• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Not sure what thread to put this in

Once you understand that EVERY government institution is captured by hard left Daleks of the Deep State you will understand why this is happening. This is why J6 prisoners are in jail for years with no charges but leftists that did the same thing months before to protest Roe being overturned weren’t even arrested. I predict we will be in a shooting war with the left by September 2024.

Once you understand that EVERY government institution is captured by hard left Daleks of the Deep State you will understand why this is happening. This is why J6 prisoners are in jail for years with no charges but leftists that did the same thing months before to protest Roe being overturned weren’t even arrested. I predict we will be in a shooting war with the left by September 2024.
Not sure about the shooting war, or the time frame, but I am sure that what we have become is unsustainable.

May as well stick this here. Strange days we are in.