistake is equating the confederate flag to racism.
By this thought process, the rainbow flag surely is an open insult to all Muslims and should be removed immediately from public display as well, correct?

No, the real mistake is equating the confederate flag to racism.
By this thought process, the rainbow flag surely is an open insult to all Muslims and should be removed immediately from public display as well, correct?
Don't worry. The Muslims will get there soon enough, as their numbers increase in the west. By then, it will be too late .

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app