• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nothing on Israel?

New Govt, …same balls

I'd wipe Hamas from the face of the planet. All of them. What did they shoot off today 1000 rockets? They're attacking people, fire bombing synagogues, houses and have shot numerous police.

If they would have taken care of them a few thousand years ago,this issue wouldn't be ongoing. Islam wouldn't even exist.
Technically, God promised Ishmael and his mother Hagar a mighty people. I think it's fair to partially blame Abraham for boning the maid.

Technically, God promised Ishmael and his mother Hagar a mighty people. I think it's fair to partially blame Abraham for boning the maid.
What's also come back to bite the Israelites in the *** and the world is not wiping out every man,woman and child in the land of Canaan as instructed.

This happened to me once, no joke. Sadly I've seen some bizarre **** flying throughout my career.

Was on a red eye on a DC-10 flying back home to DC from San Francisco after a conference.

I hate red eyes, but still tried to get some sleep. About an hour and a half or so into the flight, I'm nodding off when I hear a woman screaming. I lurched upright. The commotion was happening on my side of the DC-10 about 12 rows in front of me. I see a dude that looks like a biker fighting another man in the aisle. Kept watching, rubbing my eyes open when the screaming woman screams "He tried to open the door!"

At first I thought she meant the biker dude, until I realized it was who he had his arms wrapped around that was perp. Co-pilot comes out of the cockpit, and lashes the perp's hands together with a zip-tie and seats him in first class (just a couple more rows ahead of where the incident happened).

Minutes later the pilot comes on - "Ladies and gentlemen, you may have seen or heard the recent disturbance...we apologize...blah blah blah...the unruly passenger has been restrained. As long as he behaves, we should have you back at Dulles airport on time, thank you."

Party over, I nod back off.

The screaming starts again sometime later. Look up, Mr. Zip-Tied Hands has the stewardess sandwiched against the plane door, trying to shove her out through the door. I start to get up to go after him...but biker dude is on him in a flash as well as 3 or 4 others.

Co-pilot comes out, this time zip-ties his arms to the chair armrest so he can't get up.

Pilot: "Ladies and Gentlemen, my apologies but we now must make an emergency landing to hand the gentleman over to Federal authorities. We apologize for the delay this will cause."

I've never gone from 30,000+ feet to on the ground in such short time. In less than 10 minutes (flying what felt like nose straight down) we were landing at an airport in Ohio.

Feds and lots of lights were waiting on us on the runway. Pilot got us home safely.

The Washington post covered the story. Turns out the biker dude was part of a biker club in Leesburg, VA. The perp had gone into the lavatory, torn out the smoke detector, smoked some PCP and went a bit crazy. Forget how much jail time, etc he got.

The perp had gone into the lavatory, torn out the smoke detector, smoked some PCP and went a bit crazy. Forget how much jail time, etc he got.

Guaranteed, a lot less than a granny who took a selfie in the Capital January 6.