• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nothing on Israel?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
****'s heating up over there. Many in our Congress are traitorous Hamas supporters. AOC going on and on about the poor palestinians. Another Democrat administration turning it's back on our long-time ally Israel. American Jews sympathizing with Hamas. We live in upside down world where right is wrong, wrong is right.

I guess the following is what you get when you launch 800 missiles at Israel. Bravo Israel.

Here go some Palestine police stations up in smoke.

Israeli tanks head to Gaza border… Hundreds of D9, Mark 4 chariot tanks and anti-tank APCs…

I'd wipe Hamas from the face of the planet. All of them. What did they shoot off today 1000 rockets? They're attacking people, fire bombing synagogues, houses and have shot numerous police.

If they would have taken care of them a few thousand years ago,this issue wouldn't be ongoing. Islam wouldn't even exist.

Cue the reply from Flog and Stacy Decaf in 3 ... 2 ... 1

giphy.gif

"Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump ...
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump!"

just my opinion, but since we do not back Israel right now, and will not for the next three years at least, Israel should just clean house over there. Wipe all of the terrorists out of the sandbox. Expand that genocide as far as they need to in order to protect and promote peace in the area.

So tempted to go into end times prophecy here. I won't. Look it up yourself.

This is something I have never followed. I have no idea who is fighting who over what. Anyone have the Cliff’s Notes version?

This is something I have never followed. I have no idea who is fighting who over what. Anyone have the Cliff’s Notes version?

Both Jews and Muslims claim Jerusalem as holy land.

After WWII, Israel (the land) was given to Jews as reparations for the genocide they faced. They populated this nation of "Israel." This piece of land was given to them as it ties to their holy land.

Wars have ensued since.

Dave explained it many moons ago on the old old old board.

the tract of land was also barren and worthess. when the Jews were given the land, the Muslims wanted nothing to do with it. They even scoffed at anyone living there.

so the Jews "gentrified" the land and made it a home.

now the Muslims want it back.

i cannot attest that this is 100% true, but that is how it was explained.

Dave explained it many moons ago on the old old old board.

the tract of land was also barren and worthess. when the Jews were given the land, the Muslims wanted nothing to do with it. They even scoffed at anyone living there.

so the Jews "gentrified" the land and made it a home.

now the Muslims want it back.

i cannot attest that this is 100% true, but that is how it was explained.
I'm just a country bumpkin but I think it was set up as such so that there would be turmoil ad infinitum. Lots of money to be made in the defense business. The powers that be that came out of WWII knew that as fact.

Do you find it interesting that before WWII it took bombing Hawaii for us to get in the fight but afterwards we'll fight just about anywhere anytime? Big bucks involved. Sure was nice to have 4 years of semi global peace but the defense contractors must have been having a cow.

Peace out

just my opinion, but since we do not back Israel right now, and will not for the next three years at least, Israel should just clean house over there. Wipe all of the terrorists out of the sandbox. Expand that genocide as far as they need to in order to protect and promote peace in the area.

or they can just let Nike build a factory there. It's all good if you make your enemies produce goods.

The Palestinians were pushed out of their land by the invading Arabs, set on over running the new nation of Israel, voted into existence on 5/8/48. The invading Arab armies lost to the fledgling army of Israel, so the Palestinians had no means to return. I stead of being absorbed into neighboring Arab nations, or joining Israel, the Palestinians were stuck in their situation, and used as terrorists to harm and hopefully destabilize Israel. It hasn't worked. But, the terrorism continues.

This latest round is a continuation of the whole game, but with more and better donations of arms by countries and groups who try to gain off the terror against Israel. It will not go well for the Arab terrorists, and not well for a very small number of Israeli citizens. It never has gone any other way. Still, thousands of rockets and other ordinances have been used in this latest assault, and Israel will not stop until the terrorists do. It could be ugly.

or they can just let Nike build a factory there. It's all good if you make your enemies produce goods.

Slave labor from ethnic groups and political dissenters you imprison, rape,beat,torture,starve and murder is the way to go. Just ask China. They're not so bad. Uncle Joe Shanghai and LeBron James says so.

I'm just a country bumpkin but I think it was set up as such so that there would be turmoil ad infinitum. Lots of money to be made in the defense business. The powers that be that came out of WWII knew that as fact.

Do you find it interesting that before WWII it took bombing Hawaii for us to get in the fight but afterwards we'll fight just about anywhere anytime? Big bucks involved. Sure was nice to have 4 years of semi global peace but the defense contractors must have been having a cow.

Peace out
one of my professors said that the railroad used to be the big business in this country. then came war and the war machine. the war machine is the single biggest industry in this country, and it's reach goes far, far more than just creating ordinances, bullets, etc.

one of my professors said that the railroad used to be the big business in this country. then came war and the war machine. the war machine is the single biggest industry in this country, and it's reach goes far, far more than just creating ordinances, bullets, etc.
You have no idea. Why do you think no one wants to leave Afghanistan? It's a great place to test new **** under combat conditions. That sort of testing is priceless, because you can't get that kind of testing in garrison.

And somehow Republicans are the antisemites.

It's all fun and games until Israel decides to bring out the BIG toys.

THEN all of a sudden other countries will want to stick their noses in it.

Only thing stopping Israel from handling business is the potential for UN war crimes to be filed against them. They need to take back their land and never give another inch of it away to a made up group of people.

Only thing stopping Israel from handling business is the potential for UN war crimes to be filed against them. They need to take back their land and never give another inch of it away to a made up group of people.

They have been told to, and agreed to, give back a LOT of land they won in wars that they did not start. It's a racket.

Sure was nice to have 4 years of semi global peace but the defense contractors must have been having a cow.

Of course. Why we and the rest of the world are in the current predicament we're in.