• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NOAA Scientists Manipulated Temperature Data To Make Global Warming Seem Worse

Spike

Reaction score
A whistleblower says the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) rushed a landmark study claiming the planet was warming much faster than expected in order to influence international climate negotiations.

Dr. John Bates, the former principal scientist at the National Climatic Data Center in Asheville, N.C., told the Daily Mail NOAA’s 2015 study was meant “to discredit the notion of a global warming hiatus and rush to time the publication of the paper to influence national and international deliberations on climate policy.”

Bates said NOAA scientists made a “blatant attempt to intensify the impact” of global warming to eliminate the “pause” in temperature rise since 1998. The Daily Mail claims Bates showed it “irrefutable” evidence NOAA’s study relied on “unverified” data.

Bates’ objections to the paper were ignored by his superiors, who let scientists make “decisions and scientific choices that maximized warming and minimized documentation” in advance of a major United Nations climate summit in Paris, France.

“Dr. Bates’ revelations and NOAA’s obstruction certainly lend credence to what I’ve expected all along – that the Karl study used flawed data, was rushed to publication in an effort to support the president’s climate change agenda, and ignored NOAA’s own standards for scientific study,” Smith said in a statement on The Daily Mail’s story.

“The Committee thanks Dr. Bates, a Department of Commerce Gold Medal winner for creating and implementing a standard to produce and preserve climate data, for exposing the previous administration’s efforts to push their costly climate agenda at the expense of scientific integrity,” Smith said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/05/n...ature-data-to-make-global-warming-seem-worse/

--------------------------

Busted again

Ive said all along.... the use, or shall I say subjective use, of bias adjustments in both the temp studies and the CO2 studies are literally downright criminal... in other words if I did the exact same thing and submitted my data to the EPA to verify emissions for a power plant I would go to jail for at least ten years and go bankrupt from the fines... yet its fine for scientists to ignore the established procedures to skew data to their agenda... awesome... Science... its not facts and observations anymore...its a political weapon ... ah but I'm just a denier who wants to murder the world... what do I know... I only do it for a living after all... according to random hipsters and various other man made global warming enthusiasts who obviously know better, I am not an expert... the experts are the ones who know so much they actually tell the facts what they ought to be...lol

The lies and corruption involved with this scam should be prosecuted.

Scientific method my ***. This whole climate science cabal is a joke.

******* trump

Whaaaat??? Global warmers manipulating data to support their multi-billion dollar industry???

giphy.gif

I'm shocked ... SHOCKED!!

but when you have scientists in other countries whose data and research show the same output only slightly different, then what do you have?

/ libs

but when you have scientists in other countries whose data and research show the same output only slightly different, then what do you have?

/ libs

******* hackers

******* climate deniers.

/ libs

Damn those uneducated third world countries.

Without numbers, this is a distraction piece.