• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

North Korea test-fires another ballistic missile

Spike

Reaction score
Ruh-roh

North Korea test-fires a ballistic missile that breaks up in flight, US officials say

(Yonhap) -- North Korea launched a ballistic missile on Saturday, which apparently exploded seconds after liftoff, South Korea's military said.

"North Korea fired an unidentified missile from a site in the vicinity of Bukchang in Pyeongannam-do (South Pyeongan Province) in the northeastern direction at around 5:30 a.m today," the Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement. "It is estimated to have failed."

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/28/north-korea-test-fires-ballistic-missile.html

-----------------------------

US Warship Sails Within 'Striking Distance' Of North Korea'

A HUGE US Navy super-carrier is gearing up for war off the coast of North Korea after Kim Jong-un's third test fire flop this month.

USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier group arrived in waters near the Korean peninsula, where it will join the USS Michigan, a guided missile submarine that docked in South Korea on Tuesday.

The Nimitz-class U.S. Navy aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson sailing towards the Korean coast this morning.

nintchdbpict000320148314.jpg

A Japanese man in Tokyo walks past a TV showing news of USS aircraft carrier Carl Vinson while reporting North Korea’s missile test

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/34432...d-trump-response-aircraft-carrier-war-threat/

-------------------------

North Korea leader Kim Jong-un 'would unleash 500,000 strong army of female soldiers'

KIM Jong-un is plotting to unleash his secret weapon if war with the US erupts by training his half a million strong female army to be ready for imminent war.

North Korea conducted its biggest ever live-firing exercise which saw female soldiers take to the streets in chilling formation earlier this week.

Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-female-army-798008.jpg

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...g-un-female-army-500-000-soldiers-nuclear-war

I'd call on the north Korean army to overthrow their oppressive communist government and live as free men. That fat little nut job isn't worth it. They have to be sick of this way of life.

I'd call on the north Korean army to overthrow their oppressive communist government and live as free men. That fat little nut job isn't worth it. They have to be sick of this way of life.

I'd imagine in NK that they have no knowledge of the outside world. My brother always says NK probably runs media stories that NK has already bombed the USA countless times. I wouldn't doubt it. As much as fake news has made headlines here in the states. I can already imagine in Nork land lol. After all Kim is so ronery

Going to be a PR nightmare if we have to bomb a bunch of women. Much better option would be to get them to turn.

Reactions: MTC
Going to be a PR nightmare if we have to bomb a bunch of women. Much better option would be to get them to turn.

Perhaps they should reconsider unleashing them so we don't HAVE to bomb them.

Korean women are like ... 5'2"
perfect for sit and spin

i'll take this one on for my country
stacks-image-f418d10.jpg

Last edited: