• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nice idea Kaepernick

Wonder what he has done to stop the oppression. Did he donate a ton of money to schools, tell black parents to be there for their kids, tell black youths to stop shooting each other? The country is not oppressing blacks. In case he didn't notice we have a black president. Blacks are oppressing themselves by expecting the government to give them everything for free instead of having pride and gong out and earning stuff.

He can play in the CFL. Maybe that anthem is more his tune. ******* douchewad!
We don't want him. But he might like the anthem better here because we did just change the part that said "in all thy son's command" and they want to drop "God keep our land". ****** Justin Trudeau.

If you want to see real oppression go to ******* North Korea. Go to any country ruled by ruthless dictators ,communists or hardcore Islamic morons who impose sharia law. That's real oppression

He's an idiot. I have defended him in the past, but no more. He DOES have a right not to stand for the anthem. But what he needs to realize is HOW he got that right and recognize the sacrifices of those who gave him that right. 50 years ago, he wouldn't have been able to play in the NFL as a "person of color." But keep singing the oppression song, Colin. Fuckstick.

At this point can we just start the race war and get it over with? I really don't have a problem with hard working, honest, intelligent black people but this blm and entitlements bull has gone off long enough. And don't call me a racist I live near 0 black people. But there's a ton of self loathing white people near me I'd love to shoot. Let's just do like that movie and have a 24 hour "purge".

I'd rather not see a race war. As half my family is black. ;) (sis,brother)

Thing is though when you see people and all they talk about is skin color. And then you see their media, and all their friends are one color. Pretty much answers who is indeed racist. When you are apart of a group that highlights a color , it is about division and ignorance. Instead of bringing people together they are all about pointing fingers.

Both white and black people have their fair share of ignorant, BLM's are just helping it tilt in their direction.

At this point can we just start the race war and get it over with? I really don't have a problem with hard working, honest, intelligent black people but this blm and entitlements bull has gone off long enough. And don't call me a racist I live near 0 black people. But there's a ton of self loathing white people near me I'd love to shoot. Let's just do like that movie and have a 24 hour "purge".

Just like Fred says, the cultural divide appears unbridgeable. Blacks are a self-aware, aggrieved, and angry people widely apart from the civilization of whites. They have little desire for assimilation and indeed actively reject it. In Mexico, blacks speak normal Spanish and, in France, normal French. In America, Dat be actin’ white. They give their children strange names, Latoyota and Keeshawn, to maintain distance from whites. Their music is both frequently obscene and frequently hostile to whites. “Acting white,” as for example by studying, is punitively disdained. This is not headed for comfortable multicultural commensalism.

The core of blackness seems to consist of, first, a belief that all of their travails spring from the malignity of whites and, second, that whites owe it to them to solve their problems.

Oh yeh...and this..

seriously-what-changed-there-are-so-many-policemen-attacking-black-people-now_c_3965453.jpg

Wait a minute, how'd this discussion get into the football forum ?

Last edited:
Kapernick is an ***! Plain and simple! That flag is a representation of your freedom and it's an honor and a privelege to stand before that flag and respect it for the men and women who've fought and died so that american's still have their freedom.

You can't fix stupid, some people will always have it in spades. He doesn't want to stand, have at it, people notice and he can reap the rewards for it.

I hear all this vitrol being spewed by those on behalf of the Veterans who have served. I can tell you as a Veteran, I do not need you to stand up for me on my behalf, because I could care less what he does. I served my country because I believed in what we stood for at the time. That was many years ago, and I don't believe we are still the same country we were, but I still defend other peoples right to be as "Stupid" as they want to be.

I'd rather not see a race war. As half my family is black. ;) (sis,brother)

Thing is though when you see people and all they talk about is skin color. And then you see their media, and all their friends are one color. Pretty much answers who is indeed racist. When you are apart of a group that highlights a color , it is about division and ignorance. Instead of bringing people together they are all about pointing fingers.

Both white and black people have their fair share of ignorant, BLM's are just helping it tilt in their direction.

It's media propaganda and liberals who bring up skin color. I think most here, although it may not seem like it in the politics and forum section. Probably don't give skin color a thought. People are people. Only difference is some choose to live and get along and some choose division and conflict. In 99.9% of my day to day activities. I don't really experience any sort of racism other than when I turn on the tv or read internet news. What bothers me is Kap needs to understand what that flag stands for. His right to choose, but be courteous to those who served to protect those rights

You can't fix stupid, some people will always have it in spades. He doesn't want to stand, have at it, people notice and he can reap the rewards for it.

I hear all this vitrol being spewed by those on behalf of the Veterans who have served. I can tell you as a Veteran, I do not need you to stand up for me on my behalf, because I could care less what he does. I served my country because I believed in what we stood for at the time. That was many years ago, and I don't believe we are still the same country we were, but I still defend other peoples right to be as "Stupid" as they want to be.
I wouldn't say I have a need to stand up for Veterans. I just think that we all need to show a degree of respect ALWAYS to those symbols that represent freedom in our respective countries. Because Freedom was only won through the sacrifice of others. In Canada, our Remembrance Day has become very lax. to the point it isn't even a holiday in several provinces. I also disdain hypocrisy. And a guy who is living so fat in a nation where he pretends to care about the less fortunate, is total hypocrisy. Plus it is a "STATEMENT" by a nothing player. Might as well have been the third string DT about to be cut. At least I wouldn't think it to be media whoring.

Yep! He has the freedom to be a dick. That's the beauty of living in the U.S. I just think it's courtesy and respect towards you guys. My dad and grandpa served and they feel just like you. But for me, it's meaningful to show respect for the freedoms you all go out and protect. So thank you sir

I've always thought that he was an overrated, arrogant ***. He could've picked a better way to protest. A letter to the editor, start a foundation for inner city youth, etc. Naw let's offend a bunch of people who never harmed anyone.

whether you agree with it or not...he has the right to do just what he did. why does that bother so many people? i think that it's bullshit, but also feel like he can say wtf he wants. definite double edge sword and a bit of a slap in the face to people veterans. who i would understand taking offense to it. hey ************ i have fought for your right to suddenly feel entitled. i'll listen to that arguement

Last edited:
Trump's whole campaign is dedicated to "Make America Great Again", implying how ****** this country has become.

Have any of you ever suggested that him or his followers should just leave America? You know, since they are so dissatisfied?

Whats the difference?

Trump's whole campaign is dedicated to "Make America Great Again", implying how ****** this country has become.

Have any of you ever suggested that him or his followers should just leave America? You know, since they are so dissatisfied?

Whats the difference?

we are not taking this any further into a political discussion...if you want to discuss Trump, go join the thread in the Political forum

we are not taking this any further into a political discussion...if you want to discuss Trump, go join the thread in the Political forum

Awww hell no.

I'd rather see a super thread combined with "Dri Archer", "JJ", "Timmons" and "Fire Tomlin" posts before I EVER step in that political forum. hahaha.

Sure he has the right to say it. And conversely, I have the right to think he is a piece of **** for it.

Reactions: MTC

Whats the difference?
But it's ****** because of entitled ******* liberals who have never did an honest days worth of work.

But it's ****** because of entitled ******* liberals who have never did an honest days worth of work.

Liberals are what they are cause society places certain people on a pedastal. If you want change, gotta stop giving people attention. Go to the political forums like Coolie said. Plenty of great discussions there

Yep. Some really stupid quotes out there saying you have to respect "it". No you don't. You can say it's the stupidest **** you ever heard and you don't respect it at all. Respect the right to free speech, sure.