• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Now that the ATL sugar high is over, does anyone else think that there's a distinct possibility that we will lose the next 6 games?

Less trolls this week!

Well, the Pats Trolls all shriveled up and turned to dust a year ago...

The Ravens Trolls are still trying to figure out how to unpucker their ******** from the end of that Dallas game...

The Browns Trolls are all off either buying Voodoo dolls of Watson or sacrificing Virgins hoping to appease the injury demons and save Garrett's season...

The Bengals Trolls are rocking in the corner, dreading the smackdown Andy Dalton is about to lay on them...

a man and woman are playing a game of frisbee in a room .

I don’t think Wilson ever came close to being the pure passer Rodgers is or was at any point in his career. I can’t stand the dude, but he can read a D, has almost perfect touch and throw guys open. If we show him zone D it will get ugly imo

Think they need to get up, press cover, disturb the timing and bring the pass rush heat to hopefully put him and his old a$$ to the ground early and often, as you are correct time is not on his side.

When we win it will be because of the run game and TOP as you suggested, I’m assuming the sale 🤣

Also talking Jets got me wondering: What is that moron Bart Scott up to these days?
Bart Scott can eat a bag of dicks...

Hostess Ho Ho?

Curvaceous.......... or Santa.............................. could be both pending on your preference............. (I don't judge you)

Salute the nation

You don't remember JenZwain ? The Legond.................... (hottie too)

She was kind of like opposite Outlaw Josse Whales.......... when she liked a player, they got injured or weren't around for long..........

berm has an affixation with her, can't blame him to a degree, but she seemed slightly less capacitated.

Salute the nation

Well, the Pats Trolls all shriveled up and turned to dust a year ago...

The Ravens Trolls are still trying to figure out how to unpucker their ******** from the end of that Dallas game...

The Browns Trolls are all off either buying Voodoo dolls of Watson or sacrificing Virgins hoping to appease the injury demons and save Garrett's season...

The Bengals Trolls are rocking in the corner, dreading the smackdown Andy Dalton is about to lay on them...
Don't forget how we almost drowned from the tears in this joint last season. And it's Week 4. Bungles and Baltimore could turn it around. Clowns are sunk for at least 3 more years.

Don't forget how we almost drowned from the tears in this joint last season. And it's Week 4. Bungles and Baltimore could turn it around. Clowns are sunk for at least 3 more years.
Anyone can " turn it around" you can be 3-4 and make the playoffs

But ....

The Browns have to hope Chubb comes back and Garrett isnt out for the season soon with all his injuries... otherwise they are sunk.
If they dont win two of the next three games, all on the road, mind you, they probably dont have a path to the playoffs barring a steelers collapse

The Bengals play a safety dependent scheme and both of their safeties suck.. plus their dline is busted up, so they cant stop the run either... their schedule is weak, so they have hope they can run and gun teams with their o... but they are 0-3, its a giant hole.., if they lose to the Ginger Pellet Rifle this week they are fundamentally done.. same if they win this week but lose to the ravens next week...

The Ravens have an absolutely comical problem.. their O has been reliant on long field goals for years, and their kicker has the yips... beyond that they severely miss Queen... turns out he was the glue that held that middle of the field coverage together.., they are getting fried there
That, in turn, has led to fewer coverage sacks.. so they are blitzing more to compensate, which is leading to more space to pass against... and late game collapses...
The thing is, look at their schedule.. if they lose to the Bills this week, they must go like 9-4 through that mess... all the easy games now look way harder...

Anyone can " turn it around" you can be 3-4 and make the playoffs

But ....
Great points. I haven't watched any Baltimore games this season but will watch Sunday night and see. No faith in browns but maybe bungles can scheme their way to decent D. Does Baltimore miss queen that much? We're about to find out. As for Tucker, the more highly I speak of him, the more he misses. It's an evil plan. I do expect him to turn it around.