• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nothing on Israel?

No such thing as palestine. Never been a country, never will be. That is the Kingdom of David.
Yep.

Palestine is what the Romans called the entire region from the Mediterranean to Arabia and down to Egypt. There have always been Jews living there and this is evidenced by most of the places having Hebrew names. The diaspora was mostly of zealots around the Jerusalem area. In the north in Judea the population was mostly undisturbed. Israel has always been a nation of the Hebrew People.

Anyone ever find any artifacts in the ground that reference a palestinian? Nope, never because it never existing. You can find Jewish artifacts in that entire region. The history doesn't start in the 1900s.

Yep. Palestine is what the Romans called the entire region from the Mediterranean to Arabia and down to Egypt. There have always been Jews living there and this is evidenced by most of the places having Hebrew names. The diaspora was mostly of zealots around the Jerusalem area. In the north in Judea the population was mostly undisturbed. Israel has always been a nation of the Hebrew People.

Anyone ever find any artifacts in the ground that reference a palestinian? Nope, never because it never existing. You can find Jewish artifacts in that entire region. The history doesn't start in the 1900s.

You learn so much, visiting this board. Like the idea that Arabs and Palestinians arrived on UFO's and were plopped down into the middle of Israeli land, just appeared out of thin air one day.

You'd never believe Palestine has been controlled by many kingdoms and powers since the Bronze Age, including Ancient Egypt, Persia, Alexander the Great and his successors, the Roman Empire, several Muslim dynasties, and the Crusaders. Nor would you believe the area was ruled by the Ottoman Empire and then the United Kingdom. Before of course, it was divided into Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip in 1948.

Nope, it was always the land of the Israelis, and only the Israelis.

Learn something new every day. (y)

You learn so much, visiting this board. Like the idea that Arabs and Palestinians arrived on UFO's and were plopped down into the middle of Israeli land, just appeared out of thin air one day.

You'd never believe Palestine has been controlled by many kingdoms and powers since the Bronze Age, including Ancient Egypt, Persia, Alexander the Great and his successors, the Roman Empire, several Muslim dynasties, and the Crusaders. Nor would you believe the area was ruled by the Ottoman Empire and then the United Kingdom. Before of course, it was divided into Israel, the West Bank and the Gaza Strip in 1948.

could probably learn something if you chose to exit your safe space and admit you do not know all there is to know.

could probably learn something if you chose to exit your safe space and admit you do not know all there is to know.

Not sure what safe space you're referring to. As far as the second part, no problem with that, I'll freely admit I don't know all there's to know. Not even close to it.

Not sure what safe space you're referring to. As far as the second part, no problem with that, I'll freely admit I don't know all there's to know. Not even close to it.
of course you do not know which safe space I'm referring to, seeing as how you have so many.

It was Jewish land before all the others, and it will stay Jewish land. Never in recorded history is there a palestine. Its a reference as the Ogre stated.

David, Solomon, Judea (Judah), Samaria, none of those mentioned.....there are other Jewish tribes.

Only the dishonest, or the idealistic folks won't admit that.

It's also pretty ethno-centric to assume that people in the whole world think like us or want to be like us. It's really not the case.

I honestly didn't know a great deal about Palestine and it's history until you fine gentlemen edumacated me here with some good content.

Just another ignorant, blanket statement proving yet again how crossed up your wires truly are.

Seriously Tibs? Seriously??? You are truly going to stand there, lying through your lying teeth and tell me that Democrats haven't, in the past 15 years or so, more and more consistently turned their backs on Israel? Are you utterly blind??

Here, from 2012:

I’ve written before about President Obama apparent disregard for the severity of the threat facing Israel; but the opposition to putting pro-Israel language back into the Democratic platform shed new light on the anti-Israel sentiment that characterizes today’s Democratic Party.

When convention chairman Antonio Villaraigosa initially called the voice vote to reinstate the use of God and recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel there were boos from the audience. But the hostility intensified each of the three times the chairman called the vote.

As Matt Brooks, Executive Director of the Republican Jewish Coalition said in a press statement:

“This unfortunate incident highlights the split among rank and file Democrats when it comes to the critical issue of Israel, something we’ve seen for some time. Gallup polling has shown that Republicans have been consistently more likely to support Israel than Democrats for over a decade. It is painful to see that demonstrated so clearly in this national forum.”

Here, just a couple of days ago:

The administration so far has taken a cautious approach publicly, as several progressives have reinforced their calls for conditioning aid to Israel and criticized Mr. Biden for saying that Israel had a right to defend itself.
But on Saturday, Mr. Menendez released a statement criticizing Israel for airstrikes in Gaza. “I am deeply troubled by reports of Israeli military actions that resulted in the death of innocent civilians in Gaza as well as Israeli targeting of buildings housing international media outlets.”
More than two-dozen House Democrats sent a letter to Secretary of State Antony Blinken earlier this week calling on him to use diplomatic pressure to prevent the displacement of Palestinians from East Jerusalem. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D., N.Y.), one of the signatories, questioned U.S. aid to Israel amid escalating violence.
“The United States needs to take responsibility for the violence that we are supporting,” Ms. Ocasio-Cortez told The Wall Street Journal on Friday. “We can’t advance this idea that we’re some neutral party in this situation if our actions are consistently targeting Palestinians.”
In a tearful speech on the House floor, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.), the only Palestinian-American in Congress, also said the U.S. government was turning a blind eye to abuses of Palestinians. “Palestinians aren’t going anywhere, no matter how much money you send to Israel’s apartheid government,” she said.

Finally, here is a beautiful overview of all Democratic administrations with regards to Israel. It does attempt to shed positive light on the situation by surmising that all of the infighting in the Democratic party over Israel has typically benefited Israel, though I'm not sure I agree with that.

Regardless what you say, from AOC, to Talib, to Linda Sarasour, to the actions of Democratic administrations, to things Obama has said and done, Democrats have a long, long history of opposing Israel.

Republicans have almost always supported Israel without question.

To say otherwise is to be uninformed.

American Jews are Americans first and Jewish second, as they should be. (y)
Except most are Democrats which means they are not Americans.

Seriously Tibs? Seriously??? You are truly going to stand there, lying through your lying teeth and tell me that Democrats haven't, in the past 15 years or so, more and more consistently turned their backs on Israel? Are you utterly blind??

Here, from 2012:

Here, just a couple of days ago:

Finally, here is a beautiful overview of all Democratic administrations with regards to Israel. It does attempt to shed positive light on the situation by surmising that all of the infighting in the Democratic party over Israel has typically benefited Israel, though I'm not sure I agree with that.

Regardless what you say, from AOC, to Talib, to Linda Sarasour, to the actions of Democratic administrations, to things Obama has said and done, Democrats have a long, long history of opposing Israel.

Republicans have almost always supported Israel without question.

To say otherwise is to be uninformed.
And this is what blows my ******* mind that from what Ron has stated that most Jewish folks vote Dim. It’s got to be the same brain wash machine that major cities run and the folks of color keep doing the same based on endless false promises. Unfurling real.

Tibor tells us, nay declares, Democrats are NOT against Israel. If they aren't....isn't this odd?

Meanwhile, those Democrats who love Israel....wait....

They be focused on

‘White Identity Terrorism’​

Wait a damned minute. I was SURE Tibs said Democrats don't hate Israel. He was adamant this is NOT the case.

But this, from MSN??

House Democrats block consideration of bill sanctioning Hamas financial supporters​

House Democrats rejected a Republican push on Tuesday to consider legislation that would apply sanctions on Hamas militants amid an escalating military conflict with Israel.

Democrats blocked a bid to bring the Palestinian International Terrorism Support Prevention Act up for consideration in a 217-209 vote along party lines. The bill, introduced by Rep. Brian Mast, R-Fla., would impose sanctions on foreign entities known to have provided financial assistance to Hamas, among other measures.

"Under my bill the United States will sanction these groups that are supporting terrorism," Mast said in a floor speech in support of the legislation. "Or if we do not pass this bill, we will not stand together to sanction these groups that are enabling this terrorism."

Mast was reintroducing the bill, which had passed the House unanimously in 2019 but was not taken up for a vote in the Senate. Republicans Tuesday brought the bill up for consideration through a procedure known as the previous question, which functions as a call to end debate on a measure and bring it up for an immediate vote..............

Jews have always lived there as have arabs. They fought. Jews won. Arabs try to take it back every so often. Jews win. So in other words, the Jews own Israel for the same reason every other people controls their current country/region, they won it in battle and defended it from attacks. End of story.

The name "Palestinian" came from the Romans. They chose it to punish the Jews there for their constant agitation. It comes from the word "Philistine" from the Old Testament, a people who always fought the Jews in the OT. It was a punitive invented word.

The Arabs were not a huge group of people (although, they were very ancient) until Islam came along. They showed up in the region about seven centuries into the Christian era. They lived there more or less in peace with the Jews who settled there after the Romans no longer had the power or interest in keeping them out. Babylon was the seat of Jewish influence by then, but the Holy Land had a bunch of them by the time the Arabs showed up as Moslems. Mohammed encouraged his followers to respect "The people of the Book". It was the Christians he hated (much like Tibs).

Interestingly enough, the city of Jerusalem is not mentioned in the Koran. It is in the new and old Testaments.

When things start spiraling out of control, exhibit A.

1621450898594.png

Mob Violence Against Palestinians in Israel Is Fueled by Groups on WhatsApp​

On May 12, a message appeared in a new WhatsApp channel called “Death to the Arabs.” The message urged Israelis to join a mass street brawl against Palestinian citizens of Israel.

Within hours, dozens of other new WhatsApp groups popped up with variations of the same name and message. The groups soon organized a 6 p.m. start time for a clash in Bat Yam, a town on Israel’s coast.

“Together we organize and together we act,” read a message in one of the WhatsApp groups. “Tell your friends to join the group, because here we know how to defend Jewish honor.”

That evening, live scenes aired of black-clad Israelis smashing car windows and roaming the streets of Bat Yam. The mob pulled one man they presumed to be Arab from his car and beat him unconscious. He was hospitalized in serious condition.

The episode was one of dozens across Israel that the authorities have linked to a surge of activity by Jewish extremists on WhatsApp, the encrypted messaging service owned by Facebook. Since violence between Israelis and Palestinians escalated last week, at least 100 new WhatsApp groups have been formed for the express purpose of committing violence against Palestinians, according to an analysis by The New York Times and FakeReporter, an Israeli watchdog group that studies misinformation.

The WhatsApp groups, with names like “The Jewish Guard” and “The Revenge Troops,” have added hundreds of members a day over the past week, according to The Times’ analysis. The groups, which are in Hebrew, have also been featured on email lists and online message boards used by far-right extremists in Israel.

When things start spiraling out of control, exhibit A.

View attachment 5241

Mob Violence Against Palestinians in Israel Is Fueled by Groups on WhatsApp​

I gotta tell you, that just sickens me. SICKENS ME.

How these people, after having over 800 rockets launched at them by Palestine, having innocents killed, could develop such anger in a time of war is beyond me.

What sick, sick people. They should be THANKING Palestine that their indiscriminate rockets didn't kill them. Yet they aren't thankful at all.

Despicable.

I stand corrected on my prior post. Palestine has only launched a few 3,000 rockets at Israel.

I stand corrected on my prior post. Palestine has only launched a few 3,000 rockets at Israel.

Netanyahu vs. Xiden is like Muhammad Ali vs. Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show in the ring together.

Or fair, rational thought vs. Barista Boy.

Then there is this, right here in the good old USA. Los Angeles, to be exact. Wonder what could have stirred this up?

This type of stuff is what will cause Jews to move to Israel. The prophets spoke of how they would all go there, and God would make Jerusalem the stumbling stone for the whole world.

It's tragic how Tibs and his crowd try to overlook the defensive posture of Israel towards Hamas, etc., and then use the words of individuals who don't speak for that nation as though they do.

God said that He would blind the eyes of fools in those days. Hmmm

Then there is this, right here in the good old USA. Los Angeles, to be exact. Wonder what could have stirred this up?

But, but... white hate groups are the biggest threat domestically....

I find it odd that Tibor was able to find an article about Israeli Jews using WhatsApp to target Palestinians, but somehow completely missed this???